[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harsh truth thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
I'll start, Most of us who claim to have gyno are just skinnyfat
>>
>>37652643
I have gyno from taking female hormones.
>>
>thought i had gyno for a while
>cut bf to see if it would go away
>didn't go away
>looking in mirror one day
>realize i could flex them
>poked at them a bit
>"oh heck thats muscle"
good feel friendo
>>
>Have gyno, can see from the insane big nipples
>even if i am not fat if i will lose %bf to get a sixpack it will look weird and even more feminine

Fuck do i do?

Drop shekels for surgery or live with it?
>>
>>37652710
Why do you take female hormones you degenerate,you wont be a girl no matter how much est you take,because of your robust skeleton,you will become a fucking tranny.
Just stay gay dipshit or you will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>37652751
I'm actually taking female hormones to appear more feminine and androgynous, and will be getting FFS come next June to make that happen.
Joke's on you, I am gay, faggot.
>>
>>37652710
> falling for the trap meme
>>
>>37652762
Thats what I meant,just stay gay and dont try to turn yourself into a girl.
>>
>>37652776
Can't senpai, to a degree. Still going to take these shits and get that FFS. Still going to present myself as a male, keep my dick, etc.
I'm a degenerate, I admit, but I'm doing this all for science, and a variety of cocks.
>>
>>37652643
How is that harsh truth? I'd rather be skinnyfat than have gyno desu, at least i can do something about it.
>>
What is with all the gyno? I suffered from it a little when I was like 13/14, but I read that it sometimes happens with puberty, and mine went away on its own.

Is it all the soy Americans eat?
>>
>>37652643
of course. You have to pretty much be on gear to get gyno. otherwise it's no that common.
>>
I'm a fat fuck because I am lazy and don't sleep enough, so my motivation is shot most of the time

I've also browsed fit for 5years and haven't lifted consistently ever in my life.
>>
I'm not getting gains i could be because i'm lazy about eating properly and getting enough sleep
>>
what about this: Most of us that claim we are skinnyfat, are actually just a bit fat
>>
>>37652731
Depends on how much it bothers you.
>>
>>37652793
how much do you like cocks?
>>
>>37653975
Quite a lot. Can't go an hour without wanting my mouth on one kind of sluttery.
Just looking for that one guy to be exclusive with.
>>
>>37653676
Soy doesn't do that. This has been proven.
>>
>>37654249
are you up for a cock, like.. right now?
how hard you want it?
>>
>>37654265
*no homo
>>
>>37654333
unless you want it to be that way tho..
>>
>>37652731
Surgery
>>
>>37654264
are you fucking retarded? Wait don't answer, just kill yourself.
>>
>>37654265
>>37654333
>>37654343
Sorry was talking with a friend. I'd totally be up for a cock right now, meal optional as I'll be getting meat and a cream dessert regardless.
>>
We're all gonna die and nothing any of us do is probably going to matter. Except for me because I'm built different.
>>
>>37652643
How do people end up with hard guts like this? It does the fat on their organs push the abdominal muscles out or something?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.