[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Form check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 700x468
Doing seated military press cause my plates hit the roof in my garage

I'm making sure to grab the bar correctly and keep my head straight. But my lower back and spine feel like snap city. I start with 45# warm up
Then add 10# each side and my spine says fuck it
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x722
This post sucks
>>
why don't you just step outside and do standing military press?
>>
>>37667083
How high is your garage roof? 5'?
>>
>>37667380
This.
Alaskafag here.
I lift outside every day the weather permits.
>>
I tilt my head back and look up during seated OHP

Fees good for me. I think about screwing my feet into the ground, tightening my lats and I grab the bar with my bench press grip
>>
Try kneeling presses. Easier to keep abs and glutes engaged and closer to standing presses.
>>
>>37667083
get a camber bar to ohp with or use smaller plates and stand.
>>
>>37667083
there's no such thing as a seated military press. you're just doing an ohp variant. military press is always standing and with feet together.
>>
>>37667603
Why would anyone WANT to live in Alaska?
Couple questions.
Can you see Russia from there?
Can you say hi to Sarah Palin for me?
>>
>>37668837
Sarah Palin never said that she can see Russia from her house, you know right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.