[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i talk to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: really people in general.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
really people in general.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
how do i talk to women
>>
The same way you get to Carnegie hall.

Practice.

Also, if you're are not regularly doing social things where women are just going to be in close proximity and it will be easy to chat them up, then you're never gonna make it.
>>
88% of communication is nonverbal

Make aggressive eye contact, it's step number 1 toerotocosm
>>
>>37646733
Talk. Because they're a person.
>>
If you don't want to flirt, normally

If you want to flirt, imagine them sucking your dick
>>
>>37646755
Do i wink with both eyes or one?
>>
>>37646790
>Hey anon how are you doing?
>hmmm cmon baby its only zmells...mmm
>>
>>37646733
Just calm down and talk to them like you would a mate. Get out of your head and just chat. I use to be horrible at talking to women until I did these few things (pick up artist hate me):
1. You're going to get rejected, get over it. No one cares so get out there and chat to people.
2. Women are just the same as guys some are cunts, some are great. Most are just normal people. Stop making out women to be unicorns on pedestals and a lot of your nerves will go.
3. Once you get over your fear over talking to chicks do it often and learn pacing. If you've met a bar she's chatting to you, laughing and whatever learn when it's time to ask to get a number or go home for "drinks". Take too long they'll move on, to quick they'll think you think they're easy.
>>
>>37646733
Just talk, even if you come off nervous some girls will find this endearing. I went to Europe and all I did was talk to a girl that happened to sit on the plane with me and I ended up fucking her every night till I left. She liked I was confident enough to talk to her even if I was nervous.
>>
File: shaggy.png (1 MB, 1268x703) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.png
1 MB, 1268x703
Initiate conversation. You'll probably feel awkward as hell and out of place, but really did you feel any different when you first started lifting in the gym? And look at you now, you've made gains and could probably teach a thing or two to lifting noobs, all beause you kept at it. This is no different. No one without the courage to fail can know the confidence of suceeding. You got this OP
>>
eye contact is big. girls also LOVE questions about themselves. light compliments (bag, dress, shoes, etc) are ok but keep them to 1-2 per conversation or you will seem desperate and cringe. If all goes well just ask them what they are doing after whatever it is you both are doing and ask if they want to hang out
>>
File: 1418503218950.jpg (953 KB, 2550x2534) Image search: [Google]
1418503218950.jpg
953 KB, 2550x2534
>>37646733
>>
>>37649286
stop shilling this garbage here you fucking moron
>>
>>37646733
easy, don't
>>
>>37649329
Have you read any of the books?
I'm not shilling them either, if you have any sort of intelligence you realize that you can get them by googling the book title and then "pdf". Alternatively pirate them.
Read the books, then come back with an actual critical opinion.
>>
Give me some good first mesages for tinder, pls. I need one of those right now
>>
There's a qt at the gym who constantly stares at me and we sometimes eye lock. I'm a huge beta faggot so I won't do anything and she's usually getting hit on by chads there.
Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until she stops coming and I can forget about her
>>
>>37649446
"Let's skip the faggotry and move on to the buggery. Give me your number."
>>
>>37646733
HEY BABE
LETS DO 8 HOURS WORKOUTS, RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>37647034
SHAGS AND SCOOBS
>>
>>37646733
first step is to go to the kitchen
second step say some shit like "hi"
its not that hard
>>
press A
>>
File: 1443390987658.jpg (68 KB, 515x735) Image search: [Google]
1443390987658.jpg
68 KB, 515x735
>>37646733
>1 Keep eye contact. It shows confidence and interest.

>2 Dont be too intense in your general behaviour as it may come off as scary.

>3 Learn how to keep a subtle smile in the corner of your mouth when conversating (if you already dont know) <THIS IS IMPORTANT. It's not over the top flirty, nor is it a dead giveaway for your intentions. Think about it, would you rather conversate with a person with no expression of feelings or a person (girl in your case) with a warm, sorta cheeky and mildly flirty smile throughout the talking?

>4 Bodylanguage is related to point 2. Be relaxed, let your shoulders hang and "act natural" which one never can if you constantly think about it.

>5 Keep the conversation interesting and look for any signs of boredom, if she seems to become bored, change subject or end the conversation while its still good.
There's really not much more to it i think. It's what i've done when talking to girls, even now when having a girlfriend I do that to other female students at Uni. Not necessarily because i like to flirt with other girls, its just a matter of showing good manners and behaviour. I like when people like me, and so should you. Dont overthink it.
>>
>>37649778

On point 3, i dont mean like the typical faggot corner smile, but just a subtle, happy smile. Idk how else to explain it no englando
>>
>>37646733

>approach woman
>open mouth
>while breathing out, contract and relax your vocal cords
(this one is just like an exercise, think of it as reps)
>the air passing through your throat will resonate
>a sound exiting your mouth was produced
>???
>PROFIT!

whew OP please don't behave as if that was difficult
>>
>>37649286
>the /r9k/ starter pack
Leave
>>
>>37646733
https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDTyler
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.