[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1430249863100[1].jpg (122 KB, 999x624) Image search: [Google]
1430249863100[1].jpg
122 KB, 999x624
QUESTIONS THAT DON'T DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD
--------------------------------------------------------------

Is it normal to spend 1-1:30 hours doing SS at the gym? I would like to try another routine (like Zyzz's) but I'm afraid I'll be hours there since it takes me so long to be done with SS.
>>
>>37651497
1h30 seems just fine.

I overate my TDEE without reaching my protein macros (50g/120g). Do I go even higher over it and reach my macros or do I call it a day?
>>
>>37651590
Forgot to mention this was a gym day.
>>
>>37651590
Call it a day.
>>
>>37651497
there's already a qtddtot >>37640457
>>
I wanna fuck my fat up in a real hurry.

What fat burners, appetite suppressants, and other items should I use?

I'm at a caloric deficit and i'm frequently lifting. I've got a vacation planned to Mexico with a group from my Alma Mater and I wanna be low bf%
>>
>>37651691
DNP
>>
I've got 2 questions /fit/. What's the difference between clean/dirty bulking and what exactly is a lean bulk?

I've been lifting for a few months now while on a caloric deficit and I feel like my body's hitting its limit of veing able to gain strength/muscle while on a cut.
>>
>>37652423
Clean bulk
> <500kcal surplus

Dirty bulk
> As much as you want of whatever you want whenever you want it

Lean bulk
>A clean bulk at around 200-300kcal surplus.
>>
File: 1454107898680.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1454107898680.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>37651497
Im new to the gym. Im freaking out over free weigths and squatting. Im also scared of the bench press. Mostly beacuse i think my lifting form is wrong and i will look stupid.

[spoiler]Dont even bother, i dont have any friends to noone can help me IRL[/spoiler]
>>
>>37652707
So my question was, what can i do?
>>
>>37651497
Sounds about right.
>>
>>37651590
Are you bulking or cutting?
Bulk - yes
Cut - no>>37651691
>>
>>37651691
>fat burners
Don't
>appetite suppressants
Lots of water, lots of raw green veggies. High protein. Willpower.
>>
>>37652734
Start off light so there's minimal risk of injuring yourself or getting stuck under the bar. See if you can film your form and self-critique or post it here. Use YouTube videos to pick up tips. Try to make a friend at the gym?
>>
Is Trappy still alive?

I do 232 pound calve lifts in the leg press and my right calve is 1 inch less in diameter than my left. What can I do to correct my right calve? It's noticeable.

(I also bike 4 miles a day).
>>
>>37652778
Thanks, ill get my gf to do it. she is like the only person i interact with besides family. Was thinking of taking before shots to post here, getting so inpsired an motivated since coming to /fit/
>>
Bros I'm retarded. I've been adding 5 lbs in lines progression lifts as opposed to the recommended 2.2 (kg bullshit). Should I just keep pushing 5 lbs if I can handle it, or do 2 weeks at that weight and then bump up 5 again?

>hard mode
No "kys"

Thanks
>>
File: brotein.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
brotein.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
I read the sticky, as well as extensively googled it - so what should I actually consume in terms of protein shakes?

I try to have half a scoop (15g) + ~200ml milk before a workout, then a scoop (30g) with + 400ml milk afterwards. I generally don't have any during the day (though it might be a good idea as I don't do the whole 5 meals a day thing (I do 3-4, not counting shakes)).

Should I adjust pre/post workout protein? I mean - I'm a bit of a total noob, and I feel like I'm just putting in whatever seems right, but if anyone has any advice please give. I tend to workout in the evening, but I generally sleep 3-12 ish, so it's almost afternoon for normal people.

Looking this up, every website says something different, which is why i decide to do light pre- and a normal post-workout shake.

But I feel like I could use a bit of advice on it. I'm 5'7" (huhuhu manlet mode) and weigh 150 lbs.

Thank you :3
>>
K, I am doing Greyskull lp and want to start swimming 1-2km on off day. I dont know shit about swimming but I know the basic 4 strokes. So, should I switch up strokes while I'm swimming or should I just go freestyle, and if I should switch up strokes, when and in what order should I switch? Thanks familia.
>>
If they fit my macros are fatty cheese good source of fat and proteins (the fat part is usually half sat and half unsat)
>>
>>37652829
count your calories/macros and supplement your needs with the protein powder
>>
>>37653790
As you usually don't consider running leg training, you shouldn't care much about swimming styles. Just consider it cardio and give it no second thoughts.
>>
>>37654030
k famalam, gracias
>>
Cutting question: 6'2 235 -

Running - 3-4days/w for 30-45 minutes
Surfing - 1day week for an hour
+ Being more active
Adding Reg Park 5x5 this week.

Scoobys calc says to eat 2300cals to cut at 6lbs a mo. Most days I am getting around 1,300-1,600 cals and hitting my protein macros for my LBM (about 101g)

This puts me at a 1300cal deficit on the day.

Can I keep this up with out slowing my metabolism or should I try harder to hit scoobys numbers?
>>
Should I cycle beta alanine on and off? 2 months on 2 months off or should I just always take it?
and is this a good deal?
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/bodytech-beta-alanine-5-1-oz-powder/vs-2699
>>
I fucked my shit a wee bit on deadlifts yesterday (I pulled instead of pushed if that makes sense) and my back still hurts and my ribs hurt a wee bit.

Should I still train tomorrow even if I feel better? Or would I risk fucking my shit?
>>
>>37653837
Bumpity
>>
>>37654342
I think you should see a doctor before exercising again.
Might be nothing but you are never too careful with health.
>>
File: 5%COMEON.png (397 KB, 604x540) Image search: [Google]
5%COMEON.png
397 KB, 604x540
http://www.walmart.com/ip/47905228?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227036072778&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=79431841712&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=153525187232&veh=sem
is this good for a starter homegym? if not , recommend some better racks please. preferrably under 300
>>
File: where it hurts.jpg (25 KB, 620x345) Image search: [Google]
where it hurts.jpg
25 KB, 620x345
>>37651497
When i do dead lifts i get a mild pain in that area in the photo.
It only hurts right when I've set the weight down and relaxed all tension. Never during the lift.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
>>
>>37654402
I don't think it's that bad, but I think I'll use my brain and give my body time for recovery

my ribs feel like somebody has wacked em and my middle back aches
>>
>>37654445
do you use mixed grip by chance?
>>
>>37654493
I did before but I recently switched to both hands same way.
>>
>>37651497
Can i "grease the groove" with heavy lifts?

