[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does fit do about body hair? Do you just shave it off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2794x2398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2794x2398
What does fit do about body hair?

Do you just shave it off? Wax it off? Laser it off?

I'm torn, i dont wanna look like a monkey but i dont wanna be a faggot.

Pic related
>>
>>37662034
Shave your beard for sure.
Leave everything else and only ever trim your pubes.
>>
>>37662034
Just do whatever makes you feel comfortable in your body OP
>>
>doesn't wanna be a faggot
>has beard
Pick one
>>
>>37662034
keep it all. don't be a cookie cutter
>>
>>37662034
Shit body with body hair=grub
Muscular body with body hair =manly as fuck

ShirtlessHenryCavillinmanofsteel.jpg
>>
>>37662310
Low test manlet detected
>>
>>37662034
>girlfriend: you're so hairy hehe
>me: yeah, I know
>girlfriend: even your back!
>me: if you wanted to date someone hairless, you should've dated a girl. But by the look of your exes you've already tried that route

she bit her lip and then i bent her over and fucked her

you dont need to be hairless OP. we're men. embrace the fact you grow body hair. it isnt disgusting, it's the epitome of masculinity. aside from bitches legs and crotch, girls cant do this.
>>
Hey guys not op here. I have hella hairy hands fingers and toes and I feel like a chimp. I trimmed them like ten days ago and now they seem worse. Wat do?
>>
>>37662602
jesus dont trim them thats how it all grows back thicker. either trim them frequently for the rest of your life or leave it be
>>
File: ifthisnigga.jpg (26 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
ifthisnigga.jpg
26 KB, 360x267
>>37662608
>When you cut your hair it grows back thicker

I still hold that /fit/ has the dumbest community in all of 4chan
>>
>>37662595
why would you know how her exes look you cuck
>>
File: DSC_1312.jpg (81 KB, 1286x468) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1312.jpg
81 KB, 1286x468
>>37662608
>>37662625
yo here's a pic, >>37662602 here
>>
>>37662034
DYEL?
>>
>>37662841
Never worked out in my life.

I just lurk here
>>
>>37663016
>Never worked out in my life
I can tell. Thanks for confirming
>>
>>37662034
hairy guy checking in,

That amount of body hair won't give you issues unless you're self conscious about it. Like anon >>37662352 said, if you're in shape and don't make a deal out of it, neither will anyone else.

With the right look/build, it may in fact work in your flavor.
>>
>>37662811
Fat fingers
>>
I used to be like you, but my body and aesthetics look much better when it's shaven off. I used an electric shaver.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.