[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm irl fatty mcgoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 233x217
I need your help brotosauras flexes. I'm on a calorie deficit of about 1500 calories a day. I usually hit about 1400 but I've been thinking recently that I'm gonna cut that in half too and just go for about 800 calories a day. My current weight is at 295 and my starting weight is at 300. I can run about a mile or so before lungs feel like they are about to collapse. So I need you knee grows help designing a lifting program of sorts. I can post body pics if wanted, I just need people who has experience in this field of expertise and actually has a passion for it. This my plea for help bros. Help me achieve into Kindom Swoldom.
>>
READ THE FUKEN STICKY WITH THE Adorable DINO ON IT.
>>
Come on guys, I know somebody's out there that can show me in the right direction
>>
800 cal a day is probably too hard a cut. Even 1500 is going to be considered unhealthy since it's more than 1000 cal under TDEE.
I'm glad that you are trying but it's best to take things slow.
>>
>>37665150
The sticky is the right direction. It's been the sticky for over 3 years for a reason. There is no shortcut no revelation someone will give you to magically lose weight faster
>>
>>37665261
Unless you want to go the /fraud/ route. If so go over to their thread
>>
>800 calories a day

In total, or in deficit?

Because if that's in total, you're going to have an extremely hard time, especially at 300lbs.
>>
>>37665295
I'm not opposed to it being a fraud, I've considered it for a long ass time. But what I wonder is what the hell would happen since I'm a fat fucker?
>>
>>37665374
My body is finally adjusting to eating 1500 a day, the hunger pangs are starting to disappear now. I'm gonna give it another week and then start lowering my daily intake to 800.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x1136
Here's a front pic of me
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x1136
And a side photo
>>
I recently started running a calorie deficit down to 1500 daily, and started getting super dizzy and depressed. No hunger or cravings just feel like my body is breaking down.
>>
>>37665582
Yea it felt like that on the first couple of days. It's just your body getting used to it man. I did my first meal prep last night. Bunch of greens and a little bit of chicken. Just make sure your getting your protein
>>
>>37665261
And I know there's no shortcut to weight loss bro. I just want a good workout routine to help aid me with losing weight.
>>
>>37664943

The lower you go, the more protein you need.

At 800 calories you'll be running what's called a protein sparring modified fast - 95% of your calories will have to come from protein or you will start to lose muscle mass. The diet is basically lettuce with vinegar/lemon juice for dressing and grilled chicken breast.

Find a copy of Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook if you feel you have the will-power to go through with it. It's an extremely effective diet, and if followed properly it is completely safe.

I've been cycling these things since January (6-8 weeks on/2-4 weeks off) and I've dropped from 345 to 225 in just about 5 months.
>>
>>37665833
u srs bro? Im gonna look it up and thats what my diets been lately man. Would this book on thepiratebay, or would it be available for free?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.