[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got a girls number today Can anyone please tell me how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 27
>tfw got a girls number today

Can anyone please tell me how this works?
When do i text her and what do i say?
Told girl to give me number so we could hang out some time.

Im a former neet and i have zero experience with girls.
>>
text her exactly this, she'll be wet by the first word:
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
> wassup it's anon

Don't be autistic over grammar, delve into her by learning about her, poke fun at her but do so in a nice way, etc

Be confident and say what you want to say, as long as it's not autistic. Make it clear you have interest in her romantically, but don't show absolute interest in her.

Remember things she tells you
>>
Give it a day or two. Figure out something to do this weekend. Invite her.

Show her you got a life and she might stick around. You do have hobbies right anon?
>>
Don't text about serious stuff. Be funny makes jokes, Goofs and lol's. Don't get to know her over text. You will do that face to face.
>>
Be sure to invite her out for some coffee, a movie, or something before jumping straight to netflix.
>>
>>37665901
I work out and browse fit, mostly.
>>
>>37665901
>give it a day or two
This is bullshit "game" shit and any girl over 18 is going to be sick of it.
Just text her when you actually think of something to do or if you have an event in mind already that she might be comfortable joining you at.
>>
>>37666052
Is cinema a shit first date?
I've read coffee is better so you can get to know eachother better, but im not very good at small talk
>>
I also think you should wait a day. then write something like. "hey anonette it's anon. there's this thing this weekend would you like to go there with me?"
>>
>>37666073
Hurry up and get better at it then phaggot
>>
>>37666086
I have no friends who'll invite me to parties, so what are viable happenings?
>>
>>37666073
go to some place where you can walk around and look at stuff. like a market. then you won't have to talk all the time. but you can always buy icecream or something and sit down if you want to have a conversation.
>>
>>37666034
ya already blew it before you even knew
>>
>>37666100
aren't there any events going on in your town? google will help you.
>>
Say as little as possible. Texting girls should be a means to getting a date and nothing more, once you've got her one to one worry about saying something witty as it's actually impressive
>>
oh and get some hobbies. anything. people like people with interests. browsing /fit/ does not count
>>
>>37665779
you text to setup a date.

dont ever send more than 2 texts before getting a reply.
>>
Dont listen to people telling you to wait a day or more. She will have forgetting you. Unless you are really good looking(like me). YOu want to stay fresh in her mind but not desperate in her mind. You must find a balance.
>>
>all these faggots telling OP what to talk about

you fucking idiots. you don't get a girl's number so you can exchange texts for weeks. setup a date or gtfo

do you want to get friendzoned?
>>
>>37666152
Always add "pls repond" to your texts, get's them wet everytime
>>
File: suspicious dog.jpg (657 KB, 900x660) Image search: [Google]
suspicious dog.jpg
657 KB, 900x660
>>37666086
don't say "would you like to go"

instead say "i'd like to take you there"

be in control. don't be a pussy.
>>
>>37666133
>>37666135
So find a happening and just text her saying some shit is going down in the city and wanted to see if she's down to check it out?
>>
File: FAE.jpg (13 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
FAE.jpg
13 KB, 248x300
>>37665896
>> wassup it's anon
Jesus Christ. OP do not do this. >>37665901
OP don't wait two days to text back and say hi.
>>37665937
He's right, except do try to get to know her a bit over text. Text is just another way to communicate.
>>37665938
This
>>37666073
Cinema first date can work if you got game. So OP, how confident are you?
>>37666135
This guy is an idiot
>>37666152
He means just don't spam her. The two text rule is far too limiting.

Be creative in how you talk to her over text.

>ITT: /fit/ attempts to infect someone with their cripplingly bad dating advice

This is coming from someone with game in the dating scene and a gf
>>
>>37666073
Cinema is probably better than, but a museum or casual shopping is the best. Play to your strengths, dont go clothes shopping if yr un/fa/, dont go to a coffee shop if yr autistic. Just find something you both like and do it together
>>
>>37666034
then how did you get a girl's number?
>>
File: comfy massage dog.webm (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
comfy massage dog.webm
3 MB, 400x225
>>37666192
>3 texts with no reply is not spam
>i'm from /fit/ but i totally am better at dating than anyone else on /fit/
>>
File: 4nYvt0R.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
4nYvt0R.png
34 KB, 675x694
>>37666192
I know her a little from school, so how much should i ask about her over text?

