[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I made it bruhs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: BE2.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BE2.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>Meet an uber qt exactly a year ago at friend's 20th bday party
>She was dating one of my friends, so hands off
>"Wow that girl's super cute"
>She gets told immediately I like her
>Fast forward a year
>I've hung out with her a few more times at other parties, never really much one-on-one stuff
>Also, I started lifting right after I first met her
>I was super-skinny lanklet, I'm decently built now and pretty good-looking
>Her and bf broke up a few months ago
>At same friend's 21st, exactly a year later, she's fucking all over me
>She has barely paid attention to me before, now all of a sudden she's super into me
>She made literally every advance
>I'm fucking stunned at how lucky I am
>We spend the night together
>I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world
>All the lifting has been paying off
>Message her, she takes 24 hours to even look at the message
>She's been on and off all day, completely ignoring me
>Pulls the same shit when I message back, have to wait a full day for her to look at convo
>Sent her one more, she still hasn't looked at convo. Been more than a day this time
>I thought I made it
>Now I'm more depressed than I've ever been in my life
>She's either toying with me or I fucked it up
>Either way, it's fucking miserable

WHY ARE WE HERE? JUST TO SUFFER? NOTHING WE DO MATTERS. NOBODY CARES IF WE BETTER OURSELVES. IT'S ALL FOR NAUGHT. It's all false hope. I'm not gonna make it, bruh.
>>
Also I realize I was unclear. I messaged her. She took a day then messaged back. Same thing happened again, then she cut contact
>>
File: PicsArt_06-19-02.44.20.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-19-02.44.20.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>37660824
I'm sorry son, but you have betanitus
>>
File: don't sweater it.jpg (91 KB, 920x528) Image search: [Google]
don't sweater it.jpg
91 KB, 920x528
Well she's a person, assuming you mean you had a one night stand by "spend the night together", she might be thinking she just fucked some guy she barely knows and now he's acting like he thinks she's the love of his life. Dial it down a few notches. You don't even know her, you said yourself. If you want to date her starting from a one night stand is hard mode as fuck. The only thing I'd try at this point is making plans with some friends to go to a movie or something and casually inviting her, AT LEAST A WEEK FROM NOW. Don't compound the problem. Also don't immediately read her next message, it's stupid cliche shit but it comes off as desperate or clingy, whatever.

But whatever happens, you have made it enough that you're hot enough to make some chick take the initiative to fuck you. You're not going to marry every girl you dick, your life isn't a Disney movie or something with Molly Ringwald. Don't take everything so seriously.
>>
>>37660816
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
>>37661023
That's the weirdest thing bruh. I normally don't give a shit. I had no idea this would happen. I've been fucking recently but haven't gave a shit up until this time. I haven't felt like this in years.

And I'm not texting her a bunch of desperate shit, or immediately looking back at her messages. I waited 5 hours to look the first time heh.

I guess I really, REALLY don't want to be just another one night stand with this girl. Also she lives about an hour away, so randomly making plans isn't an option. if I could actually get in a normal conversation I'd invite her to a party this weekend, but she won't talk to me.

The first girl I've actually liked in years, and it's already over. This really fucking sucks.
>>
>>37660816
you probably ruined it by texting her 'i really love you xD :3, do you love meee toooo? hehe' after spending one night with her you fucking spastic cunt.
>>
>>37661125
You shouldn't have fucked her if you like her this much.

Again I can't say much without knowing specifics, but if there's some kind of festival at either of your cities, that would obviously be a prime chance. "Hey, are you going to BIGDICKFEST 2016 XTREME BY DORITOS? You live in Unknownberg right? I'm going to the festival but I don't know the city that well, I'll cover your ticket if you keep me from getting lost" I don't fucking know, you've given pretty limited context. Other than that your only option is honesty. blah blah blah about the party night, I've actually had a crush on you for a while, want to grab a coffee next time we're in the same town, etc. Maybe don't bring up the party. The more I type the more I realize I can't give good advice without knowing her or you. But it's a silly reason to be depressed. Exhaust your options for getting her attention, then move on. Determinism son, what will be already is. Learn from it and grow, same as anything else.
>>
>>37661235
Interesting. I didn't even think I liked her that much, she was just a qt. I think the shock that she went for me somehow drove a spike into my head or something.

Like seriously, she was barely on my mind before I went, just another attractive girl. She did something to fuck me up
>>
File: 1435807434301.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435807434301.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>37661125
Friend, sometimes it's just not your decision to make. I know that really sucks to hear and it's not ideal for you, its not the picture you had in your head for this girl.

But it's rarely the case when a woman will change her ways to match the person you've constructed in your head. If she wants to just fuck for now, and her motivation for banging you was to make her ex feel like shit, then that's as far as it'll go unless you're suitably manipulative enough to change her goals for your own benefit. She set a goal for your time together and it's been accomplished, so now you go your separate ways. You've been used.

If you had met her in a different time or place and managed to be her ex instead, she'd still be leaving for casual sex and shallow revenge lays with your distant acquaintances. This is not a girl you want. I know she's got the smile and the hair and the eyes and goddamn look how deep and beautiful she is; but it's all just like you; a means to an end.

