[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a 225 squat for 5 pretty gud compared to the average normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: arent we all?.jpg (79 KB, 644x445) Image search: [Google]
arent we all?.jpg
79 KB, 644x445
Is a 225 squat for 5 pretty gud compared to the average normie lifter?

I know it's bitch weight to those who have been lifting for years, but I've just reached 10 months lifting (with 5 months of fucking around) and hit 225 for 3x5 finally. Felt breddy gud cause I used to look at guys squatting 2pl8 and up and thought "damn thats heavy" and now I finally did it myself
>>
That's pretty good anon, assuming you're a female that weighs less than 63kg
>>
>>37631926
Depending on how much you weigh I guess. I hit 225 5x5 in 4 months at 155lbs
>>
>>37631948
A 2 pl squat for a 60kg woman for 5 is elite tier anon
For an average male it just means your not a lifting noob. Its not good but its not bad
>>
>>37633356
>tfw finally not a lifting noob anymore

this post made me feel amazing
>>
It's above average
>>
I've been lifting for years, albeit not seriously, and I never really broke 200. That type of strength really isn't conducive to any real world applications. I do lots of mountain biking and I found that doing rapid ass to grass movements with lmao1pl8 was good enough for power. Anyways, my quads keep getting too big for my jeans so I stop doing legs for a while and pick it up again later
>>
>>37633447
never going to make it
>>
>>37633447
So you're not really lifting then good job.
>>
>tfw can impress NORMIES with a 3pl8 Diddy, 2 pl8 squat and bench
Feels good man
>>
>>37633447
what

I hit 225 a month after learning what a deadlift was, and I didn't consider myself at the time to be terribly strong.

Gotta be trolling. It's one of the best overrall exercises, it's not just about being able to pick up boulders or some shit
>>
>>37633447
Lmao, nice excuses. Anyone can break 200 with a little bit of effort, and you've been lifting for years.

>That type of strength really isn't conducive to any real world applications
Yeah 2pl8, what a massive display of strength. Tell me what exercises you do in the gym that are all "conducive to real world applications".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.