[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpha Dog mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How do I hey alpha dog mode? Both physically and socially???
>>
>Be born a wolf
>Live in the wild
>Become strongest and most aggressive member of your pack
>Fight pack leader to establish your dominance

You are now the Alpha Dog.
>>
>>37647309
ALPHA DOG is slaying PUSSY and eating BACON and YOU are WHINING like a BETA wolf.
>>
>break a tres puntos' car windows
>raid the gang and kill two of them
>go to jail
>seduce the most influential white boy there (the one arranging bets with the officers)
>lure him enough so you can get him to close his eyes just before you give him a blowjob
>kill him while he's not watching
>get out of jail
>plan a robbery
>lose a leg to your carnal (he used to be in your gang, he's now a law enforcer)
>go back to jail

Congratulations, you are now an Alpha Dog.
>>
>>37647482
Butterfly effect?
>>
>>37647309
Reminder this is the body most women want
>>
>>37647482
Great film
>>
>>37647734
At first I hated it having known kids like this in high school. I grew to appreciate over time
>>
holy shit.. didnt know the Lake was this tatted up.
>>
Yea go listen to his song "as long as I got my suit and tats"
>>
>>37647583
Blood in Blood Out
>>
>>37647753
Think they are fake for a movie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.