>>37666195
Last day of school today and everyone were saying bai bai to eachother and for some reason she went in for a hug, and i've thought about asking for her number for a while, so i just said
>hey you should give me your number and we'll hang sometimes this summer.

I dunno how i got it, because i've been stuttering and autistic when talking to her earlier this year.
>>
>>37666121
This is a good suggestion. Walking around places will make initiating contact a lot more natural aswell
>>
File: Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>37666230
>How do I make texting interesting?
>guise hlap my secret texting formula didn't work
>what am I doing wrong

Beta detected.
>>
>>37666237
See >>37665896
>Don't be autistic over grammar, delve into her by learning about her, poke fun at her but do so in a nice way, etc
^that's good advice only don't say "wassup", go with the comfortable "Hey Its Anon"
>>
File: sheep.jpg (47 KB, 396x539) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
47 KB, 396x539
>>37666254
formula? not looking like a desperate clingy fag is a formula? wew lad
>>
>>37666280
You are clinically retarded. Do you honestly think that once you send a third text she's immediately going to lose interest.

I can tell you have nothing to contribute to this thread since OP is not in need of autistic opinions.
>>
>>37666302
aight bro. spam away. if she doesnt reply, spam some more. peace
>>
>>37666321
>spam is conversation
Kill yourself
>>
>>37666277
So do i say something like this in the first message:
>hey it's anon. Some happening is happening in the city on saturday and thought it would be fun to go together.

Is this enough or do i add "so you wanna go?" or something like that at the end?
Or is it totally wrong to ask her out in the first message?
>>
>>37666323
>sending 3 messages without any reply is a conversation

you're thinking of a monologue
>>
>>37665779
ay bb u wan sum fuk?
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217 KB, 680x680
ITT: normalfags talking about grills
FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS LEAVE MY 4CHAN THIS IS AN AUTISM-ONLY WEBSITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37666348
>THIS IS AN AUTISM-ONLY WEBSITE

trust me, there's plenty of autism in this thread
>>
>>37666332
No. You will eventually want to lead into that, but allow conversation to take place before hand.

This is moving things a bit too fast. Lead into this through a conversation. You should get into the "X is happening, wanna go Sunday?" after a bit
>>
ask her if she wants the pipe
>>
>>37666332
Dont be such an Autist . Here is what you say.

>hey it's anon. Are you free this Saturday

>her reply blahblah

>Alright ill come pick you up at so and so.

This is a dominate approach and radiates confidence. Of course you wont ask this first. This is part of the convo.
>>
>>37666359
So a first message is something like:
>hey it's anon. What's up?

And she responds (hopefully) and you'll have a little conversation, then you go
>so something happening on sunday, wanna go?
>>
>>37666338
>implying you don't have the girl interested enough to converse with you
Buddy...
>>
>>37666378
Good first text, but do not immediately follow up the greeting text with plans. That is far far too quick.
>>
>>37666377
Also dot ask her if she wants to go. She is spending time with you. Your precious time she must appreciate that you taking your time to be with her.
>>
>>37666378
Oh wait, I misread and didn't see the conversation piece.

Yeah this is an ok baseline.
>>
text her in tomorrow, suggesting a time and place
i would recommend coffee
be yourself
>>
>>37666396
So ill edit to something like
>so some happening is going down on sunday. You should tag along.

