[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be 184lb > finally able to bench own weight for reps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg (34 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_a9416d_5547399.jpg
34 KB, 640x521
> be 184lb
> finally able to bench own weight for reps
> weight self
> 190lb
> mfw
>>
>>37653809
Did you actually put 184 lbs on the bar?
>>
>>37653857
Bar is 45. Put 140 on it so 185 total.
>>
>>37653882
You'll reach bw bp in a week. Oh no.
>>
>>37653895
fuck off dude, I did not invite you to make sarcastic statements in my thread.
>>
>>37653895
Probably not. It took 10 months to go 135 to 185. So it'll probably take a month.
> mfw I bench 190 but then weigh 195
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 1248x1284) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 1248x1284
Is this a feels thread?? Imma post feels anyways cuz I needa get this off my chest

>talking to qt girl for 3 months now
>creampie her multiple times
>do really love my dovey shit together when we have sex
>she's told me she really likes me a lot and loves the way I make her feel
>tell her I like we as well and enjoy spending time with her
>despite all off that we are just a FWB type deal cause she has a job interview in a different state and I dont think she wasn't to get to attached incase she gets the job and has to move
>shes currently at the job interview in a different state and if she gets said job she will be moving to that state in a few weeks
>I'm sitting here waiting for that text that's either gonna say She got the job or she didn't..

Fuck bros I haven't been this happy in a long ass time.. Like I'll be happy if she gets it but at the same time I don't want her to bros...
>>
>>37653949
This makes me happy.

>Lifting 5 months
>Benching that much

Shame on your name
>>
>>37654012
Fuck off normie
>>
>>37654012
But why can't you just drive the distance to go be with her say, every weekend?
>>
>>37654049
I still Look better than you breh
>>
>>37654053
Because breh as much as I like her and stuff idk I just don't think I could see myself doing that.. I mean yeah maybe if we were dating for a year or so but we've only known eachother for 3 months
>>
>>37654045
Congrats. It may have to do with the fact that I do cardio. I eat 4000kcal+ a day but I think it may not be enough
>>
>>37653809

I know these feels friend. When I hit 215 bench I thought I had finally benched my bodyweight. Weighed myself and was a 217. Was a terrible blow.
>>
>>37654072
If it's not worth the effort to literally go the distance, why feel sad?
>>
>>37653882
I've always found it astounding that 5 more pounds would make that much of a difference. I can max at 460, and I could swear if I put 465 on there I could probably do it. But I know that isn't the case.
>>
>>37654110
I mean I don't think driving 3 states over is practical.. I could see if it was one state..
>>
I've been lifting for about 10-11 months inconsistently.
I weigh around 73kg and can bench around 70kg 3x5

Are these numbers normal or am I a low test faggot?
>>
>>37654130
And intuitively 5 lb shouldn't make a difference at that point because that's a 1% increase in weight. Maybe it's more psychological than weight related? Maybe that 1% is psyching you out?
>>
>>37653882
>counting the bar
>>
>>37654245
> not counting the weight of the grips
> not counting weight of arms
> not counting air resistance
> not counting light that hits the weights
> not accounting for the gravity of moon on bar
> not accounting for elevation
> not accounting for humidity
> not accounting for region-specific gravity
> not accounting for gradient vector of earth rotation based on longitude
> Not accounting for radioactive decay of carbon-6
Wew lad I bet you don't even know how much you bench.
>>
>>37654670
Spotted the dyel
>>
>>37653809
>talking to my friend
>ask him about how much he squats
>he starts adding his bodyweight and the weight of the bar
>>
File: feel_of_being_weak.png (17 KB, 634x768) Image search: [Google]
feel_of_being_weak.png
17 KB, 634x768
>>37653809
>tfw i only bench 100lb
>>
>>37655166
the weight of the bar counts though
>>
>>37653809
Just cut carbs and sodium for a couple of days and you'll lose 5lbs of water weight.
>>
>>37655201
I know that feeling

>can only bench 115 for 5
>been stuck at this for almost 3 weeks
>>
>>37655201
That's fine dude. I looked like a jew who escaped the gas chamber three years ago. After joining the military I started lifting and got stronger. Learned about nutrition and got even stronger. I'm in college now and I often see guys doing 95 lbs and part of me wants to go and congratulate them for lifting. We all start somewhere.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.