[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1381503831322.jpg (447 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1381503831322.jpg
447 KB, 1280x1920
sup faggots. i cant fit into my size 33 acne black skinny jeans anymore and my gf is pissed. I need to lose the love handles and lower my body fat ASAP. I'm currently doing the keto meme and have been for a week so ill see how that works out.

Anyone know a simple 20 minute workout that can help me achieve this and can be done inside an apartment? I will also run a mile along with it.
>>
>>37654888

Fix your diet first. You will never out-exercise a shitty diet.
>>
>>37654888
fuck off
>>
>>37654888
ss and gomad
>>
>>37654888
fucking wasted trips

you're gonna run a whole mile a day? wow!
dump your gf btw, seems like she just wants a girl, men don't wear skinny jeans

go bulk instead
>>
>>37654888
>what is bodyweight training

kill yourself
>>
>>37654888
>Acne jeans
Fuck off back to scamming people on Grailed
>>
Just do this: http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
>>
>>37655017
I intake about 1500 calories a day and stay under 50 carbs. Minimal fast food.

How is that?
>>
>>37655060
I think im about to sell them desu and get slim fit. Im getting to old for them but I would like to keep a 32 waist.
>>
>>37654888

Just fucking eat less and drink lots of water. There's nothing you can do physically that's going to make as much of a difference as that right now.
>>
>>37655137
cool thats what Im doing right now

Forgot to mention Im 6'1 169lbs
>>
>>37655107
thanks this is what i was looking for
>>
>>37655118
>Minimal fast food
Cut it out completely. Also no soda.
Eat around 2000 calories a day
>>
>>37655248
i only drink seltzer water with my gin.

sometimes I have to eat fast food but its usually just a salad.
>>
>>37654888
>acne jeans

How does it feel to be a cuck?
>>
>>37655299
pretty bad desu. i hate the brand now. utter shit tier.

so sad because their jeans used to be the best.
>>
>>37655151
How do you still have love handles? You must really not lift if you're still skinnyfat with those stats.
>>
>>37655473
i used to lift every day for football until i graduated HS. now im 20 and let go of myself.

The love handles arent bad but I just want a skinny waist.
>>
>>37655118

Not enough info. What is your TDEE?

If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. The human body literally can't function any other way.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.