[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Front squat form check https://youtu.be/XZ7Erx_87IM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 540x760
Front squat form check

https://youtu.be/XZ7Erx_87IM
>>
you're crashing into the hole without proper bracing and your form is collapsing because of it, and your lower back is picking up the slack. Watch Alan Thralls squat video, specifically the part about bracing. You dont want to breathe through the movement.
>>
>>37629967
What was up with all the moaning did you have a vibrator in your pants?
>>
>>37630011
>he doesn't lift with a vibrating buttplug

Enjoy never making it, dyel sjw beta cuck
>>
>>37629967
>that music

Are you memeing or do you seriously listen to that when you lift?
>>
You call that a front squat?
https://youtu.be/-gZL09Z81bE
>>
>>37629967
>>37630068
what the fuck is up with your shit music taste?
>>
>>37630068
B-but you h-have a b-b-belt
>>
>>37630082
>implying you wouldnt be playing ur anime greatest hits if your home gym
>>
>>37630003
this

When I first started lifting, the way my mentor taught me to brace for my deads/squats was to imagine sucking air into my core and tightening it, and not loosening throughout the lift. you can breath at the top of your squat before each rep and at the bottom of your deadlift, just not during - it fucks up your bracing and everythjng
>>
>>37630068
Nice momentum dickwad
>>
>>37630087
B-b-ut it's still 385lbs for 5 reps
>>
>>37630189
I'm op and I'm mirin.

I want a strong front squat like that. I always deadlift before front squatting, should I stop that and front squat first?
>>
>>37630242
Maybe just switch it up once in a while. If I were to deadlift I would do it as my last compound exercise.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.