[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost like 20 pounds pretty damn fast this month (DNP...). I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: buttttttt.png (207 KB, 398x346) Image search: [Google]
buttttttt.png
207 KB, 398x346
I lost like 20 pounds pretty damn fast this month (DNP...). I'm slender now and I look OK but now my ass looks like a deflated balloon, like it's got a double chin under each cheek.

Will the saggy skin at the bottom of my asscheeks tighten up over time or will I have to just squate my ass off, literally, until it fills in and I don't have a saggy nasty old man's ass? I'mma squat anyway but I wanna know.
>>
that's what you get for being so impatient desu senpai
>>
>>37661051
Lotion, squats
>>
>>37661051
That's what you get for using DNP.

I bet you're that same faggot who oozed that babby.

Kys
>>
>>37661051
Where do i get DNP, im 390 so 20lbs wont make a huge dent but if i can get to 350 i can do it more natural
>>
>>37661072
kill yourself
>>
>>37661070
>I bet you're that same faggot who oozed that babby.
what's this mean?

>>37661072
I think mods close any thread that drops a seller's name. You basically have to order it online. Stupid easy to get and about as expensive as $1 a pill. Your best bet is to message folks on Reddit from various steroids forums. Keep lurking and always look for a general to pop up here by searching the catalog.

Just keep in mind it can kill you, specially if you're as unhealthy as you are. Also it's not a miracle drug, you will have to diet while doing it to see the benefits. It is quite the speed boost though. Just, again, please don't kill yourself, and read up HEAVILY on it so you don't overheat and fucking die. I was 150 and taking it I felt like utter hell, I can't imagine how hot your insides will get with all that fat around you. Infact I'd suggest you drop some naturally then use DNP once you're under 300. AFAIK fatloss is very quick when you're at those high numbers you're at.

Best of luck to you, I hope you make it.
>>
>>37661061
what kind of lotion? Just any? Like some cocoa butter?

My ass skin is smooth, but it's just got some saggy puffs under each cheek.
>>
>>37661180

Some guy posted yesterday about how he accidently fed a baby DNP, and what he should do about it.

Kid is screwed if it was real.
>>
>>37661375
>tfw OP is that babby
>>
>>37661375
Oooh. Well one time I set a pill out to take it, was getting some water and I noticed it was gone...

Dog was nearby and I panicked thinking he ate it. Turns out it just rolled over under the keyboard.

No kid prolly took dnp.. prolly just a lie, like the anons who constantly say they're going to suicide with it. It's just to fuck with the twiggey DNP community that are afraid their favorite chemical will get harsher restrictions.
>>
>>37661051
>cheat to lose fat fast
>get shit results
wew lad, it's like you are clinically retarded
>>
>>37661375
Probably fake, the other day someone posted something very similar about accidentally taking 10g of DNP. A few days before that a similar thing.
>>
>>37661442
Actually the results are fucking amazing. I look great and feel better and it only took 20 days really.

It's just my ass looks a little flabby. I'm not into getting fucked so no one will prolly see it much... I hope.

Either way I always intended to hit the squats HARD so the outcome will be the same.
>>
>>37661180
>I think mods close any thread that drops a seller's name.

So that's why the pastebin hasn't been posted here lately?

Just google dnp and pastebin, anon. There are several versions and they all list sellers. problem is, unless you get the latest pastebin, you won't get the list of the current vetted sellers. You might end up with a list of old sellers who have seen turned into scam artists, and that happens a lot. I think the latest reliable pastebin is from february of this year.
>>
>>37661470
>>37661375

Obviously fake. Everyone posts retarded fake 'scare' stories about DNP. The one with ten grams was hilarious. As if anyone could 'accidentally' ingest 50 caps at once lol. Whoops!
>>
>>37662072
DNP is cheap but nasty as hell to make. Shit gets everywhere and turns everything yellow. People start selling it and then they say "god, fuck this shit, I never wanna see yellow again" and then they exit scam.
>>
>>37662087
Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates vapor, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please
>>
>>37661198
I have stretch marks on my back from losing weight so fast (this was a few years ago, I didn't use DNP or anything), cocoa butter will help, I found it didn't get rid of the lines so much. If I remember right, they had the same sort of color as a bruise, and I think the cocoa butter helped get rid of that color faster, but the marks themselves are still there. It's still better than nothing though, by now there might even be some lotions to specifically help get rid of stretch marks., but idk about authenticity.
>>
>>37661051

Same thing happen to me but no DNP, just regular weightloss from being a planet.

S-someday my ass will be normal :(
>>
File: 1428687978709.gif (783 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428687978709.gif
783 KB, 500x281
The real risk of DNP isn't overdosing and cooking yourself (just don't be a retard, problem solved); it's the possible neuropathy and cataracts.
>>
File: baywatch.jpg (217 KB, 854x1222) Image search: [Google]
baywatch.jpg
217 KB, 854x1222
does DNP have any long term health effects?
>>
>>37667597
>does DNP have any long term health effects?
>>37667239

Besides that, no. Not negative ones, at least.
>>
>>37667239
confirmed for never researching DNP.
>>
File: panic.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>37667828
>>37667816
I just need to know if ill fuck up my body FOREVER doing a short 7 day cycle of 250-500mgs before uni starts
>>
>>37667597
DNP isn't well researched honestly. There could be complications down the road we don't know about but at the same time the substance has been around for awhile.

You can get pretty ill on it. I was covered in a rash and puking my guts out when I first used it and I was on a low dosage.

>>37667963
it probably won't but you won't see amazing effects on such a short cycle. But then again maybe you'll see a good loss.
>>
>>37668360
>it probably won't but you won't see amazing effects on such a short cycle. But then again maybe you'll see a good loss.
Its pretty good though since im not a high BF anyway, I just want get more shredded before college starts, people keep telling me if you have abs with actual other muscle youll drive the women crazy. I also want to get my lifts an muscle volume up during the summer since I actually have time to do volume work so normal cutting would interfere
>>
>>37666104
well I went from 175 to 150 through normal diet... then despite what I said in OP I only really lost 10 lbs in the 3 weeks I used dnp.

My ass looked nasty and deflated before from the natural weightloss and then the extra 10 lbs made it worse. Now I'm 140lbs and look great but I won't wanna turn around nude because I got an old man's ass until I guess I do a million squats

As much as anon wants to hate on me for DNP it really isn't DNP that did this to me. Just weightloss in general makes you look like shit when naked.
>>
>>37661072
Bro if u are that fat u need therapy and smaller portions, drugs wont help.
>>
>>37667597
Long term - not to much real info
Short term - instant cold sore for me. Like clockwork, 12 hours after the first pill. It's the only time I get them.
>>
>>37661051
KEEP SQUATTING BREH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.