Is that better?
>>
File: 1458549907238.jpg (88 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1458549907238.jpg
88 KB, 500x632
/fit/ i need ur help I have no 1 else to talk to about this
>be me, kissless virgin
>match with girl on tinder, lesbian for her whole life, never been with a guy, she wants come over and hook up
>hell ya
>she comes over, super hot way hotter then her pics, we make out a bit, she gives me a hj and I eat her out for a bit
>i put a condom on takes a bit to get going but eventually we have sex in missionary, and with her on top
>lose my boner a lot, mostly because im super nervous and probably some kind of death grip
>I dont cum and I dont think she does either
>i jacked off the night before and in the morning, so we go for about an hour and fifteen minutes then she says her vagina is starting to get sore
>at least im not a kissless virgin anymore r-right guys

anyway she told me that she doesnt regret doing it and it was kind of a new experience for us both. but I cant help but think she does regret it based on how she is messaging me now. in the end it doesnt really bother me that much because at least i got to have sex but still i cant help but feel a bit guilty if she regrets doing it
>>
>>37666413
>be yourself
Tying in with what I said at >>37666401
and >>37666392
Be yourself, I cannot stress that enough. If you want something that will last, you need to find a girl that's interested in you for you. Given that you are reasonably fit and not a complete cold autist, you will do fine. It's possible that this girl isn't even for you.
>>
If things get really bad at any point, in text or in person, you could try being honest with her and say something like "pardon my awkwardness, I am in fact quite shy". It's worked for me in the past, but I was being completely serious so it was in fact a cool thing to say.
[/anecdote and not real advice to be followed]
>>
>>37666414
>>so some happening is going down on sunday. You should tag along.

You are not her friend. Friends say that kind of stuff.

Just tell her what i said. It will intrigue her and keep her interested in your outing. Now you will appear mysterious and shit.
>>
>>37666436
>pardon my awkwardness, I am in fact quite shy
What he's saying is an ok thing to admit to your girl that you're nervous, but do not word it like this, OP
>>
>>37666171
kek
>>
>>37666444
Could you tell me how you would ask out a girl in this situation. I dont totally get the difference between friend invite and date invite.
>>
>>37666445
Better said thanks.

>Be me.
>Actually tends to talk like that irl on occasion.
>Made it to happily married.
>>
You literally text her and ask her to hangout. Are you an Autist?
>>
>>37666237
You're underage b&???
How could you have been a neet?
>>
>>37666660
Im 23. Was neet from 18 - 22.
>>
File: 1460520172653.jpg (23 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
1460520172653.jpg
23 KB, 611x672
Sadly you can't talk about social stuff on 4chan without sounding like you are overanalizing things and are an autist yourself.
Sure you can say: "Just smile bro ask her to hang out and be yourself". For most people this isn't really good advice since it's not specific enough.
This being said, here's some advice from a guy with a healthy sex life. This is something that FOR ME has showed the best and fastest results:
>ask her to hang out now
>Act like you have 8 other girls waiting to date you, don't be afraid of saying the things you believe in.(given it's not autistic /pol/ extremist shit). If the girl looks offended just say it was a joke and change topics quickly
>Don't react to her bullshit, some girls will say mean shit to you from time to time, don't respond or even react to it, or just make a small joke about it and keep going with what you were saying.
>Get physical as soon as you can, given the girl shows some kind of interest, don't push it, if she doesn't even want to hold your hand obviously she's won't kiss you. Don't be that guy that waits for the end of the night for a kiss (they mostly get rejected). Don't react if you get your physical advances rejected.
>Have common sense, if she's clearly not interested just leave (not in an autistic maner) or practice your flirting skills with her. Make the most of your time.
This being said this only applies to girls somehow/not very interested in you. With girls who are obviously atracted to you, you just need to get to the point, even 'do you want to make out/have sex?' works sometimes.
>>
File: 1433259930080.png (283 KB, 540x656) Image search: [Google]
1433259930080.png
283 KB, 540x656
>>37666889
How do i go for a kiss or even just hold hands with her? What's the procedure?
>>
Ask her if she wants to go rock climbing this weekend (or next weekend, nigga I don't know your schedule).

Go have fun, help her down on the ropes, don't be a show off and just have fun.

After go for lunch or something, then if you have some friends going out that evening invite her to meet up with you at the bar.

If you don't get laid, go buy a rope.
>>
>>37666963
"Hey girlname, do you want to hold hands while we walk?"
>>
File: 1326339670336.jpg (38 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1326339670336.jpg
38 KB, 400x399
>>37666963
For holding her hand, well just do it.
The thing is, you need to make yourself clear from the beginning, you are a guy who likes her, and you are both on a date, OBVIOUSLY you will hold her hand or kiss her during the date. If you are giving 'friend' vibes it will be obviously weird as fuck and awkward. So don't be the friend.

