[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /fit/izens hold their own in a fight? >what's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: Fight (2).jpg (96 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
Fight (2).jpg
96 KB, 1200x803
Can /fit/izens hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?

>what martial art or any sport do you practice?

>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?

>ever fought someone much heavier than you (30lbs + difference)

>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)

>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
>>
>>37628415
Does sucking dick count as a technique?
>>
Its one of these threads again,everyone is going to start spreading their bullshit in a matter of seconds.
Here we go.
>>
I have a knife on me at all times so yes...why spend fucking years mastering some martial art when you will still get taken down in a couple seconds from a key chain sized pepper spray
>>
>>37628415
>18, 5'8, 135
>none but I did karate once
>No I dont get myself in bad situations
>Yeah but he was a fatass
>No
>The "Im going to tell the teacher"
>>
>>37628439
Did....did you suck the teacher's dick in retaliation?
>>
>>37628438
Why not a pipeb*mb?
>>
>>37628457
Im not a faggot
>>
>>37628429

If it does, Im a pro.

>12 years practice sliding dick down your throat

A true master of the art.
>>
>>37628470
It's not gay. You're the faggot for making it gay!
It's just a protein exchange. So you can work out better. Like natural steroids and shit.
Bro dyel?
>>
>>37628415
>>what's your age, height and weight?
32, 6'4, 210lbs
>>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
TKD as a kid for 8 years
Wing Chun and MT together for a few years
Japanese Jujutsu for almost 10 years
Boxing for almost 10 years
>>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
Every single fight I've ever been in I have been outnumbered.
>>ever fought someone much heavier than you (30lbs + difference)
Yes. Some Hodor looking redneck
>>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
Some guy called my girlfriend a slut and I punched him in the face. Not much of a fight.
>>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
Got sucker punched in the teeth with brass knuckles. Didn't hurt so much but almost knocked me out.

I'm an oldfuck with some experience with no reason to lie to you youngcunts because idgaf, AMA
>>
>>37628415
23, 6'1" and 198lbs

None. I took some Krav Maga classes and trained with a kickboxer friend for a while but nothing serious.

Yeah, plenty of times. Won most times, lost some times.

Yeah once, but people broke up the fight before he could really do damage. I was 15 and this 40 year old roider who was a lot taller than me slapped my (male) friend in the face over stupid shit, so I punched him in the face.

>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
Also yeah

One dude jumped me from behind and then started kicking me in the head while I was on the ground. That was pretty shit. Generally fights don't really hurt, though.
>>
>>37628514
>Every single fight I've ever been in I have been outnumbered.
Why? Do you enjoy antagonizing large crowds?
>>
>>37628498
Its a good source of protien.
>>
>>37628514
Oh you forgot to tell 20 years of lifting 35 years of sambo 67 years of aikido experince along with swimming and running everyday for 5 hours.
Faggot
>>
File: tumblr_mbk930706X1qeeuo4o1_250.gif (261 KB, 250x120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbk930706X1qeeuo4o1_250.gif
261 KB, 250x120
Is judo a good martial art for a person with glasses? I'm literally velma
>>
>>37628415
22, 6'2'', 205 lbs
i practiced savate box for 2-3 years back in highschool
one 1v1 turned into a 1v2 but i got out quickly after second guy joined. i didnt know how to fight back than
yea, with sister's ex-bf. i was like 175 lbs and he was at least 220 at same height as me. he started getting closer to me, i kicked him in the head and he fell on the floor. then i punched him in the head for few times and thats about it. this was my favourite fight i've been in
no. wouldnt mind doing it
i dont know any special techniques but i know how to punch and kick
>>
>>37628415
>21
>none
>no
>yes but he was a fat fuck
>yes
>kicked in the balls

I've only been in 3 fights, I'm not a good fighter by any means but I get really angry and the blind rage and adrenaline blocks out the pain, so I end up eating punches while doing my best to beat them to a pulp and so far its worked out okay
>>
>>37628540
The reality is, most people only fight when they know they can win. Simple as that. In a bar, at a party, walking around on the streets, doesn't matter. Most people are pussies 1v1.

