[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, serious question: What's the point of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: fit_gets_in_a_fight.jpg (47 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
fit_gets_in_a_fight.jpg
47 KB, 500x353
Sup /fit/, serious question:

What's the point of getting strong when you can't even throw a punch? Don't you think it's a little embarrassing that a DYEL manlet who trains in martial arts can kick your ass?
>inb4 pipebomb guy
>>
>Can't even throw a punch
>Implying I won't burn down his house out of anger of getting my ass kicked in front of my waifu body pillow
>>
>getting in fights
>>
>>37658223
fighting is retarded and can get you seriously hurt or give you a criminal record which will fuck up your career prospects. 99% of the time you can de-escalate these situations with some social awareness.

Lifting is good for health, so you should do it even if you don't plan to go around punching people and acting like a nigger.

That said, I do practice my punch, so fuck you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (800 KB, 2121x1392) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
800 KB, 2121x1392
>>
>tfw been on martial arts, wrestling and gymnastics teams
>tfw can dodge a punch and suplex a motherfucker
Niggas don't get up after shit like that
>>
>>37658297
>fighting is retarded and can get you seriously hurt or give you a criminal record which will fuck up your career prospects. 99% of the time you can de-escalate these situations with some social awareness.

exactly

that + practicing good situational awareness + carrying a gun
>>
>>37658297
Everyone should know how to defend themselves

>inb4 muh gunz
You can't take your gun everywhere you fucking rednecks
>>
>>37658348
Actually in my state I can take my gun everywhere I want except for government buildings (which have armed guards).
>>
File: 1330553045209.gif (64 KB, 220x150) Image search: [Google]
1330553045209.gif
64 KB, 220x150
>>37658348
>You can't take your gun everywhere you fucking rednecks

Jokes on you you fucking pussy boy, I don't go places where I can't take my gun.
>>
>>37658348

>Everyone should know how to defend themselves

Why? Honestly, you'll get a better ROI on your time and energy if you educate yourself make enough money to move out of your nigger neighborhood where people are randomly attacking you.
>>
>>37658402
>rich white people never get mugged/assaulted/attacked

Go to bed, Conner.
>>
>>37658429

You could get struck by a meteor tomorrow. Does that make it a good use of your time and energy to build a bomb shelter in your backyard?

Anyway, do you actually think you're going to be able to do shit when you're being held at gun or knife point? In the unlikely event it happens, you're better off running or giving them what they want instead of trying to be jackie chan and getting yourself killed
>>
>>37658297
> career prospects
Who the fuck wants to hire a pussy who cant throw a punch
>>
File: aliendance.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
aliendance.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>37658454
>excuses
spoken like a true bitch
>>
>>37658454
>You could get struck by a meteor tomorrow
mmhm, it's way more likely that some asshole will mug me in a parking lot?
>Does that make it a good use of your time and energy to build a bomb shelter in your backyard?
The fuck does that have to do with a random meteor striking me? Do you think i can predict where one of those fuckers will land? If I could, all I would have to do is move out of the way. You're so retarded that you couldn't even make an analogy that makes sense.
>Anyway, do you actually think you're going to be able to do shit when you're being held at gun or knife point? In the unlikely event it happens, you're better off running or giving them what they want instead of trying to be jackie chan and getting yourself killed
Anyways, do you actually think you're going to be able to do shit when you're being held at gun or knife point? In the unlikely event it happens, you're better off running or giving them what they want instead of trying to be jackie chan and getting yourself killed
There are plenty of situations where someone can be attacked without weapons being involved.

I'm not the guy you were were talking to btw
>>
>>37658223
>lol at the weeb neckbeards in karate class with the little kids
>>
>>37658538

Dunno dude. I've been around for almost 30 years and never been mugged in a parking lot. There's a lot of shit you could learn for "what if" scenarios that are really not worth your time. Should everyone know how to fix their computer? Should everyone know how to fix their car? What about their refrigerator and plumbing?
>>
>>37658348
Not for long, as soon as Trump is in office gun-free zones no longer exist.
>>
>>37658614
Yaaaas Donald trump numbaaaaaah 1
>>
File: tmp_18724-wm_8369108486591162.jpg (373 KB, 1737x1179) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18724-wm_8369108486591162.jpg
373 KB, 1737x1179
»»implying
>>
File: ab-implants.jpg (38 KB, 501x563) Image search: [Google]
ab-implants.jpg
38 KB, 501x563
>>37658603
>Should everyone know how to fix their computer?
Yes, actually. Although a better option would be to stop using windows that way you don't need to constantly fix everything.

>Should everyone know how to fix their car?
Everybody should be able to do basic maintenance on their car such as an oil change, swapping brake pads etc etc maybe engine stuff could be taken to a mechanic but other than that it's better/cheaper to do yourself

>What about their refrigerator and plumbing?
once again yeah you should have basic plumbing knowledge and to a lesser extent refrigerators. My fridge has never failed all of a sudden.

Do you really not know how to work on your car or fix your computer? You don't know how to throw a punch either? What CAN you do anon? From the sound of it you really are uselss
>>
>>37658614
>>37658632
>white people don't commit crimes
>everyone commiting crimes is illegal
you guys are both really stupid
>>
>>37658653

See here's the thing. I don't have autism so I don't measure my worth as a person by my ability to do trivial shit that I could just pay someone else to do. I'm a software developer. I'd rather spend time working on software, get paid for what I'm good at, and pay someone else to do what they're good at, than waste my time becoming mildly competent in a thousand different things.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.