[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going on a diet, but I just found out that alcohol has a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1466491407585.jpg (37 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1466491407585.jpg
37 KB, 600x398
I am going on a diet, but I just found out that alcohol has a lot of calories.

There in must be the problem. I drink a good bit. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it from a mental standpoint and being social on the weekends without alcohol makes me feel nervous to the point to where I usually cave and have a drink.

I have to drink a lot to get drunk now, at least 8oz of Captain Morgan.

Anybody got any tips for being social on the weekend without alcohol, or a way to drink without a shit ton of calories?
>>
>>37652543
>I drink a good bit. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it from a mental standpoint and being social on the weekends without alcohol makes me feel nervous to the point to where I usually cave and have a drink.

not going to make it, sorry.
>>
You gotta sacrifice if you want to make it. Aint no such thing as a free lunch, buddy.
>>
>>37652561
Lee ebin never gonna make it meme
>>
>>37652600
Oh don't get so defensive, princess. Would it hurt your little feelings less if I called it "your results will be less than optimal"?
>>
If you're a liquor guy, that's less filler calories than beer or mixed drinks.

If you know you're going out that night, don't eat as much, try to meet your macros with as few calories as possible, then you'll have room for a few glasses of whatever. Plus your stomach will be emptier, so you'll get drunk off less.

No tips on being social without drinking. Practice being more confident I guess. Alcohol only lowers your inhibitions, so say and do stuff without thinking about it and you'll probably act similar to how you are when drinking.
>>
>>37652617
>princess
Anon plz...you're making me blush
>>
>>37652633
>say and do stuff without thinking about it and you'll probably act similar to how you are when drinking

Okay, then my next question is how do I get so stupid that I don't think about what I'm saying?
>>
>>37652637
I-it's not like I like you or anything. I'm just being s-sarcastic, okay.
>>
>>37652658
W-wanna s-see pictures of me from what when I was skinnier and t-trapped?

I could be your penis princess anon
>>
>>37652543

>Have to drink a lot
>8oz
>Captain Morgan

KEK
>>
>>37652666
S-sure, but only so I can l-laugh at you. But I don't want to see your p-p-penis!
>>
>>37652543

Captain Morgan is pure shit and you're only underaged faggots drink it. Learn to drink real alcohol, pussy.
>>
>>37652682
Not sure if trolling or just alcoholic
>>
>>37652543
just spend 30 days focused on your diet and don't go out on the weekends at all for those 30 days. you'll get results faster and when you start going out again it'll take less to get drunk
>>
>>37652715
Yeah but it has a great calorie count for alcohol.
>>
>>37652656
Do you never get into bantz with your friends where you're just firing shit off? Do that. Don't overthink stuff, don't be self conscious.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>37652755
Maybe it's better if I clarify. All of my friends come to my house on the weekend. I mean my house btw, not my parents house, before someone calls me underage. But when they do I feel so pressured to make sure they have are good time and to be a good host. It's so stressful, but I really like being around my friends since I work a dead end 9 to 5 every other day of the week.

So I like being around them, but I feel pressured to makes sure they have are good time unless I'm drunk. I'm also the DM of our d&d games so I am always trying to make sure I do a good job and everyone has fun. I start panicking if I don't have something for us to do. I'll start asking if they want to do all sorts of stuff. That's why it's always nice to make new friends and hang out with new people, as they most likely haven't done all the things I think they would enjoy and I have a lot of options to pick from

Sorry for the fucking blog post.
>>
>>37652810
Ah, you know what's good to have in a case like that?

A fucking spine!
>>
File: received_1051567811546884.jpg (19 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
received_1051567811546884.jpg
19 KB, 640x394
>>37652838
BAZINGA!!!
>>
>>37652854
ZIMBABWE!!!!11~!1
>>
>>37652543
Thanks for the blog post.

Spirits and diet mixer is the correct answer. Your are welcome.
>>
>>37652887
I'm already drinking captain morgan and diet drinks, but 8 oz of Captain is like 480 calories. I'm basically skipping a meal just so I can get drunk.
>>
>>37652810
man that sounds rough.
oh wait, you're working three days a week. that's actually pretty chill.
the part about your friends does sound stressful.
As a start, you can try other drugs (weed is fine if you munch on low calorie shit)
or at least drink alcohol that doesn't come with extra calories (meaning clean vodka, or absinth. beer is a no no)

Also a good D&D campaign can't be fun all the time, you gotta put your players through some shit for them to really appreciate it when they win at the end.
>if they win
>>
>Liquid calories don't count towards building muscle but they count towards losing fat

Explain
>>
>>37652543
There are drugs you could take to get fucked up I guess.
>>
>>37652920
Every other day as in every day that isn't a weekend. Sorry that could have been worded better. As far as the game being fun, I'm a great gm, and I know it.
Ive been doing it for over a decade and I'm everyone's favorite gm. But with being good at something comes other people's expectations of you doing more good.

I know that really comes off as me tooting my own horn and a "woe is me I'm good at something" statement, but I'm not really sure how else to word it. The types of stories that come to me are really depressing and full of drama too so that might lead to me drinking a bit more too.
>>
Smoke marijuana or take lsd pills.
>>
A lot of people here are saying for me to smoke weed. I used to smoke weed a lot, but I have a good job and a mortgage. I would really rather not risk those things now. Plus I have a history of having some bad times on weed where I freak out about stupid shit.

Regardless of all these things though I've been thinking about getting back into it. I don't have any hookups anymore though.
>>
>>37652543

Hey, good luck man. I was a severe alcoholic for a long time. Quitting was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.

Find the motivation and things that drive you and focus there
>>
>>37652543
Alcohol is weird, because it is not a food, it is a poison, and it doesn't get digested like food

Counting calories with alcohol is all kinds of fuck up
>>
>>37652966
nah don't sweat it, sounds like you're just being honest.
good luck with the cut.
>>37652918
I'd advise against skipping meals, though.
>>
sup, i am old but shredded. 33 year old and 5'11" 192 w 225x17 bench and 13 min 2 mile. i drink consistently every weekend. most of the time i dont care because im the right weight, but if i want to lose a few, i eat light on friday for lunch. i literally never eat breakfast anyway. then friday night i take down prob close to 20oz of tito. then sat morning i run four miles. dunno if it will work for u but works for me.
>>
I fucking hate addicts.
>>
>>37653083
OP here, me too.
>>
>>37653083

Go activate your almonds, faggot
>>
Drop the sugary captain Morgan and drink vodka water with lime
>>
There's a good link in the sticky about how to adjust your diet if you're going to get smashed, Ctrl+f alcohol or something
>>
>>37652633
>try to meet your macros with as few calories as possible

wat
>>
>>37652920
Second the weed suggestion, just don't smoke too often
>>
File: Drinks_Chart.jpg (2 MB, 832x2475) Image search: [Google]
Drinks_Chart.jpg
2 MB, 832x2475
>>37652543

Here are some drinks you can have to help get drunk but not fat/
>>
>>37654123
See >>37653007
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.