[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet here-is there even a point in hitting the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: Running in gym.jpg (250 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Running in gym.jpg
250 KB, 1024x680
Hey /fit/, 5'6" Irish pasty white male here.

Should I even bother? People have been encouraging me to try running to get up my stamina because I have asthma, but is there even a point in me hitting the gym?

I'll just get laughed at behind my back, and I'd just look silly.
>>
OP here. I used to be a very good swimmer, but there are no swimming pools around.
>>
>>37644370
Not gonna make it
>>
>>37644370
With that attitude, fuck no, you'll never make it brah. On a related note, if you go on a college campus or go literally anywhere outside you'll realize that manlets always have hot gfs. Height doesn't matter to women, not as much as you think it

t. 5'11 King of Manlets
>>
>>37644519
Self-esteem is down the toilet over it and has been for years.

I do see some manlets with GFs, though. I've had two before too, I suppose.

/r9k/ made me like this, though. Before I went on there I was blissfully unaware of this phenomenon.
>>
>>37644519

5'11 with shoes or without?

because I'm 5'11 without shoes and land pretty much in the top 90-95th percentile in height at most white places (in the US)
>>
>>37644370
Fuck all of this, man. Do it for you. Get decked. Fuck symmetry, fuck aesthetics. Monday Wednesday and Friday you lift. Tuesday and Thursday go find a Martial arts gym. Become the strongest, meannest, angriest motherfucker there is, and apply yourself to kicking the shit out of any fucker that even comes within ear shot of you.
Do it for you, faggot.
>>
> white

That alone is reason enough to give up
>>
>>37644558
>/r9k/
Stop going there, and delete every single one of your frogs you stupid frogposter. Goddamn I'm a manlet and I hate you stupid frogs more than the french. Go to the gym and start running if that;s what you want, no one laughs because everyone looks down on weird assholes who try to belittle people they don't even know. Any memes you see about manlets not being able to interact with women are the creations of people shitposting either ironically, or imitating ironic shitposting with complete seriousness. If you really want cardio, I'd recommend a bike, and then supplement that with doing Starting Strength. Either way, read the fucking sticky, stupid frog
>>
>>37644572
Who the hell measures their height with shoes on? Do people actually do this lmao?
>>37644604
>White
The most successful, scientifically proven aesthetic, race. Also have had more gold medals in powerlifting than any other race
>>
>>37644637

like half of the guys on earth, actually

I've had guys 3 inches shorter than me claim 5'11

also a lot of guys claimed 6'2 at my height
>>
>>37644637
> white guys

no
>>
File: HARAM.png (365 KB, 439x609) Image search: [Google]
HARAM.png
365 KB, 439x609
>>37644370
i'm 5'5'' with vegeta hairline and lifting has made me the prince of manlets

stop beign a faggot and lift, otherwise you better start sucking cock, because no woman will want you
>>
File: trap mode.jpg (569 KB, 1010x1425) Image search: [Google]
trap mode.jpg
569 KB, 1010x1425
>5'6 male
Sorry OP. Looks like becoming a trap is your only chance.
>>
>>37644690
>stop beign a faggot and lift, otherwise you better start sucking cock, because no woman will want you
under rated
>>
>>37644370
I'm 5'7. But i can lift more than most of my friends who are all 5'11 or taller, and i get more girls than them. Just lift you fagor
>>
You'd look no more silly than anybody starting to go to the gym for the first time.
>>
>>37644370

cross the atlantic and come pound my american pussy, irish accents are hot as fuck

on topic, there's always a point in hitting the gym. being 5'6" and at least moderately muscular/fit is superior to being 5'6" and skinny.

also pls never go on /r9k/ again, that place is poison and it's not coincidence that nobody who goes there can get a gf
>>
>>37644370
fuck yeah m8, you 5ft6 you're gonna get jacked as fuck in a short as fuck time, just eat like a motherfucker and lift like a motherfucker
>>
>>37645420
Are you a girl?
>>
>>37644370
Holy fucking shit I am getting tired of this kind of posts, you haven't been dealt the best cards so work on what you can. If you think you should give up because you weren't born a 6'3 blonde greek god with green eyes just fuck off, real men work with what they're given without complaining and make the best of it, you should aspire to be the best fucking version of yourself.

All in all you have two choices, the first is to settle for mediocrity or fight your way out of that hole you seem to live in
>>
File: 1445829290136.jpg (156 KB, 669x407) Image search: [Google]
1445829290136.jpg
156 KB, 669x407
>>37645795

Beautiful. This is what separates Men from the victim mindset/feminist ideology
>>
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>37644370
5'8"

Gave up any remote hope of ever attracting women. I've had some call me attractive but I know they're probably lying to my face. Still love being fit though, so I keep at it.
>>
Don't be a faggot. I'm 5" 3' and I don't care what anyone thinks of that. You can't change your height so move on and stop focusing on it. Stop giving a shit and stop finding excuses. Nobody is going to care and even if they do, fuck em'. Get out of that whiny beta male and mindset and just do it.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>37645795
This place is not lost after all
>>
There are some real qt short girls out there that prefer to be with "just my size" manlet boyfriends. As a full-size male this really baffles me but it's a thing. You don't wanna look like mighty mouse though or else everyone is making fun of you behind your back. Just have low body fat, look proportionally fit and start hitting on midget girls. You can probably get a cuter girl than 70% of /fit/ that makes fun of manlets
>>
>>37647007
Don't scare him from working out hard, if he trains crazy he will just look good. You cannot get the mighty mouse look without using.

The way to avoid looking like a blowup doll is to just not use steroids when you don't know how to train for a good physique.
>>
>>37644370
>tfw avg family height 5' 7"
louisiana man
>>
>>37647609
where are you

fellow la fag here, i hate it

im in the covington/mandeville area
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.