Like if my strength by far outmatches my strength endurance (seriously, i take 20lb off my 6rm, and can still manage only 6 rep)

Can i just take my 4RM and do a few singles or doubles every day, over the course of the day?

This is what i did with pull ups when i could only do 4, and i brought me up to 10... I figured the principle would be the same.

P.s. Pls dont respond if you arent familiar with GTG
>>
>>37652423
>>37652675
also, clean bulk often implies healthy food sources, not IIFYM (which often ends up dirty) where you're eating Macca's and ice cream.
>>
I'm beginning to stall on progress with my lifts on SS after about 2 months of lifting. Should I switch to another routine? I'd so which one?
>>
My right arm is bigger than my left. It used to be a small difference, but now it is noticeable. I'm going to switch to dumbbells. How can I translate bb weight to db? My right arm will probably do better than my left, but is there a way to tell the approx amount?
>>
how does floor press translate to bench press?

I only use floor press, but strength calculators have only bench.

It says bench is my strongest lift, but i feel that is a lie..
>>
>>37654502
ok, with mixed grip did you swtich hands? If you didn't you may have an imbalance.
Do you shrug at the top of your DL? rolling your shoulders back may have pulled a muscle.
>>
>>37654513
Probably not.
What are your lifts?
Are you in a caloric surplus?
Are you getting 8 hours sleep?
Have you done a deload?
>>
>>37654513
Eat more
>>
Should I train everyday of the week (Monday through Friday) or will that be detrimental to my gains?
>>
>>37654524
Floor press is a lot harder than bench press for most. It hits your triceps a lot harder and your chest less, kinda like close-grip.
>>
How do I stop these polygonal plates from moving when I deadlift?
>>
>>37652782
Single leg calf raises.
Maybe use an actual calf machine, or standing in the smith machine with a plate on the ground

I have done it with barbell, but i am also a crazy person who does one arm barbell snatches and presses (babyweight, gotta hit dem stabilizers, tho) and scares gym owners because i am a crackhead
>>
>>37654574
Confirmed dyel.
Floor press engages more chest that flat bench (because it engages more of the clavicular pectoral, sternal pectoral remains roughly the same, as i understand it, but floor press also takes leg drive out of the lift and focuses it on your chest)

My floor press isnt limited by my weak triceps nearly as much as my The Press is
>>
File: 1466539629175.jpg (185 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466539629175.jpg
185 KB, 720x540
>>37651497
short background story:
>trained for 1year, reached 1/2/3/4 lifts
>got sick for 6months
>gained weight + lost around 20% strength

now Iam cutting again and regaining the lost strength(back at 90% where I was).

here is the real problem, I gained like 2kg since I started that cut. I cut out all junk food and I litterally eat the same shit I ate when I did my previous cut 1,5years ago so Iam not new to cutting.

Is it possible to gain weight while still loosing body fat because of that "muscle memory" or whatever that shit is called. Its really awkward.
>>
>>37654579
Kick the gym owner in the nuts, and hope for better plates
>>
>>37654635
College gym. But good idea
>>
>>37653837
Pls halp
>>
>>37654634
If this is only over the span of a few days, dont worry about it.

I thought i had gained 3kg for like 6 days or so, but came out on the other side of it with an average loss of kg/week for the entirety of the cut.

Idk if you can chalk it all up to cortisol or glycogen or sodium or what, but the body does weird shit like that from time to time.
As long as you are 100% sure you arent eating too many calories, you are 100% fine
>>
if i dont have every week available 6 days for working out should i just do 4 day upper lower instead of ppl twice a week. or pick ppl and miss some days here and there
>>
>>37654679
maybe it was the creatine that I took.
I took it for like 4-5 days together with beta alanin, citrulin and arginin. I dropped the creatine to see if it was the reason for the weight gain but that was like 1 week ago and since than the weight stayed the same.

can it be that the other shit I took is responsible for water storage like in creatine?
>>
>>37654713
Nah, do a 2-split (so upper/lower, push/pull or any other partition that works for you) and go 4 days.

As a natty, the difference with the 6 day routine will be negligible.

Also, PPL+full body (so 4 days) might be an idea
>>
>>37652803
It should be fine to bump up the weight every workout as long as you're successfully completing each set with good form.
>>
When YOU bulk, how many lbs do you aim for overall, and how many lbs do you cut afterwards?
>>
>>37654771
I think most people go by bf% and look.
Some people stop at 15% bf and cut back to their 10% or whatever it is. Others go to 20% and start to cut back.
>>
>>37654852
What % do you lose upper abs? I've gained 20lbs and still have my uppers when i flex, but my lower abs have some fat and I look a little doughy along the bottom. Should I push it a little more?
>>
>>37654533
I never switched when I used mixed, maybe that's it.
>>
>>37654757
thanks. was thinking about ohp and bench on one day, one heavy another light accessories and tris isolations, another dl and squat same as above,

ppl and fb sounds like a good idea. push: heavy bp light ohp, pull heavy row, light dl, legs-heavy squat. fullbody light bp heavy ohp, heavy dead. listing just main lifts. could be?
>>
>>37654866
thats normal.
most man usually gain fat in the lower half of their stomache first. You cant really pinpoint the bf% because everyone is different. There are people who have a sixpack with 12% bf others dont have one even with 9% bf, just go by looks.

I personally go just by looks, take pictures and shit.
>>
>>37652829
You're really overthinking and overcomplicating this. Account for the shakes in your daily calories - if you're even counting - and try to get at least 50g of protein a day. If you're a noob then it's probably more important to pick a decent routine and stick to it.
>>
>>37654272
I would guess you're underestimating your calorie intake quite significantly. 1600 cals a day and all that cardio would make you pass out.
>>
Why should I take off my shoes for the barbell parts on leg day?
>>
What are good gyms in NYC?
>>
>>37654413
Theres no way of knowing what the quality is but it *looks* ok. looks like you can get it with a bench for $199 which is really cheap.

