[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take to see visible progress in the mirror?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461974966369.jpg (108 KB, 1024x779) Image search: [Google]
1461974966369.jpg
108 KB, 1024x779
How long does it take to see visible progress in the mirror? I have been lifting for about 1 month now and I don't see much progress.

I know that 1 month is basically nothing but after how long should I see progress?

assuming I have good nutrition and sleep and routine.

(natty though)
>>
>>37661836
About 1 month
>>
Progress is so slow that you'll never see progress in the mirror.
>>
>>37661836
4-6 weeks you should see progress yourself
6-8 weeks your close friends/SO should see progress
10-12 weeks most other people will see progress
>>
I think 3 months is realistic.

Take pictures of yourself to make sure you see it.
>>
File: 2012 - 2016 +30.png (562 KB, 1070x614) Image search: [Google]
2012 - 2016 +30.png
562 KB, 1070x614
Depends at what age you start lifting, and what your genetics are like.

Pic related: Prepare to be disappointed if your genetics aren't very good.
>>
After a month or so. Where did you start and where are you now OP? It might have different effect on different bodies.

Also, if you watch yourself everyday you will not notice how you gradually change. Consensus is that if your lifts go up, you get better anyway.
>>
It depends on the person.

Some people will see progress in a month, they are lucky and eat like beasts or are using chemicals (nothing wrong with creatine provided you have a steady supply). Some people won't see progress in a year, they're usually skinny lanklets and are failing their diet.
>>
>>37661903
guy could have seen a doctor for testosterone replacement therapy and saved himself a few years
>>
>>37663530

If that guy, with his physique (not matter how /fit/ thinks of it) would of walked into a doctors office and asked for TRT they would of laughed him out of the building.
>>
>>37661903
nigga got guns tho
>>
>>37663530
guys like you piss me off. He is fucking huge. If he cuts right down he would be amazing for a natty. Stop watching youtube
>>
>>37663530
>Everybody who isn't 100kg+ shredded has low test

/fit/ logic everybody
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.