[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Natty Limit and Beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Big Mike.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
Can we have an honest discussion for one about what is and is not achievable natty? A lot of people on /fit/ have thrown around this ludicrous notion that the king of /fit/ himself is a lifetime natty but I'm just not buying it. This guy is definitely on some very good creatine and whey protons, if you catch my drift.

Please post examples of the actual natty limit and the time frame for how long it takes to reach it. Thank you.
>>
>>37635188
Why should anyone care about someone else's natty limit. I don't understand.

Why don't you just find your natty limit and then you'll honestly know the only limit that will ever matter to you.
>>
Just workout faggot
It aint gonna happen overnight who gives a fuck how long it takes others to get their body.
>>
>>37635213
>>37635295
>summerdyels
Rich piana is the natty limit
>>
>>37635325
>Rich piana is the natty limit

>2016
>ottermode fag is natty limit
WEW
>>
File: rich-piana-shirt.jpg (123 KB, 550x594) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-shirt.jpg
123 KB, 550x594
>>37635487
Honestly, Piana isn't even that big if you look at him closely. Most of his arm and shoulder mass is just oil.
>>
>>37635188
Nah bro, BlG MlKE is 100% natty, although he does have insane genetics, lmao.

Sick thread though t b h. Honestly
>>
>>37635188
What you posted is a perfect example of how far the natural limit can be taken. It did, however, take him over 10 years from an early age to get to that physique.. and the things he did...
>>
>>37635530
ricardo paninibread has so much oil he should be wary of being invaded by the US
>>
>>37635188
bump
>>
>>37637088
Hahaha, yeah bro !!!
>>
>>37635188
There is no way Mike Patton is natty, have you seen videos of him on stage?
>>
Here you go OP
>>
>>37635924
kek
>>
>>37637749
Nah, pretty sure Mîkě P. debunked that a while ago
>>
>>37637749
Where can I find the rest of this chart?
>>
>>37638625
What do you mean? I can give you the link?
>>
>>37638691
hes retarded, he doesnt know how to use statistics from this chart.

>b-but muh height isnt there!

Fuckin stay in school, then you would know you only need this to figure it out ya dense fuck.
>>
>>37638691
Please do.

>>37638717
It's only intuitive if you're looking at the 5% column. I'm more interested in 10%. It goes from 10 lb per 2 inches to 12 lb per 2 inches with no discernible pattern.
>>
File: sandow.jpg (33 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
sandow.jpg
33 KB, 610x350
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.