[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I binge eat a lot and thought Instead of cheat days do diet days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160620_213422961.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_213422961.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
I binge eat a lot and thought
Instead of cheat days do diet days. Thoughts?
>>
>>37667700
so ur gonna binge everyday but the diet day?
>>
Cheat days are retarded for anyone. If you have a problem with binging diet permanently and find healthy foods that satiate your cravings or don't have a bazillion calories if you binge on them.
>>
I was thinking

why not, instead of gym days, have out of gym days? You spend 1-2 hours away from the gym, then you get back again
>>
>>37667721
Like?
>>
>>37667741
Typical fat shit.
>I can't control myself; guess I'll depend on someone else for the solution.
Worthless
>>
>>37667719
I already do eat around 3000 calories a day.

Fluctuate from 195 - 210

I was gonna implement diet days into my weeks and hopefully succumb the amount of *normal days.
>>
>>37667700
Not gonna make it
>>37667741
High fiber, high protein, high fat diets.

Lots of meat, salad, and nuts.

>>37667732
>implying rest days arent more important for muscle growth than training days
>>
>>37667700
You binge because you eat like a retard.

Eat fatty meat and potatoes soaked in butter and nothing else for a while.
>>
>>37667700
Im only recently recovering from this. I used to be so fat I got good results from just lifting and eating a bit less, plus no sodas and fastfood. But Im still a sucker for chinese take out, sweets, etc. Especially sweets. Now that I have the last 15 or so lbs to lose, I'm struggling having to actually learn proper dieting. I tend to track everything and eat well, then fuck up one day and avalanche hard and ruin my work. At least I'm not getting fatter. Im just not getting leaner. And half ass permacutting means I barely progress in the gym anymore.
>>
do carb ccyling, more calories on work out days, with one refeed day

also, try IF
>>
>tfw eating almost 1K calories below TDEE
>tfw somehow manage to eat 180g of protein
>tfw basically all i eat is rich protein sources and vegetables
i gotta get lean for thailand brehs..
surprisingly i'm still making gains.
>>
>>37668100
Unless your 6"8 you calculated your rmr incorrectly.
>>
>>37668264
i've used many calculators and they all suggest my TDEE (with exercise included) is around 2500 cals per day. i eat 1500 cals errday. shit is hard.
>>
>>37668325
O. You're probably right then. I never bother to account for the calories I burn through lifting/cardio/ or muscle mass. I use that as a "buffer" of sorts.

Anyways good luck famalam
>>
>>37667700
Just restrict your "cheat days" to a single meal. Go intermittent fasting if you have to, as in: in your cheat days, you are only allowed to eat once and anything that doesn't fit doesn't get eaten. That will severely restrict the damage.
>>
>>37668366
What do u mean ?
>>
>>37667700
That's a good way to start. If you binge eat every day right now, aim for 1 cutting day per week. If you've managed that for a few weeks, do 2 cutting days.
>>
File: muchohreally.jpg (37 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
muchohreally.jpg
37 KB, 500x545
>>37668571
>>
>>37668366
y-you too
>>
>>37667700
Have the same bowl, were they from Costco?
>>
>>37667700
genius
>>
>>37668677
:p it was a sala Thai place we ate at.

Thanks for your advice guys. I'm definitely going to focus on this theory and see if I could cut this habit.
>>
>>37667700
is it binging if i just eat 1kg of carrots everyday to satisfy cravings ?
>>
>>37667732
Bruh that's how I do it. Now I've bulked from 175 to 184. Liking the extra mass
>>
>>37667700

sounds like a great way to get even fatter than you already are you disgusting pile of shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.