[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up at 6:30 >take nice warm shower >shave face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: facnuiks8osmla.jpg (20 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
facnuiks8osmla.jpg
20 KB, 500x334
>wake up at 6:30
>take nice warm shower
>shave face
>cook some eggs and eat a banana
>clean dishes
>feelinggood.jpeg
>7:00
>time to go grocery shopping
>step outside
>instead of fresh, natural morning scent, I smell the stench of smoke

Like holy shit smokers are pathetic. Why on Earth are you up at 7:00 in the morning to smoke? I want to lay waste on all you fucks.
>>
>warm shower

Not gonna make it
>>
>>37650222
No way you showered, shaved, cooked, ate, cleaned your dishes, and took your morning dump in a half hour. OP's a fucking liar.
>>
>>37650241
This. Man up, OP. You learn to love the cold.
>>
>>37650255
Yeah, having a cold shower takes so much bravery :)
>>
I can't fucking understand smokers. We all know there are no redeeming qualities to it and not only is it giving YOU cancer, you're subjecting other people to it. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1600x1600
>>37650262
Clearly more than you have
>>
>>37650252
This. My morning routine takes 1 hour. Aleays have to hurry too.
>>
>>37650270
Low test babby
>>
What did you do with the eggs after cooking them?
>>
>>37650252
This, it takes 15-20 minutes for me to take my morning shit, another 10 minutes just to dry up after shower, 2-3 minutes for teeth, 10-15 minutes to eat and clean.
Nah OP, you're a liar.
>>
File: leohnoface.jpg (28 KB, 640x666) Image search: [Google]
leohnoface.jpg
28 KB, 640x666
>>37650252
What the fuck, how long does it take you? I'm OP

>Shower - 8 min
>Shave - 6 min
>Cooking eggs take 4 min
>Eating - 4 min
>Wash dishes - 2 min
>3 minutes for drying off and changing clothes
>>
>>37650291
>>37650275
Not OP but I can wash, neck a protein shake, chuck some clothes on, brush my teeth in about 20 minutes. Don't really understand how it can take you a full hour to do the most basic shit.
>>
>wake up at 7:30
>cook breakfast, make coffee, drink 750ml water, vape
>it's now 8:00
>shower
>it's now 8:20
>final check over work that's due for the day
>get on bus and head to class
>>
>>37650267
Its all rationalization, bullshit like "i have as good a chance of getting hit by a bus as i have of getting cancer". And the way they all always tall how they HAVE to quit, how they will at some point, how bad it is etc etc. i used to smoke and honestly i dont understand any of it myself, but quitting was the best thing i ever did.
>>
>do all of this in 30 minutes
30 minutes is just the amount i spend every morning shitposting while taking a dump
>>
>wake up at 7am
>turn off alarm
>go back to sleep
>wake up again at 7:30
>roll out of bed and boil myself in a hot shower
>wrap a towel around myself and sit in front of my computer
>meme until 8am
>realize I have 15 mins to get ready for work
>make shake and drink
>load bag with work clothes
>turn off computer
>leave the house and realize i forgot to brush teeth
>yolo
>sayonara
>>
>wake up 7.30
>make cup of tea and eggs and toast
>watch bbc breakfast while browsing the web and eating / drinking breakfast
>go in the shower about 8.15
>leave for work about 8.40

Feels good man
>>
File: Jackie-Chan.jpg (36 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan.jpg
36 KB, 400x261
>>37650275
>>37650291
You guys are pampered faggots, why the hell does it take you so long? This is my routine:

>Wake up
>Head straight to the shower
This takes roughly 30 seconds.
>Wash body. Wash hair. Get out. That's it.
At most 5 minutes.
>Dry body and hair
Not even a minute, mostly because I let my hair air dry.
>Shave
At most 5 minutes. I don't use shaving cream, I don't dry my face when I get out of the shower. It works for me, all nice and smooth.
>Brush teeth
2 minutes
>Get into clothes
I picked out my clothes the night before and hang them on the side of my piano. Take not even a minute to get into clothes.
>Cook eggs
Eggs take like 3 minutes to cook.
>Eat eggs and banana
At most 5 minutes.
>Wash dishes
A plate, a pan, a fork, and a knife. takes at most 2 minutes.

Add all that up and I still have around 6 minutes left. You guys take waaaaay too long.
>>
>>37650359
>not doing a full blown american psycho style moisturising and face mask and protective balm routine

Never gonna make it
>>
>>37650291
Not everyone requires millennia to take a shit.

The average dump usually takes me like 2.5 minutes from the moment I enter the bathroom to when I'm done washing my hands
>>
>>37650317
>vape
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.