[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Supplements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 8
File: 4L_VAzauGOM.jpg (110 KB, 750x510) Image search: [Google]
4L_VAzauGOM.jpg
110 KB, 750x510
I'm looking for the best testosterone supplements I can buy. I'm looking for potency and affordability. I lost a testicle and need some supplements, according to my blood work, and I've felt like absolute shit since I lost it a year ago. Also, if anyone has any other supplement suggestions outside the realm of creatine and protein I'd appreciate it
>>
Try testosterone
>>
>>37639226
Testosterone enanthate
>>
Why don't you ask your doc for test ? Are you idiotic or something ?
>>
marketed test supps just really increase your libido

Since you have a good reason your doctor will probably put you on TRT which is literal testosterone

ZMA/zinc is probably the single best supplement
>>
>>37639287
Literally a meme supplement

I suggest MyProtein's AlphaMaleâ„¢ Testosterone Cypionate
>>
>>37639263
Made me laugh like an idiot.
>>
>>37639293
>ZMA/zinc is probably the single best supplement

Only if you're deficient.... which actually i think a majority of North American men are, funnily enough.

But no zinc is useless if you have normal consumption of it as it is.
>>
>>37639291
As I mentioned I did ask and my blood work came back and it's flagged low but my doctor says not to worry I'll be fine even though it's bottoming out. I've tried other doctors too. No doctor seems to feel comfortable prescribing test for a guy with low test and missing a ball
>>
>>37639348
>No doctor seems to feel comfortable prescribing test for a guy with low test and missing a ball

That's fucked up man.

If you're missing a ball i thought you 100% get TRT... wtf?

Fuck them dude, order that shit online. Get fucking huge.

r/steroidsourcetalk
>>
>>37639293
Shit really?

Is there anyway to get ahold of that stuff using other methods?
>>
>>37639348
what country are ya?

If UK, go private http://www.highlifeclinic.co.uk/

or just buy a load and cruise
>>
>>37639361
It's fucking outrageous. And none of them like taking the responsibility for being the asshole. My family doc said it's really low, but he doesn't think I need any supplement since I seem to be doing "ok" despite my list of ongoing problems and if I was to go to a urologist for a second opinion he referred me out to a urologist. The urologist claimed that he thinks it's very dangerous to have such low test and that I need an increase, but he doesn't do prescription supplements because he's against it. Went back to family doctor with that documentation and he said he disagrees. I complained and he referred me out to a endocrinologist...he said he's not sure why my doc sent me to him, but he wanted to do a thyroid test to see if something was up there. Nope I'm fine there. The endocrinologist suggested I back to the urologists and I did and the urologist referred me out to a doctor than "handles" chemical therapy or whatever. That doctor has his head up his ass and said my test levels are dangerously low and i seem to show signs of it but he doesn't think i need it..do my doctors want me to grow a vag...
>>
>>37639386
I'm in the US sadly.
>>
>>37639466
fuck them dude

If i were you i'd just go crazy and blast and cruise
>>
>>37639482
I'm going fucking crazy, but I'm lost when it comes to any form of supplement beyond vitamins and powdered whey. So, what is load and cruise?
>>
>>37639548
blast and cruise you little monkey

go on r/steroidsourcetalk buy yourself test and AI
>>
>>37639548
Or blast it..whichever haha. Sounds like something that requires a needle and cycling..although like I said I'm in the dark
>>
>>37639476
would have thought it'd be easier over there

try going to an "age clinic"
>>
>>37639562
I'll take a look into it, but before I do that I'm calling both the urologist and chemical therapist once more then I'm finished playing games with my health with them
>>
>>37639595
how did you lose your ball?
>>
>>37639587
I'll look into that too. Never heard of that. I kind of live in a part of the US that looks nice on post cards, but country singers sing about how the whole town is a family...
>>
>>37639606
Torision that a doctor ignored saying I was fine for 6 hours before giving my sack an ultrasound
>>
>>37639595
>>37639612
Nah dude you're not gonna get shit

Just buy roids from friendly people on the internet, you don't need to explain anything to them about your health, send money, receive muscles in a bottle
>>
>>37639476
>country famous for dodgy private docs who'll do anything for the right price/most demanding patients
Just find a different doctor man.
>>
>>37639626
fuckkk

my balls kind of hurt right now, but also like in my bladder region. Is it torsion possibly?