One of the main reasons I never cared about BJJ (though I do know some ground fighting from JJJ) is because IRL, there are almost always multiple opponents and going to the ground (on purpose) is a terrible idea.

Also, I used to be a tall skinny blonde surfer and I guess I looked like an easy target.

>>37628553
No, just about 10 years of lifting on and off with the last 4 being serious.

I DID take a semester of Aikido in college tho kek
>>
>>37628415
30, 192, 76 skellington master race
Currently daido-juku. 14 years tkd ( > tkd ), 2 years mma and dabbled in judo
Not a nigger or live in a shithole so ni
In sparring I regularly trained with guys 100kg+. Biggest was 130.
>>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
No
Got my jaw partially dislocated by a cross. My physio popping it back in hurt like a motherfycker too
>>
>>37628643
Well legally blind judoka are pretty scary so I don't see why not
>>
File: tumblr_mbk930706X1qeeuo4o2_500.gif (563 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbk930706X1qeeuo4o2_500.gif
563 KB, 500x240
>>37628827

>Well legally blind judoka are pretty scary so I don't see why not

This warrants an explanation
>>
>>37628987
not him but I'm assuming he means that their balance/sensitivity is crazy good
>>
>>37628827
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekRNcVRY4ns

A lot of judo is feel
>>
>30, 5'8", 168lbs
>Boxing
>Yes, never ends well.
>Yes, it was fine.
>Yes, I got a broken nose and a caution for my troubles.
>Had someone stomp on my head. That was fun.
>>
Fighting is idiotic, illegal, and everyone will think you're gay and overcompensating.
>>
1:1 yes, 1:4 no
6' - 209lbs
Did a little bit of wrestling back in the day.

For the most part the majority of guys get loud and try intimidate the other person to avoid fighting... when you skip the bullshit and send them on queer street you quickly find out they really didn't want to fight.

The only time you will get fucked up is when they have their buddies around. Then.. they go into pack mode. So still pop them first since it's innevatible, at least you will get one.
>>
fighting is stupid

people have no honor and will use guns or knives, not worth it
>>
>>37629096
As opposed to autisically counting calories, refusing social interaction due to sleep/calories, carrying around chicken rice and brocoli in tupperware abd spending at least 6 hours a week lifting heavy things while eye fucking your reflection?
>>
>>37629096
>>37629154

This is all true. I've never once initiated a fight, but there are situations where running away is worse than doing something, especially when somebody else could pay for it.
>>
>>37628415

18, 6'3, 195

farm labor and drunken sparring by the fire

yeah and I get more people or walk away because I'm not retarded

yeah but like it wasn't really a fight he just wouldn't mind his boundaries and wanted to be an asshole so I punched him in the kidney and pushed him backwards, I tend to avoid "fights"

I've stood the gap but I've yet to need to do any more, it's never escalated

getting my head stomped on while placed on a concrete step, that hurt
>>
>>37629096
in the running for most beta post of 2016, congrats
>>
>>37629187
>getting my head stomped on while placed on a concrete step, that hurt
wtf story?
>>
>>37628415
6"8'
275lbs

Kendo, bushido cidex

Speed is superior
>>
>>37629209
I was sitting on the stairs in middle school and some fuckhead pushed me over and then heel jabbed the side of my face, then immediately ran away.
>>
>>37628415
25, 185cm, 100kg
none, did judo as a teen
yes, 3to1, 5to1, 20to1
yes, the biggest differnce was 10cm and about 30kg
yes, but I was mostly annoyed into it
I don't feel pain pretty well when i fight, but i'd guess brick to face or oil level thingy whipped across face
>>
>>37629096
>Fighting is stupid guys... no I will not defend myself

Go away Carl
>>
>>37628514
i really want to get into fighting, specifically Muay Thai. How bad are the injuries from practice/training, and also from real fights? Will they interfere with lifting?
>>
>>37629169
I don't do any of that and yet somehow am fit, strong, and aesthetic. But I agree that doing that shit is autistic and antisocial.
>>37629189
Gay overcompensater detected.
>>
File: tmp_22728-images1561871729.png (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22728-images1561871729.png
8 KB, 280x180
>>37629238
>>
Only way to win a fight is to pick a fight with a dude who's weaker than you are, to have a weapon, or to have your friends along for the ride. Anyone can be "tough" if they're in a gang, but you're not proving shit.
>>
>>37629241
Not the chingchong dancing man but generally not much more than bruises. If the coach is competent you'll increase intensity at a rate matching your ability.

