[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom signed up the gym >Only does Zumba and "trains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>Mom signed up the gym
>Only does Zumba and "trains her arms"
>>
>>37632808
>making fun of your mother
>the person who raised you and loves you unconditionally
Dirt bag
>>
>>37632875
>Making fun of her

Relax, I'm not calling her a nigger I just don't understand her choices
>>
Why aren't you teaching her about squatz and oatz, anon?
>>
How dare people make cardio fun
>>
>>37632909
Then go talk to her about them instead of talking to others about her, this is a principle I live my life by
>>
>>37633101
>Trying to explain to your mom why she should deadlift, squat and bench when she is severely overweight for as long as you've known her and thinks she doesn't have time to go to the gym but has time to watch TV every day

Yeah... good luck with that.
>>
>>37633140
Why do you want your mother to be so attractive?
>>
>>37633215
So I have something to look at when she's riding me
>>
>>37632808
tell her she's dumb and explain to her how to fix her stuff
>>
>>37633326
She doesnt care
>>
>>37632808
> shit posting on a ugandan bicycle maintenance forum about the woman who spent her best years raising and supporting you instead of helping her
You're a waste of flesh.
>>
>>37633306
kys
>>
>>37635189
W-why
>>
>>37635221
What's the matter anon-kun?
>>
>>37635229
Did I get too lewd? I-im sorry ;-;
>>
>>37633140
are you retarded?

if you're overweight, you should be doing tons of cardio to burn calories and consequently lose weight, not go immediately into weightlifting.

sounds like you've been going to the gym for 2 weeks and now are so deluded that you think you're qualified to give advice to anyone.
>>
>>37636141
Cardio does fuck all, she doesn't even count calories you idiot. Cardio three times a week isn't going to do diddly dick

>Not go immediately into weightlifting
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>37636141
This is how you get loose skin.

Most older folks who have never worked out are just bummed that their skin is starting to sag. They need to do weights and just do some light cardio and eat right.
Your mom isn't trying to hit some goal, she just wants to feel healthier. Let her do what's fun.
>>
>>37636141
Are you retarded? Being severely overweight doing tons of cardio is asking for an injury from all that heavy impact. Doing weightlifting to increase metabolism and doing a caloric deficit would be much more efficient
>>
>>37636293
> don't do cardio, impact too heavy
> do weightlifting instead

?
>>
>>37632808
when putting my membership on hold for a holiday i found out that my mum had one

hasn't been once
>>
>>37636401
K e k
>>
>>37636392
Yeah Impact on your knees retard
>>
>>37636411
> squatting with added weight is easier on your knees.

kys fampai.
>>
>>37636434
>Strengthing the muscles around your joints will not help reduce impact to them

Kys my man
>>
who says cardio has to be heavy on the knees? There are other forms or cardio than running. Swimming for example.
>>
That's more than most women. I would encourage her. Most women I see at the gym sit on a recumbent bike for 30 minutes reading a book and then do a couple sets of curls with the lightest weight possible. She'll likely burn more calories in a Zumba class than doing that.
>>
File: invalid.jpg (125 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
invalid.jpg
125 KB, 500x667
>>37632875
not OP but
>the person who raised you and loves you unconditionally
I wouldn't wager on that.Personnal experience
>>
>>37636392
I'm not even fat and my knees are fine when I squat and diddly but always get sore after running more than 3 miles
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.