It should be ok for a starter.
>>
so im plotting in my numbers in symmetric strength, but they dont have options for yates row, only pendlay row. If i do 61KG/8 with yates row, how would this translate to pendlay rows?

Im asking because its saying im 33% stronger than the average lifter of my level and thats simply wrong
>>
>>37654514
You'll have to reduce the weight a fair fucking bit. Prepare to take a knock to the ego. Try 60% and slowly work up from there.
>>
>>37654563
For most people that's not advisable. If you're a beginner you'll make better progress lifting 3-4 days a week and taking rest days.
>>
>>37654563
you can try. (spoiler you want be able to keep that shit up)
I always think people should learn from their own mistakes otherwise they wont learn.

I mean the worst think that could happen is that you burn out on day4 or something and probably get sick.
>>
>>37654579
Well, yeah. That's exactly why non-round plates aren't advised for deadlifting. Do you have access to any round plates? If the biggest plate is round it won't matter if the smaller ones are decagonal.
>>
File: 1435477408782.jpg (119 KB, 530x616) Image search: [Google]
1435477408782.jpg
119 KB, 530x616
Is it a better idea to drop the bar when doing heavy deadlifts or a controlled descent?

What are the benefits of doing either of these? Thanks.
>>
>>37655304
Control the descent.
As you lift more weight, this may look like you are still setting it down fairly fast.

Never drop or slam the weight down, that is half repping.

I tend to have better form setting it down, so i use it as a set up for my next reps.
The first reps is always the hardest for me with diddly. Can never seem to have my shit in just the right spot, until i am lowering a bar with at least 2pl8 on it.

Even my warm up sets are meh..
>>
>>37655138
The average lifter of your level is probably weak as fugg.
I do only yate's as well, and only calc my weighted chin on symmetric strength.

Yate's row and hip thrust would be GOAT on that site, but strength standards do not exist for those lifts.
>>
I have been going to the gym for the past month. I would say that I have got around 20% bf. 5'8 and 165 lbs.

Is it too early for the cut? When should I do it and for how long?
>>
>>37655380
172 cm, 75 kg, for metric master race
>>
I'm doing SL 5x5 and I'm on week 5
Is it too soon to start missing reps? On the fourth week I've missed reps on the squat (44kg) and the deadlift (66kg) since the form fucked up my lower back. And now , on the second workout of the 5th week I once again fucked up my squat form on the last set and couldnt finish my last two sets on the OHP (32kg).
>>
>>37655380
Never too early for a cut, you might still progress on a deficit for a while. I am permacut mode and still progressing (did greyskull until deloads couldnt save me, now doing kinobody rapid fat loss variation, and still adding weight/reps to my lifts)

Do it until you are 10%, then slowly bulk to 15%.

Rinse and repeat until you are natty limit, then hop on that natty TRT and become andreas cahling
>>
File: Peso.png (52 KB, 1920x799) Image search: [Google]
Peso.png
52 KB, 1920x799
I'm stuck at 216 lbs. I was losing weight very fast and now I'm just stuck. I have some clear gains on my quads, biceps, calves and abs, and I was wondering if is possible that I keep losing fat but gaining muscles and the weight remain the same.

I still ned to lose fat on my belly, boobs, ass and thights, do you thin I should relax the weightlifting and focus on cardio until I'm at a more appropiate weight? I'm 6'2'' btw
>>
>>37655424
If it is in later sets, you are 100% not resting long enough.

If it continues, dont be afraid to drop to 3x5.
You will still make hella progression, and thus progressively overload the muscle, thus getting hella size gains.
>>
>>37655380
As a beginner you can still gain strength to a half decent level even on a slight cut.
I did a long permacut and started from scratch and reached 110kg bench, 140kg squat for reps on a perma deficit. Wasnt even that fat to begin with. Dont underestimate how strong you can get as a noob. People always underestimate how far these so called noob gains can carry someone.

Having said that I would go on a slight cut, like 300-400kcal.
>>
>>37655455
Is it too bad if I don't progress the weight on the squat for a few (about 3) workouts to work on the form?
I'm currently at a bulk , do I need to stop the bulk if ,I'm working on form?
>>
>>37655512
What's so bad with your form? How heavy are you lifting?

People get overly anal about form and sometimes end up spinning their wheels for ages achieving nothing.
>>
I'm >>37655380
>>37655429
I know that The Holy Sticky says so, but I haven't even touched SS, and I think that this is a good time to start a routine. My muscles are still trembling and make me feel like a complete n00b. What should I keep an eye for? Is a digital gram scale good investment?
>>
>>37655138
Symmetric strength is a meme site, ignore it and keep on getting stronger.
>>
>>37655595
If I were you I would cut, do a bunch of cardio to get your work capacity up and not care too much about the numbers on the bar. Just get into the habit of lifting several times a week and have decent form. If progress is slow then whatever, focus on getting down to about 13% bf and then stop cutting and start focusing on a beginner linear progression program
>>
>>37655595
Idk what you mean by keeping an eye out.. For what exactly?

Digital scales are essential for accurate calorie estimation

I highly recommend you follow an actual novice program
Gresykull is my preference.
Ss is great
Reg parks is very good
Bill starr's is good
SL is meh
ICF is even worse.

You will get much better gains on icf than lifting like a bro, however
>>
>>37655512
increase your reps. you may want to reduce your surplus, but you're still doing other exercises so you should be ok. do cardio if you're that concerned.
>>
Someone please post screencaps of trap's advices/answers pls.
>>
>>37654899
OHP and bench both use arms, dead and squat both use legs.