I have heard tales of people get fed to fighters in training camps in Thailand though.
>>
>>37628415
25 , 5'7 , 170lbs
Trained boxing for 3 years
Never been outnumbered in a fight. I don't live around niggers tho.
Used to spar with a friend that weighed 215 lbs and he could move decently fast because he had been boxing for 5 years. Shit was fun.
Never defended anyone. Most of my friends are boxers/wrestlers. My cousin was an Olympic wrestler but he moved to Florida to get a doctorates in physical therapy. He taught me a few things too before leaving. He trained me for 5 months.
Most painful technique / method is that the other guy pulled a fucking gun and asked for my wallet so I gave him my wallet lol. I'm not a retard. It was a drun brawl that got out of hand.
Was drinking with mates in a bar after a power metal concert so everyone was pretty hyped and then from across the bar a fight starts and that shit spreads like fucking wiodfire. Fighting in a confined space where you only have a couple of inches away from every direction is not optimal but I uppercut a guy and he falls flat and gets stepped on a bit. We manage to leave through the. Back exit after landing a couple more soft punches and taking a few hits to the head / body. Didn't feel em til the next day lol. Friend gets in his car and leaves after we laugh for a bit. We parked about 2 minutes away from the bat but he left first. I got in my car and the fucker I uppercut shows up before I could close my car door with a fucking gun and tells me to give him my wallet. I do it.
He smirks and takes off. I sit there after closing my car door thinking wtf just hapened half drunk. I go home and sleep. Wake up and cancel all my cards n shit and report stolen lisence. Was a hastle to remember all the shit I had to cancel and re order
>>
File: Caesar BTFO.jpg (161 KB, 1280x752) Image search: [Google]
Caesar BTFO.jpg
161 KB, 1280x752
>>37628415
21, 230 lbs, 6'4"

I lift, swim, and bike

Yes, I've had the shit beaten out of me. I go to college in a cowboy-ass backwards town and for some fucking reason I pick fights when I"m drunk. What seems like one redneck douche turns into three or four pretty quickly when you're the bad guy(talking too much mean shit) and you look/talk/act different from them.

That being said I've "won" a few fights too, yes with someone much heavier than me but he was mostly just a fat dude with a beard, only looked tough because of the beard. Always felt shitty the next day and would apologize if anyone would hear me out.
never whiteknighted, don't know what I'd do when faced with that situation.

I've had my arms pinned while someone punched me in the stomach, I vomited a lot after that one. I've slammed someone's head against a glass table which broke.

feels bad guys, I think there's something pathologically wrong with me.
>>
>>37629223
I bet it fucking hurt you could've died. kids are such dicks to each other why do we have middle schools.

Like let's round up the humans who are simultaneously the most vulnerable and the most vicious they've ever been and put them in a building together every weekday with minimal adult supervision. We'll teach em science or something.
>>
>>37628415
19, 6', 185 lbs
Never practiced any martial art
No, I avoid trouble
I spar with my brother-in-law who's 6'2/220. He's the best striker I know and who always dominate me but I can land some nice hits.
Yeah, I punched a guy who got too close to my sister. Can't call it a fight since he didn't do anything about it.
A guy once broke a wooden chair on my leg. I pretended I wasn't hurt but I had a hematoma on my leg for two weeks.
>>
25, 6'3" 100kg

Military TKD

Yup, 3 druggies tried to jump me for my computer one night. Took a skateboard to the back. Roommate ran out and we scared them off after breaking one guys arm.

