[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KETO GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ketogenic_diet_fats-538x218.jpg (36 KB, 538x218) Image search: [Google]
ketogenic_diet_fats-538x218.jpg
36 KB, 538x218
Is keto a dead meme now? I feel like I used to threads all the time. Any keto bros out there?
>>
>>37632707
I do a mix of fasting with ketosis. Makes me feel great and I shed fat like no tomorrow while even gaining strength.

It works for some, doesnt work for others, I have tried IIFYM and carb cycling but iv noticed if i consume over 100g of carbs a day, 9 times out of 10 ill feel like shit. Even 1 cup of oats will put me to bed.

Only thing I can say is, try it out and see it for yourself.

Personally I wake up at 7, go for a fasted walk with EC and Apple cider vinegar/green tea extract for that thermogenic effect. And eat my first meal at 12. last meal at 6pm.

Mix of intermittent fasting and Ketosis
>>
>>37632707
i'm guessing it's because all the dudes doing keto lost the weight and no longer need to come to this cess pool!
>>
>>37632707
That's because all the stupid faggots who followed it and ate bacon and butter for years are dead now kek
>>
>>37632767
I switched to keto a week ago, still getting headaches though. Tell me how shit my diet is.

3 scrambled eggs for breakfast
turkey patty with siracha for lunch
tofu for dinner
>>
>>37632783
Eggs/peanutbutter / nuts/ cottage cheese/ tuna/salmon/chicken/avocadoes. all u need. if you cant handle eating that all day then its not for u.
>>
yeah it's pretty much dead after everyone saw what it was doing to their hormones and fat deposits. Keto diet created some really monged up, bitter fitizens.
>>
>>37632816
Drink more water and potassium (avocadoes).
youre definitely not eating enough.
Add maybe some cottage cheese + a serving of nuts before bed if you can or some tuna with olive oil or a protein shake with peanut butter.
>>
Switched to a mostly keto diet about 3 weeks ago and I feel the difference. I have a lot more energy throughout the day, I'm eating foods higher in fat, protein, and fiber but eating less because it makes me feel full for longer, and I lost 5lbs by just switching up my diet.
I go maybe 2x a week with eating carbs that pull me out of ketosis, but I try to stick with it because damn it makes me feel great.
>>
I honestly don't get how you guys can hate on this diet. Everybody is different. Some people tolerate carbs, others don't. If you can get away with fitting poptarts and shit into your diet without bloating or feeling like shit, then great, but some people like myself feel like shit even with the slighest insulin spike from carbs.
It is definitely not for everyone.
And even on keto i still managed to pull 515lbs RAW and squat 365lbs for 4 reps @ 180lbs.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 587x70) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 587x70
>>37632707

The shills finally gave up.
>>
>>37632816
Also you might be experiencing the "keto flu". Headache/nausea/dizziness. Up your calories a bit, you seem to be eating less than 1000calories, thats very extreme.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.