[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fistpill me on Human Growth Hormone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fig,white,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg (63 KB, 556x350) Image search: [Google]
fig,white,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg
63 KB, 556x350
Fistpill me on Human Growth Hormone
>>
>>37660826
It's a hormone which makes humans grow
>>
>>37660836
I need some. Where can I find it?
>>
>>37660842

In humans, I guess.
>>
>>37660826
It causes all muscle/tissue to grow, including organs.

Suddenly you get the ridiculous stomach bulge because your intestines are larger then the space meant to fit them. Welcome to hernia-ville.
>>
>>37660842
Abduct boys who're mid puberty and harvest their blood and pineal gland.

Have a condition which induces malnutrition and necessitates hgh to compensate (crohn's disease for example)
>>
>>37660826
I'm 21. Can it make me taller? That's all i want
>>
>>37660826
For the first month you will be drowsy/groggy so I highly recommend you to do it before bed. You'll be able to keep your gains so well, but it gets really pricy though.
>>
>>37660889
When will they learn?
>>
>>37660906
do the tablets work or do I need to inject it?
>>
>>37660871
pituitary gland not pineal gland

pineal gland makes dmt and connects you to god.
And according to the usa gov your pineal gland doesn't exist so take that as you will.
>>
Is it true that NFL players and John Cena use it to recover from injuries in half the time?
>>
>>37660926
I inject it, I think which ever works.
>>
It's basically like estrogen, but instead of making your tits grow, it makes your abdomen wierdly long and distended
>>
>>37660889
there's a surgery where THEY BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS and they PULL THEM APART BEFORE STICKING MOTHERFUCKING METAL NEEDLES IN YOUR LEG which holds the bones in place and it heals longer than it was to start.
>>
>>37660889
it can't make you grow taller once your growth plates have fused

should have taken hgh during puberty
>>
>>37661001
I'm 21
>>
>>37661042
>21
Exactly..
21 is way past puberty you fuck
>>
>>37661042
yes, your growth plates are closed. again, should have taken hgh during puberty

you have hit your peak height. nothing will ever make you actually grow taller besides surgery.

you may be able to get an inch or two from fixing your posture if it's fucked. otherwise, it's time to get some lifts.
>>
>>37660955
how'd you contest go?

Also, anyone have any ideas what the guys in the golden age were on? Like Frank Zane, what was he cycling?
>>
>>37660889
>Can it make me taller?

sleep will make you taller
but you need to be hitting 10+ hrs per day, more if you can
the body grows under sleep, and the lack of gravity acting longitudinally makes you bones grow
>>
>>37661075
got that top 5 out of 20. Qualified for provincials! I am excited
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.