[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't you play a sport instead and finally gain one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why won't you play a sport instead and finally gain one for your land instead of just gaining muscles?

not to mention
>$20M/year
>unlimited money for steroids
>women want to bang you everywhere you go
>guys mirin' everywhere, don't think you are gay or overcompensating
>playing a sport is more fun than putting heavy barbells up and down
>>
>>37658783
90% of these guys go broke and have to work at McDonald's
>>
>>37658783
>Jr Smith opt'd out thinking people are going to pay him max
>Kyrie got his own fucking team stolen from him and still almost couldn't do shit
>Tristan literally got paid because he's Lebrons bitch
>Love is a beta and is going to get cut in the off season
>Lebron literally fucked Cleveland as a team just to win one single ring

lol and I don't even care about GS
>>
>>37658808
no they dont
>>
>>37658837
>Lebron literally fucked Cleveland as a team just to win one single ring

The land's goal is to win one for the land. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>37658808
Choose to be like Shaq and invest your millions.

Don't be like the dumb ones.
>>
>>37658783
The only white people in that photo are the ones taking pictures though. How am I gonna physically compete with superior black males?

You gonna ask me to race against a cheetah next? They're also African
>>
>>37660401
Not seeing the white boi with WWE belts.
>>
>>37660401

Playing or watching monkey ball

Wee lad. Pick a white mans sport. Plenty of hockey sluts or play baseball and give Jessica Alba herpes (again)
>>
>>37660604
I like my teeth though
>>
File: A-Rod.jpg (33 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
A-Rod.jpg
33 KB, 485x340
>>37660604
>Pick a white mans sport
>play baseball

>white

Sure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.