How does it feel? Would it be like SEVERE pain that I can't type or walk?
>>
grow some balls and order online m8
>>
>shaper mind
>>
>>37639629
This. I mean if you were UK, then i'd go for the NHS route, but seeing as you're paying for it anyway in the US, just pay a guy who won't ask questions or pull any bullshit.
>>
>>37639629
Well my life is already going to shit and I'm almost 30 what's the worst that can happen.
>>
>>37639641
do you have any extra lumps downstairs?

Could just be an epidymal cyst
>>
File: 1465791929206.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1465791929206.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>37639291
docs are literally jews

when I was 19 I tested for 185 ng/dl and they still wouldn't give me test
>>
>>37639667
I don't know, how should they feel?

my balls are kind of tingly/slightly hurting but it just feels weird in my bladder region.

As long as I'm not crippled over in pain it's fine, right?
>>
>>37639641
Nah dude the pain is blinding. I'd still get it checked sometime. I also had inflamed tubes on that testicle all my adult life so when I complained and I couldn't walk from the pain he just said I was exaggerating and I'd be fine.

>>37639643
Good one man haha I'm sure I'd have a ball if I used the right stuff

>>37639634
I've been thinking of that, but my health insurance is trash. You know I thought for sure in a country where my experience has always been pharmacy push I'm being told no drugs...
>>
>>37639689
What country are you from?
>>
>>37639705
United States
>>
>>37639694
smooth with no lumps

you'd know if you had a cyst (feels like a third ball)

You don't have torsion though

See a doctor anyway
>>
what red wine is best for T?

all work the same?
>>
>>37639694
You should be fine, but I'm no doctor if the pain continues on and off but slight even in intervals of days something might be wrong schedule with your doctor, but if the current pain skyrockets don't try to push through it like it'll pass or you just pulled a muscle or something. Go to ER and be blunt...my ball really hurt
>>
>>37639562
>test and AI

AI's are memes though. All you need is test
>>
>>37639689
What did you do?
>>
>>37639226
Find an endocrinologist. You might have to do some research about finding ones who prescribe it to almost anyone. Or just doctor shop until you can find one. Your doctor probably won't prescribe it to you because he has no experience with it. Just find another doctor
>>
>>37639721
Will do soon dude. Shit is worrying though

>>37639701
Man your situation sucks so much fucking cock

make me genuinely upset imagining that happening to me... fuck DOCTORS MAN

Fuck those faggots just buy yourself roids dude

>>37639746
>but if the current pain skyrockets don't try to push through it like it'll pass or you just pulled a muscle or something. Go to ER and be blunt...my ball really hurt

True. Thanks bro.

Yeah it's happened randomly before, but it kind of subsided. Right now it's been for like 2 hours, feels really weird.

Your balls are connected by a tube to like your bladder-area, right? Because the right side of that shit really hurts. Just getting scared man, it's a coincidence but i don't want to end up like our OP over here, no offense
>>
>>37639762
In what way is AI a meme?

How is preventing your test from aromitizing a meme in any way?
>>
>>37639773
>go to doc
>"hey doc can I get my testosterone checked I feel like shit"
>doc says ok
>test result comes back 185
>doc says he can't treat me unless it's less than 110
>want to kill myeslf
>>
>>37639783
I have pain down there every now and then due to an epidymal cyst, getting it cut off soon tho
>>
>>37639226
ZMA
Vitamin D3
Creatine monohydrate
>>
>>37639812
if you want that medical test so bad, take another test, but a fortnight before it inject 2000mg of testosterone and 100mg of tren
>>
>TFW hijacking this guy's thread to talk about my balls

sorry bud

>>37639812
Why are doctors such fucking faggots?