Do yourself a favor, make a girl earn that shit. Don't give anyone your love if they haven't done you right first. The most valuable thing you get when you're this young is time, don't waste something so precious on people with ulterior motives and petty goals.

Even the wagecuck receives compensation for his time

don't let a pretty face and empty words sway you to surrender yourself so fully again; learn from this
>>
>>37660816
Yo faggot, you don't text her 3 times without getting a reply first, wtf are you doing? haven't /pol/ schooled you into wimin? You have to text 40% less then her, but wtf you been doing? 300%? You only reply to her you don;t initiate. You have to become a chase, but you acted like a dog with it's bone, and now she does not want you anymore. Ignore her, let her come to you, give her a little attention, she is a women, treat her like a fucking child. Don't text her anymore let her come back and find some good excuse to why she did not respond. Also when ever you meet, never let it be on her terms. it always has to be your terms. Ask her out a certain day, she said she can't she's busy- if she gives you no counter offer -MEANS SHE IS NOT INTO YOU (if you are into a girl you will counteroffer the next second), and if she does counter offer, again never make it on her terms, change the day fucking make it your way
>>
>2016
>still falling for the oneitis meme

Literally end it now op
>>
>>37660816
you were a rebound fuck, jesus christ
>>
>>37661256
I like you! Teach us more
>>
>>37661248
I know that feel,but it looks like she doesnt have same thoughts about you.
What I am going to tell is cliche but just get over her,you are a built motherfucker and bitches will flock at you everywhere brother.
>>
File: 1433711598323.jpg (42 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1433711598323.jpg
42 KB, 550x512
>>37661295
Something most men figure out by the end of high school is that although no two girls are the same, almost all girls are typical. Social media is the greatest example of this

Follow enough girls on twitter and the posts start to bleed together into a neurotic, schizophrenic mess of nauseatingly happy and "basic" shit; captioned pictures displaying dumb tumblr memes like

>" When Bae Brings Home Ice Cream *heart eyes emoji x10"

>"Johnny Depp so hott xD lol *picture of Depp"

>"I want 83 Dogs look how much I love animals *picture of five puppies in a basket*".

or some of the most whiny, soppy and generally self-inflicted cases of loneliness ever seen. Dumb artsy typewriter text on fatigued white background with some stupid shit like

>I was never enough

>I was your cure and you were my poison; you were fine and I was slowly dieing

Women don't see quality; they see context. They are happy, they post things about bae and YAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAY GIRL SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

They are sad. Repost shitty poetry and make vague depressing tweets about people only fifteen of their followers even know.

They are looking cute and want attention; find thin pretense for selfie.

Everything about a twenty something year old girl is a facade to seem normal and desirable. You don't see the real person behind these things until they've decided to keep you or sweep you if it's your first time dating. The real person behind all that dumb girl shit is honestly similar to any average man.

She wants her sex, her friends, her food, her booze, to feel valuable and to do great things. Society just forces women to behave a different want and use different social tools to accomplish these things.
>>
>>37660816
> I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA
>>
Anon, making it is a state of consciousness. If you think you've made it, you probably haven't.
>>
File: 1462846852500.png (62 KB, 213x205) Image search: [Google]
1462846852500.png
62 KB, 213x205
>>37660816
Send her a death threat, this always works in my experience
>>
if you fucked her then im not sure what you did wrong, maybe youre moving too slow, are you asking her to chill and making shit happen?

girls lose interest in guys who dont make moves.
>>
>>37660816
Meet girl
Like her because she makes your dick hard
She hears you want to smash
Don't get to know her first
Just fuck her a year later
"guys how did she not know I loved her and wanted to spend our life together "
>>
>>37661424
This
>>
>>37661634
ya im gonna go with this over the redpill shit i think
>>
>>37660816
m9, this happened to me once too, I fucked a girl on halloween and she was loving it, thought something would happen from it over the next few dates buy it fizzled out for apparently no reason

I watched this dumb korean RomCom that actually explained it really well from a woman's perspective, it was called something like "how to use men, with tips" (don't judge me, it was entertainment while I was grinding in gw2)

Essentially, men see the first sex with a chick as sort of a deal sealer, like once you get that you've passed the gates and shes yours, but if it happened too early in the relationship the woman sees it as just something they did that was fun, it means not that much in terms of a relationship, and once they're sober and out of the emotional excitement they actually think "hmm, I probably shouldn't have done that".

In this case they just revert to their previous position, aka rigjt now OP you view the relationship as pretty intimate, since you literally fucked her, where she sees it as you're some dude she hung out with a few times who is now messaging her too much

Tl;dr it didn't mean anything to her, and it probably shouldn't really mean anything to you in terms of a relationship, it's not like sex once proves you guys are compatible
>>
Rule of thumb if you don't exist in a population vacuum of near extinction , don't fuck your buddies girl , past present of future without some journey of complete acceptance from said buddy that points you on the path of positive fate

Like if it was his dying wish or something

tldr; bros>hoes
>>
Just sounds like it was nothing more than a drunk hookup to her

Sounds like she is obviously ignoring you so just cut your loses mate
>>
You did make it. She chose you as one of her rebound hookups
>>
>>37661269
B8. No one can lack this much reading comprehension
>>
>>37661762
This.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.