[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still eating meat >even Arnold says don'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hastalavistalegday.jpg (103 KB, 1080x892) Image search: [Google]
hastalavistalegday.jpg
103 KB, 1080x892
>2016
>still eating meat
>even Arnold says don't do it

kek, it's like you guys are delusional fucks
https://news.mongabay.com/2016/06/less-meat-less-heat-arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron-call-for-less-meat-consumption-to-combat-climate-change/
>>
File: 1456028870630.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456028870630.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>37656725
That old crusty faggot built his muscles on the meat of dead animals. Its all good to condem the eating of meat when he doesnt need it anymore, you think Arnold in his prime would have given up meat? He would have laughed and chocked down a whole live tuna.
>>
>>37656725
This thread is so stupid that I am actually frustrated IRL
>>
>>37656737
theres no evidence eating animal protein is superior to plant protein for building muscle because they are the same fucking thing you dimwit
>>
>>37656914
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_protein
>calling others dimwits
>>
>>37656914
alien pls go
>>
>>37656836
What happened to you? I usually don't get all triggered until someone is a thoroughly imbecilic douche. Trivia that some old movie star is eating less meat should be pretty 'meh'.
>>
>>37656914
But there is evidence that Arnold is a god damn hypocrite which is what his post was about you faggot.
>>
"Vegetarian diets are correlated with an increase in mental health problems"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind
>>
>>37656914

Fuck off hippie scum.

I'll eat cows until the entire ozone layer is gone faggot.
>>
>>37656737
based
>>
>>37656914
fucking terminator literally ate 2 steaks a day when training for Olympia so he is a hypocrite
>>
We dont idolize Arnie
>>
>>37657172
In Munich before he came to the US he would eat whole chickens and liters of beer while training in the outdoors and fucking his way through all the women in his city.
>>
>>37657874
Since when?
>>
>>37657128
Actually that would help the ozone, sss less methane would be produced
>>
>>37660661
Yeah, but thanks to those damned farmers, more cows will be bred to take their place in the neverending cycle of delicious meaty goodness.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.