Why is it so hard to just prescribe someone test? I swear if I ever became a doctor I would prescribe everyone under 500 ng/dl TRT
>>
>>37639783
None taken man. If you have insurance that you're not afraid to pay a copay for or have no copay never hesitate and go to the ER. I regret not punching that doctor in the face. Your health is not worth not getting it checked out and listening to some asshole doctor
>>
>>37639832
What do you mean, I got the test done.

>>37639838
Do you want the real answer? Jews.
>>
>>37639297
>this test ester is a meme supplement
>i suggest this test ester instead
you're an idiot
>>
>>37639855
>Do you want the real answer? Jews.

But why?

Why would Jews not be willing to prescribe testosterone to someone? (inb4 /pol/ jewish conspiracy to keep everyone low test beta cucks)

i see no financial incentive to not just give a guy test
>>
>>37639855
I mean deliberately lower your testosterone, have another blood test, then get TRT

or just buy enough to cruise on
>>
>>37639859
>Not getting the joke

Jesus dude, are you le countertrolling?
>>
OP here and I just feel called a hormone clinic and they don't treat mean for test deficiency unless you're at least 35 despite health conditions or tests...
>>
>>37639865
not literal jews but the people who run the endocrinology boards

just look at all the attacks on masculinity, they want all men to be beta cucks.

notice how a man with 180 ng/dl can't get test, but some faggot tranny who wants to become a boy can get all the test they want.

>>37639870
oh. tell me more about deliberately lowering my testosterone
>>
>>37639859
and you're on the spectrum

>>37639865
it's more bullshit rules and regulations

they can't just give a guy test, they have to be at a certain number else they could lose their job
>>
>>37639870
Where do people buy test or whatever online on a prescription strength or whatever. I'm tired of doctors
>>
>>37639841
>If you have insurance that you're not afraid to pay a copay for or have no copay never hesitate and go to the ER. I regret not punching that doctor in the face. Your health is not worth not getting it checked out and listening to some asshole doctor

i...i.....

I live in fucking Canada man. Literal minimum 6 hours wait in ER
>>
>>37639900
eroids.com has a list of sources

r/steroidsourcetalk does too
>>
>>37639904
Damn not trying to scare you, but Windows for test torision survival are 4-6 hours
>>
>>37639900

www.reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

cmon buddy.
>>
>>37639890
1) You could force ball shutdown by injecting enough external testosterone
2) You could cut fats out of your diet, only eat enough to survive, stay indoors all day, and sleep for only 4 hours
>>
>>37639904
they would triage you man

there's no way they'd make you wait if it was torsion
>>
File: skgvi5D.jpg (175 KB, 1440x1383) Image search: [Google]
skgvi5D.jpg
175 KB, 1440x1383
>>37639226
SHIT DOG YOU LOST A TESTICLE????
THATS GUARANTEED PHARMA TEST AND HGH FROM A DOC

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
GO GET THOSE GAINSSSSSS
>>
File: carl.jpg (52 KB, 590x340) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
52 KB, 590x340
>>37639890
also notice how a man who wants to become a woman can get all of the body destroying estrogen their heart desires. yet when a man with low T wants test they tell him to fuck off because testosterone is "dangerous"

notice how a man who wants to feel more like a man is denied over safety concerns, yet a man who wants to become a woman is ushered in with open arms

there is something seriously wrong with society
>>
>>37639912
I know this might sound like a stupid question, but are you serious, because I'm in desperate need

>>37639890

I've been saying that for a long time. As conspiracy theory as it sounds I think it is a possibility. I haven't done research like looking into what was "normal" test ranges when the test was first being given, but I just think it's a possibility
>>
>>37639935
Yeah true they would of course, I just have a fear that they don't notice it in time or something or just neglect me.
>>
>>37639937
I have a split testicle that I've never brought to any medical attention, and I suffer from ED once in awhile.

