[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /fit/ equivalent of a gun nut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1421202909135.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
1421202909135.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
What is the /fit/ equivalent of a gun nut?
>>
File: louie-simmons.jpg (49 KB, 293x402) Image search: [Google]
louie-simmons.jpg
49 KB, 293x402
not amerifat so I don't really know what "gun nuts" are like, but maybe louie simmons
>>
Honestly, SS

There are better programs suited for normal people.
>>
powerlifters

>fat
>annoying
>always pretentious
>think they know everything
>make fun of everyone else
>very few of them look decent
>lackluster in every aspect of their life
>probably has a drinking problem
>>
Anyone who has ever bulked, knowing full well that there are health risks associated with it, just because they can.
>>
Ottermodes, and alot of the guys in the aesthetic general, because none of them truly aspire to have an aesthetic physique (think men's physique competition-tier body)

But the real answer is:
>gymcell
>>
File: blahautism.jpg (71 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
blahautism.jpg
71 KB, 636x960
>>37667677
Dub's don't lie.
>>
OP I think you mean 2nd Amendment supporter.

Do you even operate?
>>
Gym rat
>>
Well, let's approach this question from the other direction. What would be the /fit/ equivalent of a gun-grabber? And the answer to that, obviously, would be a vegan.
>>
>>37667723
Wait wut? Water you talking about?
>>
File: 1465933531884.jpg (26 KB, 650x149) Image search: [Google]
1465933531884.jpg
26 KB, 650x149
>>37667723
>there are health risks with owning a firearm
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (34 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
34 KB, 600x532
>>37667154
>>
People who do crossfit
>>
Someone who eats meat for protein and tells vegans to fuck off.
>>
>>37667677
Sounds more like fat acceptance to me 2bh
>>
>>37667677
>>always pretentious
>>think they know everything
>>make fun of everyone else
Have interacted with actual powerlifters IRL? Not just nerds on internet forums? They tend to be really friendly, nice dudes.

>lackluster in every aspect of their life

Most of the top powerlifters are pretty successful and either own their own businesses or have graduate level degrees. Actual powerlifters, not the random redneck faggots that show up to SPF meets to do "bench only".
>>
Vegans.
>>
>>37668665
What did he mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
>>
>>37668186

Damn this guy is huge.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.