[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Ephedrine, /fit/. Are the benefits worth it? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Redpill me on Ephedrine, /fit/. Are the benefits worth it? Will I fuck my shit up
>>
>>37631513
Mild stim(small TDEE increase), more useful as an appetite suppressent than a fat burner in my experience. Won't fuck you up, but caffeine is probably a better alternative
>>
Huh
>>
>>37631578

use both simultaneously for optimal effect. 24 mg eph + 400 mg of caffeine and you'll be lifting strong and cutting comfortably
>>
>>37631513
Be careful. I take 1-2 pills each morning with my coffee just to wake me up. I think I'm hooked.
>>
I you're prone to panic attacks make sure you eat a lil food with it before your morning dose. Had a bad time today.
>>
>>37631513
Anyone in the states (WA) know where to get this stuff?
>>
>>37633099
Lol, don't do this.
>>
>>37631513

its a 1% increase in metabolism.

it's only purpose is if you're a faggot that needs some help suppressing appetite and a little bit of energy.
>>
>>37634459
Fuck you the energy is primo. No one "needs" any supplement, they just make shit better.
>>
I thought real Ephedrine was illegal to sell in the states? Can you still buy it online somewhere?
>>
>>37634414

why not?
>>
>>37634478

it's legal in canada.

you guys can buy AR-15s but not ephedrine. wtf
>>
>>37634492
I believe meth cookers used it to make meth. That's one of the main reasons why its illegal.
>>
>>37633099
>24 mg eph + 400 mg of caffeine
Holy fuck, don't do this
>>
>>37634502

I'm on it right now.

I need MOAR.
>>
>>37634492
Also they ship to Canada.
>>
>>37634500
I thought they used pseudoephedrine, which is still legal, albeit harder to get than it used to be.
>>
Start at 12.5 ephedrine and 100mg caffeine twice a day. Then when thats not working 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine once a day and the other does the same as the first. Then work up to 25 ephedrine 200 caffeine twice a day
>>
>>37634414
>>37634502

Literaly faggots

I was running 25mg ephedrine with 400mg caffeine 3 times a day for 2 month and had zero bad experiences.

Maybe you are some 120lb twinks
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (121 KB, 1063x619) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
121 KB, 1063x619
ayy lmao
>>
>>37634622
>Literaly

Can't use it right
Can't spell it right

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.