Think I can getanything?
>>
>>37639890
>>37639944
>notice how a man who wants to feel more like a man is denied over safety concerns, yet a man who wants to become a woman is ushered in with open arms

Dude I don't want to say that it's the /POL/ REPTILIAN JEW C.UCKOLD CONSPIRACY....

But.... something is seriously up with this shit

How the fuck is that reasonable?
>>
>>37639946
I've never used eroids but I'm going to try and order some within the week. I've got another blood test coming up. If it's less than 500 ng/dl I'm going to order some.

At one point I did manage to shoot my testosterone from 185 to I believe 500 by taking a bunch of vitamin D. But I still felt like shit
>>
>>37639944
Exactly it makes me sick

>>37639947
Get aggressive with doctors. You have to. They will do the minimum amount of work because it's hard...they don't care about you as a person normally you're a number
>>
>>37639987
>Get aggressive with doctors. You have to.

How exactly?

I'm embarrassed to admit this but I almost always get bullied by Doctors. They always make it awkward and make me feel like an idiot for expecting/asking about things I've read online. How do I do it smoothly?
>>
>>37639959
it's more to do with testosterone being linked with prostate cancer, however in the UK studies are finding the link to not be as strong, and doctors are seeing the benefit of testosterone supplementation

here's a little snippet from the NHS page of libido: "Many people lose some interest in sex as they get older, mainly as a result of falling levels of sex hormones, age-related health problems, or the side effects of medication.
Older men especially can develop low testosterone levels, which can cause fatigue, depression and a reduced sex drive.
Speak to your GP if you're concerned about this. They may carry out a blood test to check your testosterone level and can tell you about treatments if your level is low."

Not sure about the US though
>>
>>37639987
(most) docs will understand. if you are desperate, with a shitty test level of under 300, lie to your doctor and tell him you can't get a boner and don't take no for an answer. it might not even be a lie at that point it could be true
>>
>>37640018
>it's more to do with testosterone being linked with prostate cancer

Brroooooo, i'm PREEETTTYYY sure the side effects, not only psychological but also in terms of diseases and what not are *MUCH* worse if you're low testosterone.
prostate cancer is such a shitty excuse
>>
>>37640012
All the doctor's I've ever had are lovely

I had a stomach bug so I had a blood test, I was curious so I asked my doctor for a testosterone test to be chucked on

She added it with no issue; gotta love the NHS (aside from the waiting times ofc)
>>
>>37640018
The real problem is they don't account for age ranges in the testosterone levels.

So if you're 20 and you have 150 ng/dl they will tell you that you are fine. Even though the average for a 20 year old is like 750
>>
>>37640031
I know lol.

But it doesn't look good if you prescribe a guy medication that gives him cancer. Things are changing though.
>>
>>37639297
>Literally a meme supplement

What's wrong with enanthate? Cheap, only need to inject weekly, will boost test. Problem solved.
>>
>>37640045
t-that doesn't help me

TELL ME HOW TO NOT GET BULLIED BY DOCTORS
>>
>>37640050
I think the NHS lower limit of test is higher than that

Even so, if you can't get it from a doc, no worries -- there's no law against steroid possession in the UK
>>
>>37639226
Get on trt.
>>
>>37640079
What they don't teach you in school is that doctors are there to serve YOU, not the other way around
>>
>>37640012
For instance when I was in the hospital with my torision and they treated me like a drug addict looking for pain meds my family was luckily good friends with the head of the hospital so I used his name and said I wanted to directly talk to him and told the doctor he'd know me by name. The doctor panicked and kicked everyone out of the room and brought in the mobile ultrasound. I know that's a specific case, but here's what you do. If say you have chronic migraines and the doctors says no meds then you tell him you want something for it and if the doctor, just like any other profession like lawyers or politicians, will try to skate around it and never help you. Be blunt tell them you want help or a referral, a new doctor, call the head of the system. When they try to avoid it don't let them bully you just say no this is what you want and keep it up. The problem is they are supposed to be servants to the people and take care of them for a nominal fee, but if they can get a paycheck and not do their job or not care then they make out like a fiend while you suffer
>>
>>37640090
Nah dude it's just awkward as fuck.

