[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 4 years of lifting Realistically speaking, how much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 2012 - 2016.png (562 KB, 1070x614) Image search: [Google]
2012 - 2016.png
562 KB, 1070x614
>tfw 4 years of lifting

Realistically speaking, how much could I improve with a really safe and light healthy dosage of sterons?
>>
>that is my transformation(!) in 4 years
>kill myself
>>
Your tittes are so nice and perky.
>>
>>37662172
the fuck have you been doing m8? your biceps got a little bigger that's great (not 4 years of lifting great) but in that time you got yourself a nice B cup. im gunna guess you don't lift more than 3 times a week and your diet sucks
>>
>>37662172
what's your training look like? You're pretty light still too
>>
>>37662172
You look better in first pic.
>>
3 times a week can be highly efficient.
I'm into upper/lower split tough
>>
OP here.

To answer your questions. I've tried a decent amount of routines.

6 months 5x5 full body = 3 days a week
12 months Upper/Lower = 4 days a week
6 months bro-split = 5 days a week
12 months PPLxPPL = 6 days a week
6 months Upper/Lower 5-3-1 = 4 days a week
6 months Full Body = 3 days a week (currently on this)

I am 5'7 - 185lbs.
>>
>>37662855

>the fuck have you been doing m8?

Exactly what everyone else has been doing...lol.

Counting macros, progressively overloading. What else is there to do besides drugs?
>>
>>37662855
Some people just don't have the genetics, anon. Me and my roommate have almost identical routines and diets, but he just doesn't make the gains. It's real fucking sad, but it's shown me that genetic disadvantage is extremely real.
>>
Some ppl are just not meant to be lifters.. Sry bud
>>
>>37662888
Your only option outside of steroids is just just yolo bulk up to like 250 or some shit and see what happens. Just eat a tremendous amount of food and see what results you get. Some people are just way too afraid to put on fat, and that might be your issue.
>>
>>37662172
Just get on some shit and hope you're one of people with extremely nubile androgen receptors.
>>
>>37662903
throw in some cardio and lose the fanny pack that is your "abs"
>>
>>37662970
he has at the very least average genetics, 4 years of lifting should yield a better result
>>
so what are your 1rms, and what lifts do you do on this "full body routine". How many sets and reps?
>>
>>37662172
Thats pretty much your natty limit, I was stuck with weights/size after 3 years of lifting at 27yo and did 2 cycles of test, 300mg/week 8weeks and 400mg/week 10 weeks with 6 weeks rest periods, now going to start 3rd cycle. Gainz are amaizing and the only side a had was mild acne.
>>
>>37663043
This. People are getting upset because they don't realise how pathetic natty gains truly are for a solid 95% of the population. You guys are understandably reacting negatively to the OP's progress because of your own fears of whether you yourself will "make it". You probably imagine yourself as being the next Matt Ogus or Chris Jones or something like that. Please believe that's not the norm for results, it's the exception. You may have exceptional genetics, who knows, but chances are you don't. By having this ignorant stance on what constitutes good progress for a true natural with average genetics, you're truly setting yourself up for MAJOR disappointment.

Honestly OP looks better than I did natty. Although I blow him out the water now since I've been on gear.

t. 8 years lifting: 6 natty, last 2 on gear.
>>
File: KC4Kb49.jpg (248 KB, 1199x728) Image search: [Google]
KC4Kb49.jpg
248 KB, 1199x728
This is what 4-5 years of progress looks like.
>>
>>37663166
OP wasn't fat to start with.
>>
Dude, i mean, nice work and all and i don't wanna discourage you, but you made like 6 months worth of gains. Are you sure you're know what you're doing? Since i made like twice the gains in like less than half the time.
>>
>>37663286
people can get 5'7 185 pounds and at that bodyfat OP is within 6 months?

Lol.
>>
>>37663312
Yeah, but if you compare it to the first picture. He looked like he did some kind of sport to begin with.
>>
>>37662832
Such is natty life.
>>
>>37663286
>Since i made like twice the gains in like less than half the time.

Post pics. You might just appear bigger/leaner due to better frame, joints, insertions etc.

If OP is 185 pounds at 5'7 that gives him a BMI of 29.0. A BMI of 29.0 on a non-lifter would fat as fuck, and he only appears to have a slight fat pouch on lower ab area. That said, it really depends on how your body holds the muscle on the frame, gaining muscle doesn't automatically mean it's going to come on and form an aesthetic sculpture. If there was the case, everyone would be able to be a fitness model.
>>
>>37663108
Still, if OP got leaner, he would have ideal physics for women tastes. So yeah, if he want to impress gays - he needs to hop on gear. Otherwise he just needs to maintain mass and build some more CNS strength.
Such is natty life.
>>
>>37663166
That was some strong bulk, brah. You're lucky you got away with so little lose skin.
>>
>>37663166
IS this you? What kind of a lifestyle change was this for you? Story time it..

also...PROGRESS THREAD?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.