[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted this on /ck/ yesterday and those lardasses laughed at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160622_154408.jpg (385 KB, 1944x1875) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_154408.jpg
385 KB, 1944x1875
I posted this on /ck/ yesterday and those lardasses laughed at me. /fit/ can alleviate a good physique though, right?

Lifting for 8 months. Feels good to have finally broken out of DYEL mode.
>>
gr8 b8
>>
>>37663170
You still look pretty DYEL from that angle. Keep going.
>>
>>37663180
Post your body then. You're in no position to criticize.
>>
>>37663232

You look like me, and I'm currently a dyel
>>
>>37663170
you are still low tier DYEL. you probably wear polos and sparrys too.
>>
>>37663170
Someone post a savvy fish image I don't have any
>>
>>37663232
What kind of nonsense rule is "You may only judge those who are smaller than you"?
>>
If thats all 8 months of lifting will get me im quiting right now.
>>
>>37663170
you have a better body than 85% of americans if you aren't a manlet
you aren't a fatasfatass so you good
just get some math
>>
>>37663879
no bruh, thats what 8 months of fucking around and eating at maintenance will get you.

bruv, eat; lift, sleep.
>>
>>37663170
not sure if serious
>>
>>37663170
>no chest
>no arms
>no traps
>no lats
>thinks he isn't dyel

top kek m8, you are barely above skelly mode
>>
What are you in? 9th grade?
>>
File: tw.jpg (45 KB, 672x437) Image search: [Google]
tw.jpg
45 KB, 672x437
>>37663232
You're just skinny, OP

You can see your (rather minimal) muscle mass ('definition', I'm sure you'd like to call it) simply because you've got low BF%

Low BF% is worth shit if your BMI puts you as anorexic
>>
You look small as fuck even in that really flatering angle
>>
Very small very DYEL... i'm 2 steps above otter mode and i look like fkn atlas from that angle.

Eat something jesus christ
>>
h-have i broken out of dyel mode /fit/?
>>
>>37663170
I look exactly like you and I don't go to the gym.
I'm a surf/ paddleboard and diving instructor so I'm all day in the ocean.

5.9'' 150lbs reporting in.

I got big lats because of all the paddleboard surfing but I want to enhance my chest to get to that desireable ottermode.

Will just eating more will do the job?
>>
>>37664293
yes, looking nice
>>
>>37664293
fishing for compliments asshole. You're well into otter mode and you fucking know it.
>>
>>37664338
how come every time i post a picture there's always one person that gets mad at me >.>

here have another :p
>>
>>37664293
No legs no compliment
>>
>>37663170
2 years and you'll start to get out of dyel if natty
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.