[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would /fit/ say to a 30 year old male who weighs over 370lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: pJPDFiZ.png (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
pJPDFiZ.png
184 KB, 640x960
What would /fit/ say to a 30 year old male who weighs over 370lbs and struggles to lose weight because he literally cannot eat vegetables?
Like, you know that woman who nearly vomits smelling a brussel sprout? This legitimatelly happens to him for almost ALL vegetables (mostly green).

How can I help him turn his life around and start getting greens into his diet? Even if there's a supplement... or maybe I can get him to drink them as a smoothy?

Anyone have experience with this. I've got him into lifting and he's doing great, but he'll never be truly healthy without greens!
>>
Man the fuck up manchild
>>
>>37635417
Yeah I've tried playing that card on him but it didn't really work :\ any other suggestions?
>>
>>37635417
This. Dudes just a fat cunt who dont wanna help himself. Not gonna make it breh
>>
>>37635454
I dunno man, I've been his best friend for over 15 years...

I've seen him try. He puts a piece of broccoli in his mouth and even if he manages to chew it and swallow it, he will throw it back up instantly.
It's like he can't help it or something.

That's why I'm thinking maybe I can get him onto smoothies or other supps which may make up for it or something. I dunno, I just wanna help my mate...
>>
>>37635408
you can help him by killing him. end his suffering.
>>
>>37635467
You don't need vegetables to be thin you absolute dumb fuck
I can bet all my shekels that you're a stupid fat American

Just feed him broccoli after every meal so he'll throw up
You're welcome
>>
>>37635467
I used to be like that with tomatos. Its all in his mind. Get him trying different fruits and veg or make up some type of stir fry. Hes got to want to help himself. He's talking himself into it.

Cant remember links but theres recipes for parents to sneak veggies into there food without noticing. Since your mate is a manchild this might be a good starting point. Good luck
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1145x1289) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1145x1289
>>37635408
top kek
>>
>Thinks eating vegetables will make him slim
U wot?
Just got to eat less faggotron. I could literally lose weight only eating 1/2 kg of ice cream a day if I fucking wanted to.
>>
>>37635408
>you have to eat vegetables to be able to lose weight
Read the fucking sticky you fat fuck. Take vitamin supplement for men to meet your micronutrients and clean up your diet by reducing sugar and saturated fat to a minimum. Most importantly COUNT CALORIES.
>>
>>37635408
first, you have to redpill him
he lives in denial, he needs to want it himself
he needs to realize that he is a degenerate hamplanet fat fuck that will die alone in pain and filth
if you need to babysit him, he will fail

source: my experience, I'm not a hamplanet anymore
>>
>Vegetables make you lose weight!
Are people really this fucking dumb?
>>
>>37635408
stir fry a cup of California mix vegetables(broccoli, carrots, cauliflower) in a tablespoon of olive oil. if he doesnt think thats delicious hes a lost fucking cause and should hurry up and die already
>>
File: 1462572371769.gif (1 MB, 321x271) Image search: [Google]
1462572371769.gif
1 MB, 321x271
>>37635495
looooooooooooololllll
>>
>>37635408
I lost 100 lbs from eating literally chicken and dairy at a calorie deficit
>>
>>37635408
It's truly a beauty to see how lazy and pathetic humans are nowadays
>>
>>37635408
Boil that crap into oblivion.
I hated raw vegetables growing up. It wasnt untill I got soft (tender) boiledbeans did I start to enjoy vegetables. Try a new vegetavle, boil it untill it goes soft, dial it back everytime. The taste and texture are alot less overwhelming if soft boiled.
>>
>>37635408
Force feed him and hit him a lot. He's 370 and probably can't fight back very well. He'll be forced to lose weight then so he can kick your ass.
>>
>>37635408
You don't need to eat green veg to lose weight, just eat less food and drastically decrease your simple carb intake. I suggest adding potassium and folate supplements though
>>
>>37635408
I don't fucking believe you about the vegetables OP. I don't like a lot of vegetables and I'm a vegetarian for some silly reasons, but ffs that's just a ridiculous thing to say unless all you've ever tried has been cooked-until-soggy broccoli and peas.

Try cooking them differently, like at a chinese restaurant, or broiled, or baked or a in a fresh salad with your favorite dressing. Figure out what you like and what you don't like and how each thing is best prepared for you.

And start eating less than maintenance or you'll never make it.
>>
>>37635408
Dont force him into eating vegetables.
force him into not eating shit food and tell him he can eat all the vegetable he wants.
If he stick to it, you will see how desperate he will become, and will want to eat a lot of food.
Since he cant eat shit food he will only have vegetables.
Try some sweet vegetables or neutra: carrots, tomatoes, green pepper mooshrooms.
Then when his taste gets better by not eating shit food, he will start to get some better taste from broccoli, brussel sprout etc.
>>
>>37635408
I read this greentext about this rich fat guy that payed his friends to get him to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, and they would bring him food once a week, so he HAD TO control himself, or just die (even though your friend could live off of his fat for one year probably.
One time he tried to hide in the bushes and steal their car to try and get away but he crashed miserably
>>
>>37639511
this
>>
>>37639511
>>37639558
This is bloody stupid. Except by being with someone 24/7, how do you force them not to eat shit food?
>>
>>37635408
http://www.nakedjuice.com/our-products/juice/green-machine
I want to hear this guy say he can't even drink a sugar laden bottle of juice just because it's green.
>>
>>37635442
let him die of his obesity. The world is better off without people like that.
>>
>>37640345
>posting a pepsi product
M8 anyone who drinks these will never make it
>>
File: 1462649568897.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1462649568897.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
>>37635408
he'll never be truly human if he's not eating vegetables
>>
>>37638708
this
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.