i can talk to people normally, I'm not a fucking autist but with doctors i don't get it. Like i can't start demanding things because they're the ones with the degree and they're the ones who are doctors.

Like i can't be... "Hey doctor what you said sounds like fucking horseshit, I read on /fit/ and other places online that x is actually blahblahblah, therefore...." You know what I mean?
>>
>>37640026
Oh man I laughed at this because I actually tried explaining to my doctor that I also have ED now and he basically brushed it off, So did my urologist. These fucks don't care. They told me "maybe it's your diet"...you mean my borderline perfect balanced diet?
>>
>>37640117
Just tell them you can't get it up and that you want your testosterone checked. Bonus points: stay up the night before the blood test to tank the levels even lower

When you get your results back go from there
>>
>>37640114
I thought private healthcare was supposed to be better than public?

If something like that happened here, it'd be in the news
>>
>>37640153
Oh and some alcohol helps too. Don't get so hammered that you can't drive to the hospital to get the blood test done obviously
>>
File: 1466354527692.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466354527692.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>37640114
>but if they can get a paycheck and not do their job or not care then they make out like a fiend while you suffer

yeah that's what it feels like in Canada at least.

We have no private clinics so that fucking sucks. Doctors just get paid based on visits in most cases, so they'll book you for as many appointments as possible to keep the $$$$$$$ flowing, as well as pretty much kick you out the office with their body language.

>Asks one question
>Says 3 sentences
>Writes some shit down
>Starts getting up and showing with his body language that he doesn't give a fuck and wants me to leave

One time I was taking some drug that needed monthly blood tests... They made me come to the fucking office, EVERY SINGLE MONTH just to hear him say the results are fine and to write my prescription.

WHY? you could've just called me and told me not to take it , what's the point of fucking wasting my time? Oh right, it's a 5 minute appointment and it earns you the same amount as an hour long appointment.
>>
>>37640117
"hahahahah, i can tell you never went to medical school"

is what my doctor said to me when I first started going.

He's right. I listen to him. He is unbiased, and I'm wanting drugs.
>>
>>37640201
>is what my doctor said to me when I first started going.
>He's right. I listen to him. He is unbiased, and I'm wanting drugs.

Nah dude sometimes it's quite blatantly that they're entirely overlooking something.

>Look up my symptoms
>Says the doctor will probably do x, y, z tests
>Go to doctor
>Describe symptoms
>He just glances over it and says it's probably fine i don't think it's that

I know medschool is hard and everything but they're not infallible, seems like many of them purely don't give a shit after so many years of being a doctor and just want the paycheck or only to take care of interesting conditions they enjoy or something.
>>
Do those test supplements really work are they are just memes?
>>
>>37640182
That's how it is in the US too. I will go to my doctor wait for 2 hours to see him if I'm lucky or a PA. To get told "you're fine" or "here's a script" or half listen to my concerns then respond with what seems to be a pregenerated response like "we'll look into it" or "I'll consider the option and get back to you". And if you complain about them being absentee they turn around on you and make it sound like you're just a crazy person that is over exaggerating everything and they're the doctors...my one new doctor doesn't even know anything by heart. I ask him something and he opens his phone, types in it some medical database..or google..and formulates a response...
>>
>>37640237
Memes

if you want test supplements then inject your butt
>>
Steroids are legal in England. Move to England
>>
>>37640241
>they turn around on you and make it sound like you're just a crazy person that is over exaggerating everything and they're the doctors

FUCK.

THIS.

