[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is muscular trap mode a thing in real life? I kind of want it to be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: snygykhx.png (722 KB, 465x1219) Image search: [Google]
snygykhx.png
722 KB, 465x1219
Is muscular trap mode a thing in real life? I kind of want it to be.
>>
No you don't, cause you can't do both without amazingly odd genetics. Now fuck off and suck dicks somewhere else.
>>
nigger how the fuck could it be? The idea of a trap is to fool a person into thinking a man is a woman. If you're muscular you won't fool anyone
>>
>>37655011
muscular trap means you're just a guy with a wig and makeup
>>
>>37655011
sauce
>>
>>37655011
yeah its called a cross-dresser, one of the ugliest forms of mentally-ill diseases out there.
>>
>>37655026

I'm muscular with long hair and people sometimes think I'm a swole girl. I don't want to be a trap or gay tho I'm just cursed
>>
>>37655011
I am sometimes
>>
>>37655069

Show.
>>
>>37655069
I don't care, cut the hair and quit bitching.
>>
>>37655045
This. Just be a guy and wear a wig when you're in the right place and less people will try to kill you than If you were to say IM A GRILLL BTW RESPECK MY PRONOUNS. I was born in the wrong body. Nature messed up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.