I'd pair OHP/dead and bench/squat.
>>
I'm not morbidly obese or anything but I've got a big beer gut and a hideous ass. Is it even possible to lose this and go to washboard abs? Or am I already too late?
>>
File: Me.jpg (131 KB, 873x817) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
131 KB, 873x817
I just came out of a 14 month cut while doing SS, and have already stalled on all of my lifts ~2 weeks into my bulk. I'm eating at 3500 kcal, which should be enough according to all of the TDEE calcs I'ved used. Also I started progressing directly from my previous weights.

Should I eat more, or deload? Both?
>>
>>37656071
183 lbs @ 5'10 btw.
>>
File: 1443411686194.jpg (47 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1443411686194.jpg
47 KB, 437x501
>>37651497
Can you tell the difference between fat and flabby skin?
>>
At what point is it acceptable to do mixed grip deadlifts?

I was slipping on 265lb (120kg) today and switched halfway through a set just so I could finish it. After I switched it was easy peasy. Is my grip too weak and how should I strengthen it?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (376 KB, 899x2340) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
376 KB, 899x2340
I'm not fit, just doing a series of pushups and situps every day. What bothers me are assymetrical hips and the inbound curves. Like what the fuck? Left hip looks so much more distinct and pumped than the right. And no average person has that inbound curve up higher. I mean what the fuck, is this a deformity or what?
>>
>>37655448
nobody?
>>
File: that stance.gif (25 KB, 400x567) Image search: [Google]
that stance.gif
25 KB, 400x567
>>37656136
How's your brother Donald doing?
>>
>>37656136
Theyre called lovehandles you fat fuckin idiot
>>
>>37656136
could it be to do with the way you are leaning in the photo?
>>
>>37655448

Have you readjusted your caloric deficit? Remember, as you weigh less you need less to maintain and even less to lose weight.

So as usual, eat less faggit.
>>
>>37656071

Add more accessory work? If you want to keep doing SS then deload, obey the program for it knows more than you.
>>
>>37656164
Fuck, I really am a fat fuck. Thanks anon, even if you didn't say it in such kind words. Gotta step up my shit.

>>37656165
Maybe, but I just checked photos and it's the same on every one.
>>
>>37656166
Yep, I'm using myfitnesspal, and I just recalculate my tdee. I'm always 500 under, if not way more
>>
>>37655429
>>37655486
>>37655642
>>37655803
I was thinking of form, overload, cheat days etc but I recon that's all in the details of specific routine. But thanks, both of you have been very helpful.
>>
>>37656004
thats even better. how could i not come up with this. thanks a lot man
>>
So far today I've eaten 3,000 cals. I need to have 2,000 more to meet my macros... protein isn't really an issue at this point. What can I have besides milk and peanuts to meet my daily intake for my bulk? I'm so hungry but I'm so tired of eating ;-;
>>
Is this routine good? Monday -chests and biceps
Tuesday -legs Thursday -shoulders and traps Friday -back and triceps, they switch every week so your never working the same muscles on Monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday. Abdominal are also trained after your done all the sets.
>>
What kinds of shoes should I be wearing to the gym?
>>
>>37655266
University gym and it's all what they have. All the plates have 12 fucking sides
>>
File: 1465794857300.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1465794857300.gif
2 MB, 360x202
How do I grow a butt like this?
>>
File: Fug.png (374 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
374 KB, 1280x1280
What are some good /aesthetic/ plug-ins for Greyskull LP? I get plenty of leg gains with squats/diddlies and with ice hockey throughout the week. What other workouts should I throw in for the best overall body image gains? Should I just use the one in the sticky?
>>
>>37656219
How about you straighten your posture? Your duck feet are horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ymB1V1BHo
>>
When should one stop doing SS for a proper hipertrophy/aesthetic routine as a recovering fatty?
>>
What should my goal weights for my main lifts be for SS before I switch to a different routine?
>>
Is there really a second world out there for attractive men who can literally just post their face on Tinder and get sex with an attractive girl instantly?
>>
Should I go to the gym in 4 hours?
Only thing I ate today was Cereal at 11am
It's now 6pm and I'm sitting in class. I get out in 3 more hours.
Should I still go even though I haven't had a lot of food? I'm eatting some chips right now
>>
I was never one to go to the gym before my friend suggested it, and being in a pretty active mood at the time, I said sure. After that week, I felt amazing, but my buddy (with the membership) slacked off and stopped going, which kept me from spending money on my own membership for something I had no real experience doing by myself. I desperately want to get back in there because I was on a fucking roll, but I don't know how to start my own list of shit to do. So how do I get back into the gym lifestyle and stop being fat? How do I make a sort of list of work outs to do, with reps and all the shit I don't know the words for?

I'm 21, 5'11, roughly 200 lbs, if that helps.
>>
>>37657595
most gyms have a protein drink you can purchase before working out, that would suffice
>>
File: human_back.jpg (47 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
human_back.jpg
47 KB, 338x450
i've been resting my back (strained about a week ago) but still feel some light soreness in the circled areas; mostly in the middle of the night or when I get up in the morning

Just rest more or should I see someone?
>>
>>37657673
watch jason genova vids, truly inspirational https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1gDDkuxWIE
>>
>>37657702
Taking an extra few rest days now means you lose almost nothing, ensure you're 100% healthy, and can progress as normal, making an almost negligible difference in the long-term.

Or be like me:
Push yourself too early, completely tear the muscle, and be at half strength two years later because it will never completely heal.

Your choice.
>>
>>37657737
yeah I definitely plan on taking some time off but what are some tell-tale signs it may be more than muscle strain?

The soreness I feel is so light and I've been stretching around daily, but it's definitely there and I can't seem to figure out exactly where it is on my body, if that makes sense
>>
I recently began having lower back pain. I'm going to a doctor soon but in the mean time what are exercises I should avoid? if I end up having a permanent back problem will I even be able to workout much? real worried because I'm only 27
>>
File: druids.jpg (35 KB, 698x289) Image search: [Google]
druids.jpg
35 KB, 698x289
Is it possible to train OHP with 1x1 rep/set ?

I absolutely cannot do more than 1 rep of any weight OHP without my shoulders grinding to death.

But I can do one rep just fine, including my max.

Is there any way to train like this? Warming up is hard because any more than one rep is grind city.

