[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get abs /fit/ I am pretty thin and fit, I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: abs.png (281 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
abs.png
281 KB, 500x465
Trying to get abs /fit/

I am pretty thin and fit, I just don't have good abs. almost 5'7, 135

I do a lot of Cardio.

What should I do for good abs? I've been doing situps, planks, penguins...how long will it take?

Bout to go tear those fuckers apart before I go to sleep.
>>
>>37633327
LIFT
>>
I hate when some faggot from /v/ comes here and doesn't bother reading the sticky
>>
you can't train your abs

they are literally all genes and diet
>>
>>37633327
Lower your bf%
>>
How about you just start lifting? Abs on a skinny guy look weird. If you have no chest and shoulders, your abs will look out of place
>>
>>37633346

That is false. Back in high school I was underweight without an ounce of fat on my body but my abs weren't coming through. I started doing a lot of crunches every day and before too long they became visible.
>>
>>37633346

stop this meme it just isnt true
>>
File: flex.jpg (137 KB, 1301x483) Image search: [Google]
flex.jpg
137 KB, 1301x483
>>37633358
>Abs on a skinny guy look weird
they look even more weird since because most the times the idiot will only be training abs so theyll go out farther than the chest . Like a mini Big Lenny
>>
>>37633358
Its better than being fat. However he should lift.
>>
Firstly: Sorry I didn't read the Sticky. I just skimmed it, read the stuff important to me, etc.

Secondly: I really should fucking lift. However, I'm a cross country runner, and so I just run all the time. No excuse, I know, it's just been hard to get myself started when the best thing to get better at running is to run.

Also, I'm not too underdeveloped in the rest of my body. I'm decently strong.
>>
>>37633471
>Also, I'm not too underdeveloped in the rest of my body. I'm decently strong.
A fucking lie

Im 155lbs at 5'7" and I can see my abs and serratus currently with a year of half-assed lifting (so month long breaks and missed workouts). Im still small and my arms are only 13" unflexed. At 135lbs You are not decently strong, you are a skeleton.
>>
>>37633394
golem get ye gone
>>
>>37633394
Why does my gut do this if I have never touched a steron or even seen one IRL? I can flex abs and relax position is like a mini gut without pudge
>>
>>37633497

It depends on your hip width. Wide vs. narrow hips is probably a 15 lb difference in weight assuming the same amount of muscle and fat. Bone thickness in general will also make a difference.
>>
>>37633471
Eat like crazy
like, 3k calories a day
>>
>>37633346
Pls be bait
>>
>>37633699
You probably eat/drink alot and stretched out your stomach. Try fasting for a fee days and poop and you won't have this problem.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.