[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
total body cardio workout that doesnt use equipment but also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
total body cardio workout that doesnt use equipment but also doesnt require you to get on the floor?

what type of workout would this be called cause its hard finding it on youtube

its super annoying having to skim thru a workout just to make sure there is any parts that say "okay now do some burpies" or anything else

i know Kickboxing is obviously all standing, but is there another term or word i could also look for?
>>
>>37644419
Elliptical
>>
>>37644419

Why does it have to be standing? Just get on the floor. Only real legit reason you shouldnt be able to is having a medical condition, but if thats the case and you cant get off or on the floor not sure how youre going to do cardio.
>>
>>37645249

i just hate the bullshit of getting my hands dirty or anything else

i found a few kickboxing vids and going to do those
>>
>>37644419
Bar complexes, sprints and burpees, jump rope, idk.
>>
>>37645310

>bar complexes
>burpies
>jump rope

its like you didnt read the OP
>>
>>37645301
Confirmed for not making it
>>
>>37645301

Your floor shouldnt be getting dirt on your hands..

Look, Im anal about my house but you really should clean your floor. Take pride in your house
>>
>>37645341
>>37645301

Also, if youre worried about your precious hands youre not gunna make it.
>>
>>37645301
If that's your reason for not doing something, you will definitely not make it. Might as well eat cake for every meal until you become hamgalaxy, at least that way you'll achieve something.
>>
>>37645335
>Jump rope or 45lb bar being unobtainable pieces of equipment
Just ask mommy to buy it for you summerfag. Hey, when I'm done fucking the bitch I'll tell her to clear out a section of the garage for you too.
>>
>>37645341
>>37645356
>>37645358
>>37645359

bending the hands back 45 degrees isnt good on the tendons, theres no reason why they should have to be stressed and strained just to burn calories
>>
>>37645429
Do them on your knuckles then, faggot.

Or get one of those pushup aids, you'll get some extra depth.

You really aren't going to make it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.