[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/grooming/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464654741272.jpg (49 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1464654741272.jpg
49 KB, 649x649
>shave nipples for pool day
>have to hunt for ingrown hairs for the next two weeks
grooming thread.
>>
>>37662524

Exfoliate first with a physical exfoliate, go with the grain, rub a chemical exfoliate on after, then lotion.

Wow, no more ingrown hairs. I do this for my vagine cause Im crazy prone to ingrowns but my husband likes the smooth look.
>>
>>37662544
What do you do if you ever get one? I got this killer one just below my belt line that's infected and makes me want to kill myself when I run
>>
>>37662551
I dig it out, you pussy
>>
>>37662524
Dumb Drakeposter
>>
File: IMG_1936.jpg (61 KB, 594x456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1936.jpg
61 KB, 594x456
Use an electric trimmer like this and you wont get ingrown hairs ever again.
>>
>shaving
>not waxing
>>
File: 1459127826898.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459127826898.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>37662679
probably what I'm going to do next but I have to learn because I've never done it before. male btw.

>>37662551
not her but op, I personally use a high-gauge hipodermic needle to gently pierce the skin to get the puss out and hopefully get the head of the hair out as well, either by its own or with the needle, then I pluck it. actually usually there's two hairs so even if you remove one there might be another under the skin that will cause the follicle to get clogged again and again. not sure if good advice as I do retarded stuff like dig into my ingrown toenails / dead skin until my toe bleeds.

>>37662668
I'll be getting a trimmer. most times I just trim with my clippers that I use to buzz my head.

>>37662649
kys tbqh.
>>
>>37662524
just trim
>>
>>37662551

Use a sterile needle to pierce and grab out the hair. If I cant get it, i put a hydrocolloid bandage on it and try again when the bandage has pulled all the gunk out. Same shit for zits and black heads.
>>
>>37662544
P-pics?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.