Nah

It's part of my martial art's pledge, have had to step in a few times. Never went to blows though because I'm a smooth motherfucker

Spinning heel kick to the jaw, was fucking beautiful too.
>>
Protip: only underaged faggots and bullied fucks are obsessed with fighting.
>>
24. ~165-170lb. 5'11.

Muay Thai. Boxing. Yes, I know they overlap, but muay thai is my primary style since I've been doing it for almost two decades.

3 to 1. Bunch of wannabe tough guys throwing wide punches and shitty strikes. No discipline in any martial arts.

Biggest guy I fought had maybe about 50-60lbs on me. He couldn't fight for shit, and he was all shaft and no nuts.

Nope. I'm no hero. I stood by while my little sister got into a fight just in case the other dudes friends got involved. She has been doing muay thai almost as long as I have.

In a tournament, when I was 16, I took a knee to the ribs and head.
>>
>>37629551

Correct

>>37629512

Do you say "nothing personnel kid" before or after you draw the wakizashi?
>>
>>37628415
21, 6'5" 235
Don't do martial arts, but wrestled and got military combatives in basic. Also was a bouncer.
Never have to fight much, but pretty much not scared to take on anyone, within reason.
>>
File: TonyJaa.gif (699 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
TonyJaa.gif
699 KB, 400x216
>>37629593
Can you do pic related?
>>
>>37629623
I've got a mate in tge australian army, lieutenant with two tours in Afghanistan. He came to training with me and got his shit pushed in by a 46 year old, overweight accountant. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>37628415
23,178cm,72kg
none
7 to 1
yes,it was a fatty 30 kilos heavier than me and he tried to bearhug me but i choked him and bit the back of his skull by instict (yes, i know it was stupid)
yes,when i was young and stupid.people are ungrateful.
broken beer bottle to the neck.
>>
>>37629660
No.

Movie stunts don't translate to real life situations that well. Craziest thing I've done in a fight is jumping off a ledge and trying to knee a guy in the face. I missed. Other than that, clinch combos.
>>
>>37629420
>I've had my arms pinned while someone punched me in the stomach, I vomited a lot after that one
top kek, were you drunk? whats the story on this
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 2048x2048
>>37628415
No
>5'7 probably ~115 lbs at the time
>I dance ;-;
>@17 yo I was jumped by a group (4 but really only 3 fought) of girls that were drunk and mistook me for a girl that one of the groups bf had cheated on her with
>I was just walking home from technique class
>all of the girls looked heavier than me, I'm bad at estimating
>the bf of the girl ended up coming up to me and defended me and said he hasn't ever even talked to me
>most painful thing was breaking my nose for the second time and pulling out a chunk of my hair
>never walked that way again lol
Pic related, my nose can swish down flat now which I think is absolutely hilarious
>>
File: 1465349456482.png (39 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
1465349456482.png
39 KB, 318x317
>>37628415
Can /fit/izens hold their own in a fight?
24 - 6'3 - 230
Used to be a goon when I played hockey from 5-22
Indians outside the bar by my school teamed up but I managed to hit one good enough to put them on their heels then I ran for it.
In hockey all the time
Tossed my little borthers bullies around a few times. Some guy grabbed my girls box in a bar once and I threw him into some tables but bouncers wouldn't let me finish it.
Punches in the back of the head
>>
>>37629755
>I think is absolutely hilarious
*absolutely disgusting

>>37629693
>broken beer bottle to the neck.
I take it it missed arteries. Any nerve damage?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x872
>>37629782
Eh it looks like a normal ugly nose if I don't squish it so it's fine I guess ;-:
>>
>>37629819