Other than the grind, I feel okay while lifting but days later while working I get a lot of pain in acromion region.

Should I even bother doing 1x1's ? I feel good doing them but I feel retarded doing only 1 rep. I can only use barbell.
>>
>>37657810
wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>37657910
i have no idea. i have absurdly good shoulder mobility too and my shoulders are strong and feel good. exept when i try to ohp my shoulders grind and then i get rotator cuff related pain. i've done everything to fix my ohp. nothing works. my last hope is just doing heavy singles.
>>
>>37657946
are you using a wide grip? First choice is to do other shoulder movements that don't involve pain. Doing a 1x1 is useless, if you can do more than one set then do 10x1 or something, otherwise don't bother.
>>
>>37656123
Anyone?
>>
>>37658069
Unless you are a girl or a teenager, yes that is too early. To fix it do 4 sets of static holds or farmers walks at the end of every workout
>>
File: 1441563486259.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1441563486259.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>37658002
no wide grip. my grip is just outside the shoulders. everything as textbook as can be. i did try wide grip at one point and oddly my shoulders didn't grind at all but i began developing an odd specific pain so i dropped it immediately.

i really wish there was something i can do. everyone says you have to ohp and i can see why but i just can't fucking do them.
>>
File: 1464297743130.jpg (108 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1464297743130.jpg
108 KB, 736x981
>>37658091
thanks
>>
>doing deadlifts
>do warmup as normal
>do work set, fuck up on the 3rd rep because I didn't engage my core at all
>do last 2 reps fine
>remove most of the weight except for 1pl8
>decide I'm gonna practice engaging my core when I put it on the rack
>take a deep breath, then hold it, engage my core, go down
>come back up like a rocket because I didn't take into account that I removed the weight
>black out for half a second once I lock out, fall forward while holding the bar and land it on the rack
>does nothing but shake me up

Blacking out like that isn't a bad sign, right? I just figured it had something to something to do with me not having enough/over exerting myself on light weight.
>>
>>37658135
you're welcome, but please don't remind me of the young skinny fat sluts I'll never get to fuck.
>>
What would an acceptable amount of weight be for someone just starting bent-over rows? I started with 80 lbs, my bench is 95 lbs, squat and DL are about 185 lbs.
>>
What's a good alternative to chins up or pull ups if you don't have a pull up bar?
>>
>>37651497
i've been doing SS for 6 months and want to get on another program with using free weights. Which one should i go to?
>>
I'm just getting into working out and I worked out my arms two days ago. My arms were super exhausted yesterday and they're still pretty damn sore today, but I still want to work them out.

Is it fine to work out my arms anyway even if they're still pretty sore?
>>
Is it okay to work my core everyday with crunches and planks?
>>
File: David_Bowie.jpg (125 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
David_Bowie.jpg
125 KB, 900x600
How often is it where people look better as a skinny lanklet than muscular?
Pic related, I'm not sure if Bowie would look good ripped
>>
I've been trying to bulk but I feel so sluggish and gross, some days I don't hit my calorie count because I can't stomach the food, what do?
>>
>doing preacher curls with dumbbells

Am I full retard?
>>
>>37659284
What the fuck do want us to tell you? Hit the calories anyways, they won't get there themselves. Take in more liquid calories if you have to.
>>
>>37659384
Is there something I can take to stop the nauseous feeling/vomiting? Pepto doesn't seem to work

Anyone have this problem?
>>
>>37659417
I'm assuming you started from a place of skinniness if you're bulking in the summer.

Learning to eat is like learning to sleep. If you've ever fucked up your sleep schedule and then tried to go to bed at 10:30 PM you know what I mean, it's hard and doesn't get fixed instantly. Just keep working at it. After a few weeks it'll get easier to stomach, once the habit gets cemented you'll find yourself looking for more and more food all the time. It actually can barrel out of control if you let it, kind of interesting tbqh coming from the skeleton zone. I imagine your previous diet was probably around 1000 calories less than you're forcing yourself to eat? You're not going to be able to hit that instantly. Give it some time, ramp up slowly. No changes in your body happen instantly.
>>
>>37659462
Alright, thanks brosky
>>
File: 2016-06-22 (1).png (30 KB, 667x611) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-22 (1).png
30 KB, 667x611
My lifts say intermidiate, my looks say "I do not know what a gym is"

Why?!
>>
>>37652803
Not sure what the problem is. Both SS and SL recommend adding 5 lbs. / 2.2Kg each time you do that lift, except DL.
>>
>>37655429
what was your progression

starting -> now stats and timeframe
>>
>>37659650
>Looks being a sign of physical capability
Wat?
>>
>>37653837
The only fats to avoid are trans-fats.
>>
>>37656245

it is possible that's whats happening

if your goal is to cut and still make gains reduce cals by 200 and keep going. i assume youre making big noob gains? stats progression is useful with this
>>
>>37659650
I am at the exact same weight for all 4 lifts as you bro... crazy
>>
>>37659689
Started at bw 190 in mid january, had played with dumbbells but hadnt done any proper liftan cept bodyweight pull ups and side lat raises.

Ohp was 95x5
Floor press was 125x5
Hip thrust was 215x5
Deadlift 235x1

Now my ohp is 135x4 (super strict, super clean reps)
Floor press 200x6
Hip thrust 315x8
I stopped training deadlift (currently weaker than my hip thrust, last set i did was 275x5)

Did i mention i am a huge faggot that doesnt squat or diddly?
>>
>>37659749
Current bodyweight is 175
Cutting to 160 or so.

Then i am doing a lean bulk back to 15% (so probably the same weight i am at now)
>>
>>37659749
P.s. Last time my bf was tested it was 17% at 182.
Now that i am 7lb leaner, i think i am ~16%
>>
posting again from old thread:
Total beginner here. 6'0, ~145 lbs, trying to get into better shape for general health and make some modest gains to be stronger and look better. I've got a few questions.

(1) I just started sean10mm's stripped 5x5, as (sort of) recommended by the link in the sticky. Is this a mistake? Should I just do SS?

