[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what girls want ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Is this what girls want ?
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
>>37648015
I think that's a little too much but I'm not a girl, you would have to ask the femanons
>>
Dude literally looks like a boner no joke
>>
>>37648015
No.
>>
>>37648015
Gh Bodies are gross
>>
>>37648015
femanon here. this sexy man is the epitome of the male form. and just look at that jaw rowrr!
>>
>>37648193
prove you are femanon and not a homosexual.
>>
>>37648015

Yeah, but 20lbs of muscle less.
>>
Girl here. He could stand a chance to lose some fat (you can see that from his face) and gain some muscle especially in his chest. Otherwise he is pretty doableish.
>>
Girls like different things. Just lift.
>>
>>37648015
I thought it was common knowledge that grills like otter mode best.
>>
>>37648193
Homosexual confirmed
>>
File: 300-Wallpapers-5.jpg (182 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
300-Wallpapers-5.jpg
182 KB, 1600x900
>>37648240
I think that meme is false. Girls just say that because they know it's what is easiest for guys to achieve. What they really like is king leonidas and the 300 mode.

Girls like big strong powerful men but they know they aren't ever going to get it so they settle for nu-male
>>
>>37648276
They want painted abs?
>>
>>37648276
>king leonidas and the 300 mode

yes, most of those actors are ottermode and in good lighting with makeup to accentuate their abs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.