For the kiss, well, depends on the girl really, sometimes you can just kiss her out of the blue, sometimes you need to work it out, see if she responds well, try several times (get your kisses rejected) until you get it. A lot of time the progression from 'nothing' to a kiss, is harder than kiss to sex (unless you are in a nightclub).
>>
File: zEwkAnf.png (53 KB, 656x773) Image search: [Google]
zEwkAnf.png
53 KB, 656x773
I just got my first number irl too. One day I might make it.
>>
>>37667078
So when we're walking, ill just take her hand and hold it and hope she doesnt jerk it out while calling me a rapist?
And can i do this while there's tons of people walking around us or is it best to do it while we're mostly alone?

And for the kiss, isnt it creepy to go for it again and again?
And do i wait for a "moment" before trying the first time?

Sorry if im asking alot of stupid shit, but im pretty scared of messing this up.
>>
>>37666426
Being nervous in your first time is completely normal anon you have nothing to worry about.

Next time you have a chance just keep calm, keep a cool head, breathe, relax.
>>
>>37666436
Are you a 73 year old retired librarian?
>>
>>37665779
I'm by no means an expert but what i will say is don't put too much investment into this girl, if it works it works, if it doesn't onto the next and almost definetly you will be better prepared next time. The fact that you're here asking would suggest that you are investing alot of time, emotion; this is going to make you very nervous when interacting with the girl and she will be able to smell your desperation. Keep a level head bro.

As for what to do, if you have the first part in check the rest should follow naturally. If your inner game is tight then your personality will naturally shine through as you are simply trying to have fun.

Definetly don't put her on a pedastal, this is pretty self explanatory.

Getting her to go out with you shouldn't be too difficult, make a liitle small talk (find something in common, school for example) then ask "would you like to go out sometime?" If she's interested she will make it clear, if not move on. Be sure of where you want to go with her, theres nothing they hate more than hesitation.
>>
>>37667153
Well I didn't want to get into specifics because I can't really tell you what to say. Just keep a 'fun' vibe the whole time with a couple of breaks for 'serious' discussion or compliments.
When I say just go for it, I'm not saying that while you both are walking you randomly hold her hand and pretend nothing happens. You grab her hand and say something funny related to both of you in a 'romantic' way. Let her hand go after a while, you can somehow 'feel' when things are about to get awkward.
Also say some not-so-nice things to her in a fun way, if she actually gets offended say you were joking and change topics.
About 'the moment' well you should feel it, I don't know how to explain it but you need to check her responses to the stuff you say. Let's say you compliment her and she responds: smiling and saying thanks and even complimenting you too ;or she says thanks looks to the side and changes topics. The first one is a positive response and the other one isn't.
>>
File: 1443737624345.jpg (204 KB, 673x954) Image search: [Google]
1443737624345.jpg
204 KB, 673x954
>>37667153
I was kissless handholdless virgin until 3 months ago, and tinder and talking to women just clicked for me somehow when I tried, been out with 8 girls, sex with all of them except 2 on second date

>As anons have said, invite her, don't ask her
>Even if you're awkward, be confident. Most every girl commented that I've got a cute, endearing awkwardness, but that "I know what I want"
>After you have dinner or drinks or whatever and things are going well, try to hold her hand to gauge her
>Smile a lot
>Draw attention to your good physical features. For example, I've got very thick, soft hair. My nervous tic is to run my hand through my hair, and I play with girl's hair if it's going well
>that way it's "their idea" when they touch my hair, let them discover you, don't just tell them
>just b urself, but an open and confident you. Don't apologize for awkwardness, say what's on your mind (as long as it's inoffensive)

That's all I got. Kissing will be awkward until you get the hang of it, sex the first time will be awful from nerves + deathgrip + shitty condom.

