[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take 1 Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>pill #1: you wake up tomorrow with the physique that you want but you CANNOT alter your face. You can adjust your height, pick what body fat % you want, and the shape of your muscles.

>pill #2: you wake up tomorrow and you're a male model and 6'2. BUT, you CANNOT get ripped/ottermode/etc. You'll only ever be skinny like a runway model
>>
File: jeremy.png (622 KB, 612x916) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.png
622 KB, 612x916
>>
>>37666105
Will I also be strong as shit with pill #1?
>>
>>37666105
Easy pill #1. Unless you're ugly it's no contest.
>>
>>37666122
yeah
>>
>>37666105
I'm ugly but I'd still pick pill #1 because my body is more fucked up than my face
>>
>>37666105
#2 in a heartbeat.
>>
>>37666105
>keep current face, get amazing body
>lose 5 years worth of gains
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x326
>>37666105
No 1 duh
>>

I like my face, I just don't like my height.
>>
>>37666105
#2, but only if
>I get to keep a perfect head of hair for life
>being skinny doesn't compromise my health

my issue with #1 is the fact that I couldn't keep that body from deteriorating, I'll be a poor as fuck student for a while

in the long run staying lean is really fucking hard, so #2 is sort of cheating
not to mention does
>you'll be skeletor for life
means I get to eat whatever the fuck I want?
>>
#2 because face is all that matters in life srs
>>
>>37666105
I'd go with 1, I have an at least decent face, and there's more benefits to being muscular than just being attractive

If I was any uglier I'd go with 2
>>
>>37666105
pill 1 seems kinda OP desu senpai
>>
hmm... have big muscles for a few years or become a millionaire model and be attractive for the rest of my life. Lol easy choice, 2.
>>
>>37666105
pill 1
i hate being a skelly, id rather have my average face with my ideal physique than a model face stuck in skelly mode

this is an easy choice. too many upsides to pill 1, only 1 overrated upside to pill 2 unless you are really ugly
>>
can i build muscle the old fashioned way with pill #2?
>>
>>37667924
no
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.