[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ how long did it take you guys to come to terms with becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: sddefault.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
/fit/ how long did it take you guys to come to terms with becoming weaker on your cut?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>37658388
Honestly fampai I haven't lost any strength so far and I've cut 30 pounds..it's the opposite I got stronger in ever lift
>>
By not suffering from autism
>>
>>37658388
years lol
>>
The only two lifts that really suffer for me on cuts is bench and squats.
>>
>>37658388
Lean bulk master race.
>>
ITT: op is a faggot
>>
The fact that you see yourself slimming down, clothes fitting looser, and muscle showing through. Also knowing that the strength will come back, and hopefully at a lower bodyweight, means that you've also objective gotten stronger
>>
>>37660571
thats a good way of looking at it blessed fit person
>>
>weaker

Lel @ nattys
>>
>Perma bulked from years of power lifting in high school
>Started cutting hard in February
>Lost 70lbs so far
>TFW I can't do anywhere near what I used to though
But nice being leaner and able to actually run, hopefully it won't take too long to work my way back up.
>>
>>37660657
Forgot pic
>>
I didn't.
>>
Down about 5 lbs since may, lost about 2kg on muh lifts but fuck it its worth it since my strentgh will come back quickly after my cut
>>
been cutting for 3 months but haven't lost any weight, only 6% bf lost. still improving on most lifts...
>>
>>37658821
Yeah, you're actually generally able to get a better starting position in the DL if you slim down a bit.
>>
File: raQ4mA6.jpg (18 KB, 604x357) Image search: [Google]
raQ4mA6.jpg
18 KB, 604x357
>>37658388
You get your strength back so fast that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37658388
Have lost almost 55lbs from permabulk fat muh powahliftah mode and have been the strongest so fat on cut. Strength is growing while the waist is shrinking. If you lose strength on cut you're not doing it right
>>
>>37658652
That's cause you aren't cutting you fat fucking moron you are simply loosing weight. It's not the same thing stop using words you don't understand.
>>
>>37663859
see >>37663869
>>
>>37663869
>loosing
>stop using words you don't understand
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>37663881
>misspelled word
>misused word
Pick one
>>
During bulk ignore the mirror. During cut ignore the weight on the bar.

When I started my first cut last summer from 80 to 70 kg I was whining all the time about losing my strength,my bench and deadlift falling downhill, and I wanted to stop it.

Then I started bulk again and I regained almost my entire strength whilst gaining 3 kg (compared to the 10 I lost).
Now as I am finishing my second cut, I again weigh 70 kg, and have almost the same bench press and DL as when I was at the peak of my bulk a year ago.

To sum up: after a one year cycle of cut->bulk->cut, I am at 70kg and have the strength of my 78kg former self. Sounds pretty decent to me.
>>
I've lost 7% bf, but no weight, and all my lifts have gone up. I dont understand why more bodybuilders dont go vegan.
>>
>>37663960
subtle
>>
>>37663960
Shoo shoo virgin nogains
>>
>>37663881
Listen here you green shithead. It's only a cut of you bulked first. If you used to be a fat shit and are just "loosing weight" that's not cutting!! You are a weakling yet you post on fit. Oh the irony.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.