(2) I'm planning on playing squash for fun and cardio on 2 or 3 of the off days. Will this be too much? And if so, would a 3 days squash plus 2 days lifting be reasonable?

(3) What do people here think of doing yoga? Good, bad, waste of time?
>>
>>37659748
w-what are your stats?

5'7
138lbs
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 245x204
2 months into SL5x5, how am I doing guys? Started with just the bar, besides deadlift.

Squat 130lb
Deadlift 180lb
Bench 80lb
Row 80lb
OHP 50lb
>>
>>37656066
You are not special. If you eat less than your TDEE you will lose fat. If you progressively overload your muscles they will get bigger.
>>
Reposting from other thread

Stepped on a nail today, had a tetanus vaccine in 2012. Foot feels really bruised and stiff. I cleaned it with alcohol and put neosporin on it. Do I need to do anything else?
>>
>>37657810
I assume you're shrugging at the top?
>>
>>37659859
Drop to 3x5 and follow the routine (barbell only, only use dumbbells when deloading, or when you are intermediate, and training volume, they are not as good for developing strength, as you cant lift as much weight,mand the progression jumps are steeper)

Being active on rest days is a hood thing, just get full 8 hours sleep every night, eat enough calories (even when cutting, dont short yourself by more than 100 under your projected deficit) and dont be afraid to rest for an hour or two (as in, get horizontal) after a full day of exertion.

Cardio is fine, just keep it anaerobic. Sprinting is great (bad for joints, but meh, i like it) barbell complexes are fun, dumbbell complexes or kettlememes. Burpees. Push ups. Atg squat hops. Inverted rows.

All great cardio. As is walking. Avoid aerobics like jogging and shit.

Yoga is good. I prefer just doing mobility/flexibility work.
Can put my palms flat on the ground with locked knees, almost can do the splits.
Have enough mobility to oly work without shoes.
Feels amazing, tbhfam
Supple leopard mode.

But yoha, like walking or stretching, is a great low intensity "cardio" (increased calorie burning, no cortisol or gain loss)
>>
>>37659882
eat more and sleep more bro
>>
>>37659882
Protip: dont seek validation from /fit/ they will shit all over you
If you do mediocre
>lol stop trying weak faggot
If you do slightly above average
>lol dyel you should be getting 3x the results if you abide by my broscience..
If you do inarguably well
>e-statting fake natty faggot, stop lying you fraud

Basically just focus on being better than you were yesterday, and you are doing good.

Don't let these salty crabs in a bucket affect your mental mind
>>
>>37651497
>>37651497
>>37651497
>>37651497
How much is a normal weight to leg press?

I just started working out again after a few months (never made huge progress). This time I was able to leg press with three 45 lbs. plates on each side with minimal struggle. Next day my legs felt no aching. I'm not a very strong dude. Did I do it wrong? Should I just increase my weight load?
>>
>>37659859
>>37659978
On second thought, just follow greyskull.

Its basically the same shit, but with better progression.
>>
>>37659882
Awful unless you're a girl.
>>
I started doing preacher curls and cable crunches today for fun and they ended up feeling amazing. Are these meme exercises? I kind of want to keep doing them.
>>
>>37659890
Actually, I was kind of under the assumption that nobody could change that dramatically, not just myself
Like, I couldn't imagine myself with a different body shape short of becoming annorexic
>>
>>37660069
As long as accessories dont affect progression on your main lifts, it doesnt really matter...

Do whatever you like, and keeps you goin back to the gym.
>>
>>37660071
Looking for an excuse to quit before you even start.

Not sure if you're gonna make it.
>>
>>37659961
yup. the problem seems to come through the whole range of motion prior to the top anyway.
>>
>>37660035
3pl8 leg press is like 1.5pl8 squat.

I.e. Not that fucking hard
>>
I'm confused about when to bulk/cut and why.

I'm just starting SS, I spent a lot of time practicing form and I think I'm at least competent and have started increasing weights slowing.

140lbs, TDEE is ~2500, 170"

I feel really weak, I'm trying a cut at as close to 2000 as I can, I usually now it's working because I'm hungry. My question is should I even be bothering with a cut now? I can do the workouts but I tried my first week bulking and I had energy to do things for the rest of my day, now I'm just exhausted.

I don't understand how it works, if I cut I still get more muscle or it just reduces fat? I'm worried I won't be able to lift away enough calories to burn 3000 and just pile more fat on.

I feel like the answer is don't cut, bulk instead.
>>
>>37659882
Better than me after 3 months. My ratios are similar though
>>
>>37660129
It depends on your goals.

Would you like to try to get thinner while working on strength gains? The newb gains will come to you regardless, you'll feel good as long as you hit your macros. Although cutting will still impact your gains and make you less strong than you would be otherwise.

If you just care about getting stronger, fuck the cut. If you want to lose weight, go on the cut. It's that simple. It's not a race, mi familia.
>>
>>37660129
Keep cutting
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U

T.this dude >>37655429
>>
While we're on the topic of cuts, do you continue doing the same routine, i.e. SS, or do you change it up?
>>
>>37660197
Either.
Doesnt really matter.

I got good results doing gslp on a cut, as a novice.

As an intermediate i go good results doing pic with shrugs on A, and chin up instead of pull up
>>
>>37660151
/fit/ Goals:
>Fixed posture hopefully through practicingproper form
>Nutrition that will make me actually feel good hopefully through counting calories and other nutritional stats I would never bother to read otherwise
>Not necessarily lose weight but look better, be able to rely on my body for physical tasks.
So stronger yes but with a touch of athleticism that will come later.

>>37660153
I guess cut it is, I guess I should figure out BF% as well
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 767x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 767x753
>>37660235
>pic
Derp
>>
>>37660243
Forgot to add,

What's a natty?
>>
>>37660251
Also replace clean with squat and hip thrust with deadlift, if you arent a fagtron who skips legs like me
>>
>>37660252
Natural.

