[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will she be one day fit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: ss.jpg (133 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
133 KB, 750x750
That's my gf. I don't love her or anything, I'm just pretending 'cause her parents got a shitload of money.
I'm fit, not fat as she is and I like to work out. Too bad she likes too much junkfood & chocolate.

Am I a bad person? I mean, money is money.
>>
You sound like a jewish woman
>>
>37653158
Why is that?
>>
>>37653137
well? continue to settle and work on that bitch if you have to have her.
>>
>>37653137
make your own money and drop her you faggot. you sound like a petulant child.
>>
>>37653169
Summer is here
>>
>>37653182
Yes, you are indeed a bad person. Take responsibility for yourself and stop being a lazy cunt.
>>
>>37653137

Your living off someone elses resources, so youre basically the woman in this relationship.
Why not transition and go full lesbo?
Most lipstick dykes mooch off the fat, rich partner.
>>
>>37653137
Ask yourself, do I need to be a good person?
>>
>>37653137

use her money

fuck non-whales on the side

you know, like what girls do
>>
>>37653350
This. I don't understand "gold-digger" men, they're basically broadcasting their lack of masculinity, and what's worse is that the woman will end up cheating on him since she doesn't respect him. Wouldn't be at all surprised if OP's fatty is servicing a chad on the side.
>>
Yeah, I use her for money. But I don't think I'm completely a bad person.
I mean she's happy around me, so I got to make her happy, and that's a good thing, right?
So I think I'm 50-50.
>>
>>37653493
I think I don't care. As long as she keeps me with the money, I forgive her. At least she's not telling me if she's cheating me.
I love money more.
>>
>>37653182
Once she gives him money, its his.
You make it sound like having a job isnt whoring yourself for money anyway
>>
>>37653137
If you care about money that much then just stay with her until you've gotten enough money to do something which can give you some income, then leave her. But yea you are absolute scum
>>
>>37653501
If you think that morality is a balance of good and bad or that it's just black or white then you're just fucking stupid. Also, you're definitely not a good person if you need to ask people on 4chan or find reasons
>>
>>37653137

She looks like she might be pretty hot if she drops some lbs. Post moar of the high test qt.
>>
if she really loves you she will listen if you tell her you want her to start having a healthier lifestyle and lose weight.

frame it as you caring about her health, with her looks improving being an added bonus for becoming healthier

You are in a great position if you can get her to do this. Think of her as a fixer-upper
>>
I'm more surprised that none of you guys are reverse image searching this girl's Facebook to show her this thread, but I am also not a white knight either
>>
>>37653919

for fucks sakes, whale != high test

why dont you retards know the difference
>>
>>37653137
knock that bitch up, don't feel bad, you can work your whole life and not have as much money as she has got / can give you
>>
>>37653958
Yea, she might turn into something hotter and then leave him for chad.
Well lets hope she isnt dumb. Dumb rich girls are insufferable
>>
>>37653970
There is no difference, nice delusion though
>>
>>37654015

"high test" = curvy

fat != curvy, fat is fat
>>
Dont listen to the whiteknights ITT. Milk that Cash Cow for what it is worth. Secure your finances with that try and convince to start working out with you. You can call it spending time together.
>>
I think you like her more than your letting on.

It's this weird thing guys do sometimes, pretending to be sociopathic to seem "logical". w/e man, if you really are evil and she falls for it, i'm not too sympathetic to her either.
>>
>>37653137
Tfw no qt chubby gf that will give me money
>>
>>37653137
You're not a "bad" person, just an asshole
>>
Have some respect for yourself, she's a sack of shit
>>
>>37653137
how are there so many earnest replies to these threads? just a summer thing?
>>
She's using her purse to hide her belly

If that doesn't tell you what type of person she is, nothing will
>>
>>37656696
>tell you what type of person she is
fat, she is a fat type pokemon
>>
>>37656701
a wild Snorlax appears!
>>
Is She a good fuck...next time you do send pics, you don't love her right so what's there to lose.
>>
>>37653169
Weak af tbqh familia
>>
File: 1441080294515.jpg (161 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
1441080294515.jpg
161 KB, 600x501
>>37653169
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.