[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't it just be easier for me to find a woman who likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wpid-pot-belly-man-7-health.jpg (19 KB, 468x310) Image search: [Google]
wpid-pot-belly-man-7-health.jpg
19 KB, 468x310
Wouldn't it just be easier for me to find a woman who likes bigger men?
>>
It's not about finding women
>>
>>37632662
compromising your standards just to have sex?
yeah...ok
>>
>>37632662
wouldn't it be easier for you to just masturbate every night?
>>
No, feeders will keep making you bigger and bigger until they get bored and decide to fatten up some other butter golem. Then you're left fatter than ever and single.
>>
Even women that like bigger men don't want to be widows at 50.
>>
for a fucking pleb
>>
File: over 20lbs of pussy and ass.jpg (78 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
over 20lbs of pussy and ass.jpg
78 KB, 500x391
>>37632695
>masturbating
>not using pipedream extreme as a 20lb kettle ball for sexual workouts every evening.

never gonna make it
>>
>>37632732
Do you have a girlfriend or f- buddies and own one of these? I want to get a male masturbater but not allow myself to fall into a comfortable situation where I don't want a gf or women anymore.
>>
>>37632688
First post best post
>>
>>37632732
>washing that hole every time
>>
>>37632703
How do you know this?
>>
>>37632662
>having zero standards for both women and himself
You don't need to do anything bud.
>>
>>37632732
I mean if you wanted a 20lb fuckhole couldn't you just find an infant?
>>
>>37632662
How does a man lose fat weight while maintaining muscle mass?

I've gotten fairly beefy since high school (at least by comparison to my weeny high school self), and I wanna not be a total lardass. However, losing weight itself isn't an issue for me (hell, I even enjoy being kinda hungry all day), I just don't wanna lose any muscle while dieting. Will I be okay if I just have a couple protein shakes a day, and continue to do my regular workout routine?
>>
>>37632768
i have a gf. she bought me it because she enjoyed using the fleshlight on me that i had from before we got together. She also started to enjoy anal more when i joked about nailng it in the ass when shes out of town on work

>>37632776
luckily its easy to clean, just hold it up to a faucet in the shower
>>
>>37632809
op here
>>
>>37632662
It's not about what's easy it's about improving yourself every day, being better than the past you. It's not just physical either. Being /fit/ is about improving your body and mind.

Or just eat chips on the couch and jerk off, that sounds pretty easy.
>>
File: womenwant.jpg (106 KB, 442x824) Image search: [Google]
womenwant.jpg
106 KB, 442x824
>>37632662
>lifting for women
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.