I.e. Not on roids (or if we are memeing, creatine)
>>
There's a gym that in drive by everyday at work, today I just bit the bullet and got a membership, I'm reading the sticky but not sure how much weight I should start off with, I haven't done real exercise in about 5 years, 6' 225 lb fatty here
>>
>>37660035
I normally do lmao5pl8 to warm-up before squats
>>
>>37660101
Absolutely, and I almost certainly wont. Been through it all before. I'm actually looking for an excuse to start again, I get really hung up on reading stuff, and there's been a lot of stuff out lately that makes it sound like it's not worth trying. I just want to at least hear that it's not impossible
>>
>>37660296
So is a natty bad? I really can't tell if it's an insult or compliment by the way it's used on this board.
>>
>>37660308
First thing to be aware of his starting with correct form because correct form is the key to working out. You sure as hell can lift a shit more with terrible form, but you'll be best off lifting moderate weight with perfect form. If you're unsure of form with the basic lifts for the major muscle groups then find a friend/trainer to teach you the ropes and go from there. If you read the sticky than you know depending on what your goal is your rep count will rely on said goal and where you're trying to push your body. Start off light and go heavier until you feel form break, once form breaks, you've passed your max, ideally.
>>
File: .mnhjk;SEF.jpg (48 KB, 703x436) Image search: [Google]
.mnhjk;SEF.jpg
48 KB, 703x436
Rate this face?

inb4 pajeet
>>
File: 1465500440301.png (1018 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
1465500440301.png
1018 KB, 1008x600
How do I make the head of my penis look more moist and less dry? I'm circumcised, it the head looks kinda dried out. I've heard that washing it with soap and water is bad for it and can cause it to dry out, so that might be it. Is there like a lotion to use or something?
>>
>>37660379
Depends on who is using it. Steroid users often use it to mean somebody who is unaesthetic or not as strong as they could be on gear. Natty lifters take pride in it, saying that they're not "cheaters."

It's mostly context dependent but at its core it just means someone who isn't on gear.
>>
>>37660462
MAGA/10
>>
File: 1947B4B.jpg (558 KB, 1280x1108) Image search: [Google]
1947B4B.jpg
558 KB, 1280x1108
Is a 5 day routine built like so, okay?

1 - deads, back work
2 - recovery/abs/minor crap
3 - ohp, shoulder work
4 - squats, leg work
5 - bench, chest work
6, 7 - off

Assuming I go hardy each day.
>>
I'm going to add weighted chin-up to my routine. Should I do low or high rep range? Is it better to aim for hypertrophy or strength with these? Thanks.
>>
>>37660523
Nothing wrong with them, just a slower split in terms of progress compared to PPL for example. Besides that, if you don't mind it, there;s nothing inherently wrong with this.
>>
File: 1465960149653.jpg (10 KB, 139x120) Image search: [Google]
1465960149653.jpg
10 KB, 139x120
So I usually run about 2 miles every other day, but I'm a bit confused with my run time. My goal is 2 miles in 13 min even (perfect APFT running score). The track that I usually run on is actually only 1.98 miles, and I did that in 13:45. The last few times I've gone out running, I went on a different track, which is actually 2.03 miles around, and I did it in 12:54. What's with the huge time difference? It's not anything different between the tracks, there's no hills or any other obstacles on them, so I'm not really sure what the problem is.
>>
I'm a lanky loser with zero lats whatsoever. Whenever I try to do lats exercises, I can't get the weight to a point where I can get tired but still finish my reps. It's either I don't get tired at all or I can't finish with proper form. I never get the burning sensation in my lats because of that, and I have no idea what to do in order to get a stronger back because of this. What do I do?
>>
>>37660582
I had a nightmare that my last were tiny
>>
>>37660582

Ignore the burn. Its largely meaningless by itself.
>>
so about 6 months ago i was absolutely as unhealthy as my genetics allow.
i started C25K and then failed out of the progression, for the last few months been doing something like 2x 13min jogs with a 5 minute gap in between.
i'm about to start SS, but want to continue with cardio.

my question is should i try to reintegrate into C25K, or is there some superior cardio stuff i could look at trying like HIIT?
>>
>>37660582
What do you currently do? Besides pull ups and lat pull downs try one arm lat pull downs and straight arm pull downs. I found the straight arms helped me a bit. Ultimately though I just hit pull ups as much as possible.
>>
>>37651691
Ephedrine + caffein
>>
>>37655992
fitsticky.com they're all there
>>
>>37660569
Might be minor elevation variations, the material it's made of (affects grip), etc. You should run outdoors, it's harder due to wind/etc but more accurate.
>>37660582
Burn isn't an indicator of going hard. And it's impossible for it to either 'really easy' or 'impossible'. Find the closest middle ground, do it for X reps, next time do it for X+some more reps, and then add more weight and do X reps, etc.
>>37660616
HIIT is going to wipe you if your cardio isn't good. 5k is something every one should be able to do out of the blue, so if that gives you trouble, you need to fix it.
>>
>>37658772
Nothing. Buy a bar or find one in a park.
>>
>>37659893
Check if tetanus shots last that long, get a new one if not.
>>
getting back into the swing of things.

Can someone calculate my tdee
153 lbs. 5'10(you) honestly about 20-25 % bodyfat
I walk for about 4 miles a day and do a modified Strong Lifts which includes:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench press
3x5 rows

and today I added 3x5 ohp. second day this week, having trouble going due to low low budget.

So how many calories would you say to hit maintenance and also rate/improve my routine I guess.
>>
When you pick a routine that has the ABA BAB format, are you really supposed to just work out those three days per week? Is it really enough to do, say, workout A just once or twice a week? I'm always skeptical when I try to pick a routine because of that. Should I go do other exercises in the days in-between? Should I add more exercises to the days I do go to the gym? Routines like SS I feel are kinda short and I'm wondering if that's really all I need to do per week.
>>
File: surprised.gif (874 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
874 KB, 220x220
I just took my first creatine after my workout today. I'm excited to lift tomorrow.
>>
>>37660896
SS takes about 60-90 minutes after the first 2-3 months.
>>
>>37660818
>5"10
>153 lbs
>25% bfat
London?
>>
>>37659882
>2 months into SL5x5
>Row 80lb
>OHP 50lb
But that's where I'm at in week 2...
>>
>>37657704
lol this guy playing MSI he's such an uncle fester
>>
>>37660368
I fucked around reading and watching endless videos for months and finally actually did something. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>37660992
enjoy waking up in the middle of the night to piss
>>
I've been gaining weight, eating, sleeping, and all my lifts are improving. All but my weighted Pullups. On my pull day I do deads first, and Pull ups right after, 3x5.

