[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be having lower back issues for months >remembered that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: High-density-foam-roller.jpg (89 KB, 607x500) Image search: [Google]
High-density-foam-roller.jpg
89 KB, 607x500
>be having lower back issues for months
>remembered that I purchased one of these meme-rollers like 2 years ago but never used it
>actually rolled my lower back, hamstrings, glutes and hips on it for 20minutes

now I woke up this morning without any lower back issue, can't believe this shit actually works, gona use it everyday from now on
>>
>>37657945
Fuck off shill
>>
>he's a shill for big foam noodle
Oy vey buy the giant pool noodle, goy, it's the secret to health!
>>
>>37657945
Yeah I agree OP I had a serious knot on my back that made it painful to lift up my arm up over my head, and rolling around on one of these things got rid of it in like two days. 10/10

>>37657959
whatever you say hunchback
>>
>>37657959
>>37657969
you poorfags can use a tennis ball for the same effect
>inb4 you guys are so poor you can't even afford a tennis ball
>>
how much does the foamjew ask for these things? Surely they can't be more than like couple of bucks
>>
>>37657993
>appending jew to things you don't understand
just kill yourself. Are you so stupid you couldn't even look up your dumb question on amazon? You're hopeless kid. I hope the barbell (that's it, just the barbell, no weights kek) chokes you to death on your next workout
>>
>>37658016
summer
>>
Congratulations, you found the foam roller. What you are experiencing is myofascia release, which is when the fascia that lay over the muscle rolls out and loosens up, not to mention the lactic acid build up in the muscles is being rolled out in addition. This will relieve tension in the muscles. Hamstrings, glutes, calves, lower back, upper back, traps can all lead to lower back pain. If you hunch over alot, roll out your anterior (front) deltoids and your chest/serratus anterior, this will help work toward correcting that. A more intense version would be deep tissue massages where the massage therapist forces the tense muscles to release.
>>
>>37657993
I know you're trolling but when you finally start lifting, just buy thick PVC pipe and wrap it in athletic tape for grip. Foam is overpriced and too soft
>>
>>37658121
You can also use a lacrosse ball, tennis ball, golf ball, baseball, etc. to roll out the tense areas. Make sure you drink plenty of water after rolling out large muscle groups to recirculate the muscle waste.
>>
File: dave_chappelle2012-buffed-big1.jpg (35 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
dave_chappelle2012-buffed-big1.jpg
35 KB, 500x397
>>37658097
>"he called me out on my stupidity"
>"I know! I'll call him le summer XD"
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1995AcuraLegendCoupeLSeries.jpg (308 KB, 1230x682) Image search: [Google]
1995AcuraLegendCoupeLSeries.jpg
308 KB, 1230x682
>>37658131
>all foam is exactly the same.
The one I have is pretty stiff and it was like ~$10. I find it funny that you guys append jew to the end of something you are too cheap to buy; a little ironic I think.
>>
>>37658137
dyel fuck get BTFO!
>>
>>37657945
Don't directly roll over your lower back.
>>
File: image.jpg (671 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671 KB, 1536x2048
>Advertising your product on /fit/
>>
>>37657989

>Mr. Spalding has just deposited 0.005 into your account
>>
>>37659773
>product
>the sticky teaches you to make your own
>>
>>37658134
Dont forget Softball, and the small medicine balls (2lb, 4lb)
>>
>>37658647
This, foam roll everything apart from lower back and IT band
>>
are you guys retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>37657945
You're not supposed to roll your lower back. You'll regret it if you keep doing that.
>>
>>37661170
why not IT band?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.