If you fuck it up, there's other Tinder qts, it'll be good. I believe in you.
>>
File: tumblr_mx0dbhUjZG1qhvms4o2_400.png (102 KB, 238x580) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx0dbhUjZG1qhvms4o2_400.png
102 KB, 238x580
>>37667153

OP (and anyone else with self-respect) you should strive to always be a proper and polite gentleman. It's better to spill one's spaghetti on a date and walk away, knowing that at least you did your best to be nice to your date, than it is to rely on some some prescribed set of rules you read on the internet about how you need to treat women if you want to get laid.

>>37667078
Sounds like weak-ass pua-tier advice.

>>37667203
Not even close. But I shit you not, sometimes it actually helps to be yourself and be honest. And, I swear I talk like that sometimes.
>>
> mfw this whole thread

So it's true that there are some authentic autistic persons here
>>
>>37667434
>Just b urself man
Nice advice
>>
>>37667434
>t.supreme gentleman
Can't wait to see you on the news
>>
File: 1437295235960.jpg (360 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1437295235960.jpg
360 KB, 710x508
Thanks for taking the time to help me, everyone.
Let's see if i can make it work :)
>>
>>37666073
Bar for drinks
>>
>>37667325
I like this guy
>>
File: 1466708590777.jpg (35 KB, 407x461) Image search: [Google]
1466708590777.jpg
35 KB, 407x461
>>37665779
>Mfw i was on a date today for the first time in 4 years
>>
>>37668239
How did it go?
>>
>>37668338
Pretty well, we had alot of similar interests, I made some jokes that she laughed at. I was a bit nervous but I think I did ok, she suggested we go out again several times
>>
>>37667853
No problem man. You'll be fine. Post results about what happens
>>
>>37665779

Send her a picture of your dick, your car, your hourse, etc. and if she's impressed she will arrange to have you impregnate her
>>
>>37666146
>>37666146
how do i get hobbies?

>tfw spend all my free time on /fit/
>coworkers sometime ask me how my weekend went and i have nothing to say
>>
>>37671300
kek
>>
>>37666997
>rock climbing
never understood this suggestion. i don't know how to rock climb

no idea how to use the ropes. haven't taken a belay course, and i doubt any girl i'm with has either.

>if you have some friends going out
>>implying i have friends
>>
h-how do i talk to people (girls) and make jokes and have a good conversation?

i'm pretty autistic, i know how to ask questions. but can't think of things to say that can make someone laugh
>>
OP here, I fucked it up.
>send her a message "want to go out for coffee? haha"
> she replies "whats so funny?"
>"nothing. coffee?"
>" tell me what's so funny"
> try to get out of the situation by changing the topic
> "Did you get any of the heavy rain last week?"
> 3 hours
> no response

T-thanks, /fit/, but im fucking hopeless
>>
>>37671455
The only thing I can suggest is practice, and fake it until you make it.

Literally just do what you see other people do. Copy them, and pretend you are confident.

eventually you will learn your own rhythms, and what was once copying is now your own personal style.

Good luck.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 589x436) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 589x436
>>37671488
Shieeeet, sorry bro, can't lift the autism away
>>
>>37666034
At least my gf has come to terms with this fact for me, sometimes she gets upset because I'm on /fit/ rather than taking/cuddling her
>>
File: Drives me to drink.png (373 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Drives me to drink.png
373 KB, 640x480
>Bored on tinder
>Actually match with a cute girl who isn't fat
>She messages first
>"hey handsome ;)"
>Panic and turn phone off, convince myself she was a bot
I'll actually follow through with Tinder once I lose this skinnyfat...

Maybe someday...
>>
>>37666166
>this is a lie, if they want you they will still pursue you.

>happened to me with my current gf
>texted for like 3 weeks then I turned her into a fuck buddy them girlfriend
>>
>>37666171
>this
>>
>>37671545
how do you get matches on tinder with a skinnyfat body?

do you have an attractive FACE?
>>
>>37671403
Seconding this.
>>
>>37666348

you're just mad cause he's making it, brah.
>>
File: Don't turn around Amuro.jpg (16 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Don't turn around Amuro.jpg
16 KB, 500x375
>>37671588
I guess so. I don't have any shirtless pictures on there, mainly face/clothed full body shots.
>>
>>37671588
>>37671598

Same, I get solid matches but sometimes high test girls.
>>
>>37671588
grills don't mind chubby guys m8, it's all about being confident
Also the belly might have an effect on their daddy issues
>>
>>37666426
>she regrets doing it

i hate to say this anon. you raped her

but...you are a rapist
>>
>>37666348
>>>go

OP asked for advice because he wants to make it so stop fucking that up.