SO

MUCH

>Complain about problem
>He doesn't even listen to what I say
>>
>>37640268
Legal for possession

not legal for selling

but that's your dealer's problem
>>
File: 1443151400986.jpg (16 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1443151400986.jpg
16 KB, 306x306
>>37640275
if you want testosterone so bad why dont you just fucking buy some, inject it, and see how it makes you feel?

seriously bro
>>
>>37640298
I'm not talking about testosterone you lil nigger

I'm talking in general about #DoctorsOfficeProblems
>>
>>37640310
Find a doc who doesn't suck then
>>
>>37639832
You're testes would stop production and your natural test would bottom out, smart. Then Obama will pay for my gains. Check ancestry.com you are at least 1/8 jew
>>
So is there a specific name of test im looking for? I know teroids but what am I specifically looking for
>>
>>37639904
Wow, and you leaf-niggers brag about free healthcare
>>
>>37640365
>you leaf-niggers brag about free healthcare

I don't.

it's a fucking meme dude. Our healthcare system is fucked up. """"""free"""""" my fucking ass. Costs the average person $1000's every year in taxes, even if you're healthy and don't use it.

And when you do need to use it? Enjoy your wait times
>>
>>37640069
Ye but youll need an AI, whats the best one you can get? Im thinking aromasiin?
>>
>>37640363
Are you buying for yourself?

Just get Testosterone Cypionate/Enthanate

Read as much as you can from this site: https://www.steroid.com/

Don't buy steroids from the advertised site though, they're not legit
>>
>>37640422
Nice thanks, dare I ask what the site for purchase is?
>>
>>37640448
>I ask what the site for purchase is?

u wot
>>
>>37640455
Where I buy them since the advertisers aren't legit
>>
>>37640476
not him but one last time

reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

It's like you're not even reading posts man
>>
>>37640486
Oh, so that's where I buy it
>>
>>37640486
I wonder if that dude is LE or something. he's asked like 3 or 4 times.

that or he's an illiterate nigger.
>>
>>37640521
desu feels like it

i posted it 4 or 5 times in this thread
>>
File: moot.png (814 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
814 KB, 1600x900
>>37640518
fuck off retard
>>
Anyone have experience and results from using?
>>
>>37640518
Yes officer that is where you can purchase the illegal narcotics
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 243x200
>>37640518
Can you not fucking read?
>>
>>37640182
the wonders of socialist healthcare
>>
>>37640709
Nope, never went to a fancy word and letter school lol
>>
>>37639226
>lifting decreases chance of Alzheimers? Can someone explain that? Alzheimers seems to run in my family and I life like a motherfucker.
>>
>>37639226
bleach, a gallon a day
>>
>>37639937
nope, the other ball picks up the slack.
>>
No such supplement exists. If it did, we'd all be using it.
>>
>>37640079
>hey doc can you also add a test for Free test and total test?
>WHY ANON, YOU KNOW I'M A STUDIED PROFESSIONAL ETC ETC
>Look doc, you're supposed to be helping me. It's my body and the test is fairly non-invasive and has very low risk. Thus, I would appreciate it if you would just tick those two boxes and send me off. After all, I am paying for this consultation and would feel unfulfilled if I left without having those two tests. Now would you mind?
>>
>>37640201
Should have responded "You too" for keks
>>
>>37640559
read the "fraud" thread, users often post their current photos.
It makes you go from HUMAN 1.0 to HUMAN 2.0 model.
>>
>>37641059
Perfect
>>
How much does slightly low test effect my gains and health vs increased by a supplement vs really low
>>
>>37643372
Listen. No supplement will increase your test short of injecting fkn test.

Having low test obviously decreases the quality of gains and life in general. Getting yourself in balance optimizes yourself in every way possible. Overdoing it, especially if you're not a pro competitor, is stupid.

Sorry, but I can't tell if asking about supplements to raise test is a trolling meme or not and it gives me the irrits.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.