What do? Keep in mind I'm an intermediate lifter.
>>
>Cook 1/2 kg of chicken
>Have 150g
>Growing desire to eat the rest
God damn why do I love chicken so much
>>
>>37652707
Ask for a session with a personal trainer
>>
>>37659735
>i assume youre making big noob gains? stats progression is useful with this

Well, I'm definitely a noob, I do press with 44lbs (tried 66 just last night and ended having to drop the bar at the second set), Deadlift with 75lbs, squats with 33lbs (since I can't use a barr and have to go with dumbbells). I know those numbers are ridiculous, but I was losing weight very fast and now it stopped, and I'm wondering what should I do.
>>
>>37661775

probably not more than a couple lbs of muscle gain. eat less and youll continue to lose weight

get on an actual program and stop tarding around with low weight dumbbells if you expect to look muscular
>>
>>37661806
I don't think I should try to look muscular yet, I have to lose more fat.
>>
What are some specific stuff that will work on my core and any poses or exercises to help improve my flexibility? I used to be able to naturally front squat or put my legs behind my head but with getting more muscle I stopped stretching as muscle and lost it.
>>
>>37661975
>core
planks, hanging leg raises, oblique twisterino things
>flexibility
stretching right after workingout
>>
So I've just joined a gym. I'm not allowed to use the free weights yet, due to needing an introduction/health and safety bullshit.

What machines could I use to start me off?
>>
File: 1227052354574.jpg (110 KB, 886x886) Image search: [Google]
1227052354574.jpg
110 KB, 886x886
>>37662098
what kind of gym requires you to take a health and safety class to use free weights?
>>
For the purpose of bragging and symetricstrength, is it okay to take 15sec rest between deadlift reps, or does that break the set?

In other words, can I still call it my 5rep max if I take that long between reps, or is it 5sets of 1rep?
>>
>>37662158
I think it's just them covering themselves from being sued.
>>
>>37656123
I'd say switch as soon as your grip fails. As you get stronger your grip strength should increase as well.
>>
>>37656136
Your standing position isn't distributing weight evenly. Look at the difference between your knees.

Just lose weight.
>>
5'9, 65kg pleb here.
I'm broke (can't afford gym) and I want to train my legs.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>37656367
5000 cals?!

Anything with cheese tends to be calorie dense. Eat some Mac and cheese, or lasagna?
>>
>>37656933
Whenever you're happy with your main lifts, they're proportional and your form is good. Have you hit 1/2/3/4 yet?
>>
>>37654538
explain deload
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgJIuMiMDk

anyone know where I can buy the kind of weight shown in this video? I don't even know what it would be called, I'm from the UK btw
also goal body
>>
anyone know where I can buy the kind of weight in this video?
I dont even know what It would be called, in the UK btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgJIuMiMDk
>>
>>37657584
It's not as binary as that, but are you really surprised that physically attractive people have an easier time making a first impression?
>>
I'm a fat fuck (41 bmi 5"6 270lbs endomorph) doing 1200 calories a day. I don't work out or anything right now 'cause I'm so fucking sad about being a fat fuck. Once I drop below 35 BMI I'm going to start regularly working out and doing cardio.

My question is : Would it not be a problem to take vitamin D and testosterone supplements without a workout schedule? I'm apprehensive about putting shit in my body like that.
I'm on antidepressants so that might cause a problem.
>>
>>37657673
There are a list of suggested routines in the sticky. most people who want to get started with barbell training choose either starting strength or stronglifts.
>>
>>37657686
Yeah, its sold in the changing room... if you go to the end cubicle theres a hole in the partition where it's dispensed
>>
>>37657810
What do you mean, grinding? A grinding sensation in the shoulder joint?
>>
>>37658772
Lat pulldown machine. But I guarantee you can find something to do pullups on.
>>
>>37658854
Yes.
>>
/fit/ I want to do dips but I have a home gym without a dip station or a power tower.
thinking about buying some ring dips and just hanging them off the chin up handles on my half rack and doing them that way

tl;dr are ring dips alright for a beginner?
>>
>>37662448
simpler question : can I mix vitamin D supplement with a testosterone supplement without a workout?
>>
>>37662518

Most beginners will have serious trouble managing to do ring dips. They're bloody hard.

If you can do them, they're a pretty good exercise.
>>
>>37660308
Light weights to begin with. Follow an intelligent routine and get the form right. Technique and consistency are much more important than lifting big weights when you're starting out.
>>
I'm currently towards the end of my cut with almost 30kg shed off. I still have like 5-ish kilos to go though and it's getting pretty challenging. I do a basic lifting routine 3x a week, but I'd like to start adding regular cardio workouts every other day or so with the rowing machine.

What's the best thing to do while cutting? Endurance, HIIT, both? After a few days I can now do 15 minutes x 2 of mid-resistance rowing before feeling broken, do I keep increasing the time or start alternating intensity for HIIT? I've always stayed off cardio because I hate running, but so far I really, really like rowing.
>>
If a fatty loses weight and fat cells only shrink, and dont die, does that mean they will always be an unhealthy fatty on the inside for life?

In other words, always at a higher risk for heart disease and the beetus after losing the weight and keeping it off?
>>
>>37660368
Just lift some damn weights. Doing something imperfectly is better than having an impeccable knowledge that you never put into practice.
>>
>>37662613

No.

The presence of fat cells generally isn't the issue (and they do die off after long enough).
>>
>>37660379
The vast majority of people will never have the need or desire to use steroids. Natty is good and normal.
>>
File: seagulls.jpg (7 KB, 391x260) Image search: [Google]
seagulls.jpg
7 KB, 391x260
how should i use my exercise bike to efficiently burn fat?
>>
>>37660462
>if Elliot Rodgers was half Indian
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.