>>37665779
Brah dont try too hard she already likes you so just invite her somewhere that you can be occupied and not bored, make memories together dingus so u have something to talk about

>summer festivals and carnivals
>paintball or laser tag
>the beach
>museums
>>
>>37671632
>so what

I literally rape my gf all the time.

>what's your point?
>>
>>37665779
Don't listen to these faggots OP. Abandon ship now while you still can and save yourself the embarrassment. I've dropped more than my fair share of spaghetti and if there's one thing it's taught me it's that if you're not comfortable doing something don't do it.
>>
>>37666180
This is actually bad PUA game shit. I actually had better results not being like "let's go" instead of "want to go"
>>
>>37671488
Fuck breh. RIP
>>
I was just planning on asking a girl for coffee sometime, which would lead to me getting her number to set up the time/place.

If coffee goes well then I'll set up an actual date, then yeah. That's my plan.
>>
File: menes.jpg (227 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
menes.jpg
227 KB, 610x611
>>37671455
Talk to them as if they're your bros, only not as gross, and you're gay for each other.

no homo
>>
>>37671488
>>37671668
God damnit I was too late. RIP in peace OP, you wuz a gud boi.
Nice digits though.
>>
>>37671488
>>send her a message "want to go out for coffee? haha"
>> she replies "whats so funny?"
>not replying back "me trying to hold the spaghetti while asking you out"
you did that to yourself, dont blame /fit/ for your mistakes
>>
>>37671488
ya blew it kid. at least you tried, that's what counts.

You think think of life as an MMO where you need to level up your social skills. Really though that's hilarious I need to reply with that line next time somebody wants to hang out.
>>
File: laughing_meth_cooks.jpg (30 KB, 435x351) Image search: [Google]
laughing_meth_cooks.jpg
30 KB, 435x351
>>37666034
>>37666171
>>37666323
>>37666338
>>37671545
man i love this board
>>
>>37671598
>>37671545
Which anime is that pretty boi? Is it that north star one (I can't seem to remember the full name)?
>>
File: peepee.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>37671488
>>37671500
>>37671674
>>37671697
>>37671752
>>37671770
REAL OP here. I was asleep and have yet to text her. Dont believe this imposter!
>>
Rip
>>
File: 1441758685306.jpg (57 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1441758685306.jpg
57 KB, 650x650
>>37667434
This.
I prefer guys being chivalrous to me than trying to be edgy chads. Then again, I am also a kissless virgin with no husbando desu.
>>
>>37672876
bamp
>>
>>37666073
Cinema can be tough bro, you have to have the balls to go in for the kill when the time is exactly right, I left it too long the other night with a hot colombian and she brushed me off literally. she still said yes to second date, but it wasn't good. Coffee in the gardens/market etc is good
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>37672982
GET THE FUCKING FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING CUMDUMP ATTENTION WHORE ROASTIE FUCKING END YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37667153
>pretty scared of messing this up.

worst mindset
>>
>>37667389

Dustin seems like a cool guy
>>
>>37665779
Anon I'm gonna give you the silver bullet
>Hey grill, it's Anon. I'm going to (casual fun activity) at (time and place). You wanna tag along?
If she says yes, win
If she says she can't be asks to reschedule or suggests some other time, win
If she blows you off, take the L and move on. Don't be beta and keep texting her. If she comes around a few days later, win.
>>
>>37666426

>eating a bussy from tinder

jesus no
>>
>>37665779
Ae baby wan sum fuk.
>>
>>37674907
Is it weird to say im going to some happening alone?
>>
>>37671488
You fucking blew it. What did I tell you about making conversation first and then asking?
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.