[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a fat guy that just went for a five hour walk barefoot anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466155568788.jpg (99 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1466155568788.jpg
99 KB, 550x550
ask a fat guy that just went for a five hour walk barefoot anything
>>
>>37661734
Was that your best attempt at killing yourself? Walking to death.

We already knew your a fat waste of fucking space but it's pretty impressive you lack the basic fucking functional skills to fuck off and die
>>
>>37661785
I think i did pretty well of an attempt, i ended up with blisters all over my feet and vomited twice
>>
>>37661734
why dont do HIIT which increases test and metabolism for few hours afterwards instead of doing slow pace cardio which increases cortisol and makes you even fatter
>>
>>37661793
because the last time i tried actual cardio interval running a bunch of spics laughed at me
>>
>>37661805
You're literally a fucking retard.

If you genuinely cared about getting fit you'd read the sticky, throw out all your amerifat bullshit foods, go buy veggies and decent meats and join a gym.

Instead you come here to shitpost, so I guess you win for getting a reply out of me.
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 750x1334
>>37661793

Yeah bro you're totally right. Walking 25 kilometers and burning 1200 kcalories versus spending 30 minutes on a treadmill and burning 200 kcalories tops. Obviously the treadmill is better.
>>
>>37662954
Walking or running is same expenditure. Only thing that matters is time you fat fuck. This is why you are fat btw.
>>
>>37661793

the afterburn might be like 40% of the calories burned during the exercise (40% of like 200? lmao), the metabolic increase is pretty fucking non-existant

if you want to burn calories, walk for a long time

hiit is good for maximum effort training, not burning calories
>>
>>37662954

All right listen here you little shit. I swear to god I'm going to find you and fuck your mom. Think twice before you fuck with me again faggot.
>>
>>37662990

Uhh, I'm not OP and neither am I fat. In fact I'd argue that I'm much better looking than you, lol.
>>
>Walking or running is same expenditure

because it does not take more energy to move something faster.

are you retarded
>>
>>37663130
>I failed basic physics and I'm proud of it
>>
>>37663130
It actually does
>>
>>37663130
If you run a mile instead of walking, the changing part of the equation is time, not energy.
>>
>>37661793
Walking is one of the best things you can do to lower cortisol and improve health
>>
>>37665349
Also, it's been proven with studies that walking increases creativity. That's why we all have those "introspective" walks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.