[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am very scared about the possibility of having a lot of loose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 54d3e979ac755.jpg (103 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
54d3e979ac755.jpg
103 KB, 940x529
I am very scared about the possibility of having a lot of loose skin. I started my diet a month ago and already lost 12 kg . My goal is to reach 94 kg , now I have 122kg . I started with 134 Kg . Is there any way to avoid this and not have loose skin ? I'm 22 and 1,94cm btw
>>
Bump. Halp pls
>>
Bumperino
>>
Fellow fat guy, bump
>>
You can't do shit about it if you lose too much too fast.

Reduce deficit and lift, it will take longer but you will end up in a much better state
>>
>>37643405

Samefag > I lost around 100 pounds / 40 kilos in 2 years, no loose skin at all.
>>
>>37643178
I doubt you will have loose skin. Also work out to lose fat not to lose weight.
>>
File: 1448376238625.jpg (12 KB, 212x255) Image search: [Google]
1448376238625.jpg
12 KB, 212x255
Its just luck fatty

However you are young so i think you have a pretty good chance

I think as soon as you start to get close to 30, you are almost guaranteed disgusting jabba skin.

anyway best of luck
>>
So theres any posibility of having pretty decent abs then? Plus the diet I do 1:30 of lifting and 40mins of cardio after lifting.
>>
>>37643416
40 kilos in 2 years is a bit slower than 12kg in a month senpai, he will look like ballsack
>>
>>37643178

You should be okay.

The easiest way to tell if your loose skin won't snap back is if you have flaps.

Normally you develop rolls, but as soon as you get that overhanging flap you know there will be loose skin there.

What you do end up with won't be noticeable - it's only when you're dropping 200+ pounds that you're heading toward trouble.
>>
>>37643858
Good to read that.
>>
loose skin is thin like paper

if you can pinch it and it's thick, that is fat.
>>
loose skin is a meme, it's just fat. Cut harder when you think you're thin but actually have over 20%bf with rolls of fat hanging, despite your ribs being visible.
>>
tfw i want it to be the last time i see the fat it literally stays forever
>>
>>37644262
But how about the time? My plan is 94kg for december. It is a bad idea or not?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.