[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I keep drinking soda legit the only unhealthy thing in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1413597654024.png (129 KB, 508x519) Image search: [Google]
1413597654024.png
129 KB, 508x519
So I keep drinking soda legit the only unhealthy thing in my life right now
> Problem is i'm fucking addicted to the shit any tips to quit drinking it?
>>
>>3766042
drink water, you fucking impulsive faggot. Show some God damned restraint.
>>
Don't buy it then you won't drink it. Bozo.
>>
replace it with something else. drink like fruit juice instead to help ween you off
>>
>>37660592
>replacing soda with fruit juice
lmao
>>
>>37660620
I know,what a dumbass.

Switch to beer OP.
>>
the first couple days are going to suck with headaches. after that you shouldn't have a problem. so long as you have a set eating schedule and diet and stick with it. if you have an open diet then your addiction is that much more of a problem.
>>
By have self control. I allow myself half a can of Pepsi Max with dinner. And it's enough. Slowly curb your drinking and you'll find that the little bits you do have are enough to satisfy you
>>
>>37660592
Fruit juice has as much sugar as soda.

The problem i'm having is once a week i like to get KFC or some other fast food variant. But it has to come with a drink.. Should i just throw out the drink and get myself a glass of water?
>>
>>37660762
>ask for water
>get Pepsi Max/Coke Zero/diet variety
>give the drink to another patron on your way out

Honestly, a can of Pepsi once a week isn't gonna kill you. If you don't like the calories, diet variety or water.
>>
>>37660776
The main thing i'm worrying about is teeth gains.

Recently i've quit smoking, stopped drinking coffee (only have it rarely now), started drinking green tea instead, and pretty much only drink mineral water / water.

I just want white teeth senpai
>>
>>37660800
If you're that worried about it, just brush straight after drinking/eating. Chewing whitening gum (the expensive shit) really helps. Like a said senpai, once a week won't kill them.
>tfw naturally yellow enamel
>have to choose between healthy strong teeth or brush the fuck until I strip enamel for white teeth
I've come to terms years ago that I'll never have a white smile. Shit sucks man
>>
>>37660425
Drinkg soda water with lemon or lime.
>>
>>37660821
Yeah i should definitely invest in the gum.. Only problem is i don't want to feel like a total sperg brushing my teeth after lunch in the office bathroom, although i guess it wouldn't look that bad.

That sucks bro :( Have you tried teeth whitening kits? I also spoke to a dentist about it recently and he said they can bleach your teeth from the inside out basically - but it's expensive as fuck.
>>
>>37660844
The gum stops mine from going full Britbong, so they just look like they are tinged; only really noticeable in certain light. It's the best I can hope for. Nothing autistic about that man, hell they even sell those waterless one-use toothbrushes for real cheap. Just keep a bunch in your desk, whip one out after lunch and brush at your desk if you're that worried.

I talked to my dentist, we've tried a few times with bleaching, but it just comes back and slowly goes yellow again. I've got private health so I get them bleached twice a year, combined with the gum, keeps them looking semi-decent
>>
Diet drinks are safe

coke zero, diet dr pepper, these are all fine
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.