[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gf left me, haven't had female contact at all in 2 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Tired man (2).jpg (38 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
Tired man (2).jpg
38 KB, 600x595
>Gf left me, haven't had female contact at all in 2 months
>Struggling with money so need to work tons of extra hours
>Stalling in bench and OHP
>Feeling like a friendless shit 90% of the time

I need some serious motivation, brehs
Is there any hope?
>>
You are a single white male (I assume) who works out frequently enough to be considered attractive. Give yourself a break, surround yourself with friends and get drunk and go smash something new.

You will feel better afterwords.
>>
woah a whole 2 months without female contact!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111 HOW DO YOU SURVIVE? LOL
t. 28 year old KV never come close to getting a GF literally haven't spoken to female in a social situation outside of school.
>>
>>37637277
This happened to me recently. And my honest motivation, as cringy as it might sound, is to become the strongest and best human being I can be. Physically. Mentally. Even spiritually. So if ever those people who fucked me over saw me again, they'd be in awe at what I had become. Life will throw shit at you and that won't change. But what will change, if you're willing, is you. Become bigger. Stronger. Tougher. Bear the burden others can't. And for the love God, never say you can't. Because you can, you faggot.
>>
>>37637277
Where in the world are you? I'll be your friend, help you find chicks to bash and smash
>>
>>37637277
Tough titty, nigga. There's always okcupid.
>>
Go cruise Craigslist for some cheap tube tvs. Take them to the dump and Chuck rocks through the glass. They make a satisfying implosion sound.
>>
File: YALL READY FOR THIS.gif (220 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YALL READY FOR THIS.gif
220 KB, 500x500
i hope artour makes it through open qualifiers
>>
>>37637277
I really hope Arteezy makes it to TI and wins it
>>
>>37637277
poor artour
>>
>>37637277
Artoozy I believe in u go win ti
>>
>>37637277
still better off than babyrage there
>>
File: did he died.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
did he died.gif
3 MB, 320x240
notail a shit
>>
>>37637499
>Arteezy
>Winning a Valve event

Secret is already dead
he killed more tier 1 teams than his current mmr rating
>>
>>37637277
everyone feels friendless

everyone thinks everyone else is happier

everyone thinks they are the only ones with problems

perspective man, read some books on feeling good
>>
>>37637277

Stop that. Keep your mind straight and keep at it. Get money, git fit, and get pussy or boi pussy if that your thang. You're slumping from a mental block you have to work through em
>>
>Be 23 working and living with gf
>About to break up with her
>Will have to cover $1,300 rent + $300 average for all utilities
>Car payment is $300 + $180 for insurance
>Random other shit is about $4-500
>Only make $33K/year
>Decide to stay together so I'm not poor

OP I wish I had the balls to be in the same position as you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.