[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about freelee /fit/ Why all the hate? She just wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: freelee.jpg (101 KB, 638x637) Image search: [Google]
freelee.jpg
101 KB, 638x637
Tell me about freelee /fit/
Why all the hate? She just wants you to eat healthier.
>>
>lost weight
>tits grew
can anyone explain this?
>>
>>37632133
Crazy bitch or not, she's hot AF now
>>
>>37632165
Male tits grow when the muscles begin to grow, right? Same should be true to females to some extent.
>>
She want you to join a cult. Her main selling point is you can eat unlimited calories and binge on food as long as it's "vegan".

This bitch is retarded. She told little kids to call the cops on their parents if they make them eat animal products.
>>
>>37632165
Much more supportive bra.
>>
>>37632165
tits are same cup size, body around them shrunk
>>
Shes the.blonde version of vegan gayez no dice
>>
File: science.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
science.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>37632165
9000 hours in gimp
>>
>>37632165
tits stayed the same

she just lost weight
>>
>eats 30 bananas a day
>2600 calories
>potassium overdose
>most likely barfs it up later on

Anyone notice that her skin (most raw till 4) vegans have pasty/plastic looking skin? They all look disgusting and fucked up.

This bitch uses so much bro-science its not even funny.

>Durian rider use to be decent to watch when he was just giving up cycling advice
>he's full on retard now.
>>
Are there actually any benefits to her high carb vegan diet? I can't think of any.
>>
>>37632133
>Why all the hate? She just wants you to eat healthier.
No. She promotes eating disorders.
>>
>>37632363
good job anon
>>
>>37632133

She probably should have stopped at 120 lbs
>>
>>37632133
>>she wants you to eat healthier
>implying eating only bananas is healthy
/r/ing that screenshot with all the topics about health problems from people who followed the diet
>>
>>37632165
they're obviously fake
>>
As a vegan I think she is retarded and spews out lies. Knows nothing about building muscle and probably is bilemic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.