[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about the bulk and cut diet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: BULk-or-CUT.jpg (27 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
BULk-or-CUT.jpg
27 KB, 450x254
What do you guys think about the bulk and cut diet?
>>
fagit
>>
Waste of time just lean bulk u fags
>>
OP here, so I shouldn't eat this entire large pizza in front of me.
>>
>>37645414
pic and timestamp
>>
>>37645414
C H A D
H
A
D
>>
>>37645404
This a million times. My diet never changes in the sense of bulk or cut but if I wanna eat something shit now and then I will. Otherwise consistency and good whole health food.
>>
File: IMAG0618.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0618.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Here ya go, u fat fuck
>>
>>37645392
small surplus and get pr's weekly
>>
>>37645392
To his credit, Lee never claimed he was bulking to gain muscle in the off season. He openly admitted to being an occasional fat fuck who just loved to eat. He'd bulk up to 275 at a height of 5'4 and would then diet down to anywhere from 200 to 215 for shows. And he looked fucking amazing! No loose skin, no noticeably stretch marks. It's kinda crazy how he was able to literally eat himself into obesity and then lose 60-75 lb on a consistent basis.

Chad of manlets for sure.
>>
>>37646206
easy my friend drugs
>>
>>37645469
FEEDME
>>
>>37646360
You do realize he is off season and off cycle when he gets that heavy? It's more of a eat to maintain as much size as possible excuse for actually being a man who loves food.
Lee also famously rarely reduced his calories and just compensates by upping the fuck out of his cardio. Obviously as contest dates drew closer there would be certain changes. But he is a firm believer in keeping a consistent life style that's comfortable for him and not making himself super miserable for shows.
Worked well for him at least.
>>
>>37645480
and after pr's can't be made weekly, periodize so that you make them every few weeks.
>>
>>37646407

>thinls pros cycle instead of going blast and really fucking blast.

Ahh pajeet you have much to learn
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 350x420
>>37645469
>>
>>37646589
Pajeet? Look man, I'm the second lightest shade of white that they make.
Lee is pretty fucking open about his steroid usage and answers questions about it. Of course he's not completelt off when he is off cycle. His endocrene system no longer functions properly on its own.
He has a video, amongst many others, of him talking about what he does in the off season and his off season cycle.
>>
>>37646695
You think he's telling the truth? Lol
>>
>>37646706
Yeah. I mean c'mon man. The guys bodybuilding career is over. He has no reason to lie for any kind of contractual obligation or card holdership. He just does his own thing. I am pretty sure he unloads and loads boxes at the warehouse gym he trains at. Seems pretty likely he isn't going to go through the extra effort to lie about gear when he's pretty much always been very open about it.
>>
>>37645469

OP... what are you doing?
>>
>>37645469
CHAD is eating PIZZA while YOU are eating SHIT
>>
>>37645404
So with lean bulk is it just gains with minimal added fat or something, at least in theory?
>>
>>37647460
That's the idea. Only down side is you have to be a lot stricter with diet
>>
>>37646706

Priest has a pretty strong reputation in bodybuilding for being a straight shooter when it comes to pretty much everything. Even when he was still involved and had to worry about politics he was never what you'd call a tactful guy.
>>
>>37645469
http://chadspizzarocks.com/
>>
>>37647460
"lean bulk" is literally same thing as normal bulk but way slower. On normal bulk you eat and gain weight and strength, on lean bulk you eat less and gain less weight and less strength
>>
>>37645404
Whatever, I'm lean cutting and still lost 26 lbs in 2 months so far with very minimal strength loss

It's so much easier to gain muscle fast and lose fat fast than a slow gradual gain
>>
Wasted 3 months in the gym because I didn't cut-bulk cycle. You literally need to cut and bulk when you reach intermediate+ otherwise you're going to significantly hinder your progress.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.