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37629755
m8 you have beautiful lips
>>
>>37629819
Cutie. My nose is the opposite, extremely thick and rigid cartilage.
>>
I used to smoke, some black guy tried to steal my lighter at a club, I pushed him away

his nig friends tried to jump me, a cop working the door stopped it

if not for that, i'd prob be dead cause of dindus. fighting is stupid cause it's almost never fair. want to fight? join a MMA gym or something.
>>
>>37629782
>I take it it missed arteries. Any nerve damage?
it missed artery and nerves for a few millimetres. i still get terrible cervical pain if i overdo it on overhead movements or heavy squats.i had muscle spasms and could barely turn my head for about a year and a half.i still get that if im sick and i lift heavy.i cant move my head for 2 days.
>>
>>37629819
pls suck my cock nohomo
>>
>>37629819
Shit, I have the same nose shape and can squish it too.
That brick that feel on me when I was 6 must have broken my nose, after all.
>>
Time for some honesty on my part.

25, 5'7", 250lbs (judge me. I'm down from 340 where I started my fitness journey)

Hahaha. My fat ass barely makes a five mile "run" and some light lifting on MWF. I guess I play football with my neighbors some weekends.

Yeah, but not since middle school. Kids took 'smear the queer' literally back then.

Yes, believe it or not, and on more than one occasion. Those were the only fights I decidedly won. (Bet y'all would've loved the fatty fights) As it turns out, speed is key.

Yes, for my current boyfriend. When we first started going to the gym together, there was this group of assholes who kept making fun of him for how little he could lift. I ran off at the mouth and got myself fucked up, but I couldn't stand around and let people bully my boyfriend out of going to the gym. You never know where someone is on their fitness journey, so if you're going to make fun of someone, at least do it where their rowdy, mouthy boyfriend can't hear.

Arm bar. I fucked up and made a playful wrestling match into a real fight. That was not a fun day. Neither was having some douche take a kendo stick to me for playfully tapping his rear with my foot. He was friends with the guy I was dating, and the three of us had fooled around before, so I thought it would be OK. Apparently not.

I've started a lot of shit I couldn't finish, tbqh.
>>
>>37629241
Sorry, was at gym. Basically what other anon said tho.
Unless you're a retard, injuries are nothing. Maybe a twisted ankle, strained shoulder, bone bruise etc.

Real fight injuries suck tho.
>>
File: cro1-1[1].jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
cro1-1[1].jpg
10 KB, 300x200
The trick is to -look- like you know how to kick some ass, without actually needing to know how to. Everyone will just leave you alone and confrontation is avoided.
>>
>>37629819
>>37629755
>mistook me for a girl

Knew it
>>
P I P E B O M B
I
P
E
B
O
M
B
>>
>>37629170
You're not fucking Batman, what situations can you possibly get into that requires you to fight to save someone?
>>
File: tmp_25270-images(5)1561871729.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25270-images(5)1561871729.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>37629819
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1378x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1378x2048
Okay lets do this.

>25 years old
>220lbs
>6'3
>6 years of Teakwondo, 1.5 years of boxing, 6 years of football rush end d-line
>I have been outnumbered, it was my fault for not recognizing the little fucker i was gonna stomp had people with him. Road rage incident, guy steped out, i grabbed him by the wrists when he was in my face and had his hands up then sorta walked him back like ge was a lawnmower, the whole time calling him a little bitch. His passenger tried to sucker punch me, I don't know how the fuck i manged to dodge it but I did. They both didn't want to push it further, me neither.
>I'd have to find a 250lbs plus guy then start shit with him or, wait for him to, so no desu
>never fought over a grill, i'd have to know some first :'(
>honestly brah, anytime someones hit me without me knowing was when it fucking hurt

Pic related - Meow meow!
>>
>>37629780
7/11 or feather indians?
>>
>>37629819
Are you a tranny or what?
>>
>>37629864
Might as well learn to defend yourself tho
>>
>>37630499
Cute pic mind if i save
>>
>>37628705
But you did fight over a cumdumpster senpai, you said so youself. You beat up your sister's bf.
>>
>>37630522
Oh anon, you make me blush.
>>
>>37630506

Feathers, not dots.
>>
>>37628415
33, 5'11 , 205
just lifting
3 vs me
but really just one guy (the bigger) was really fighting, other two just throw some random kicks or punches here and there. Stopped doing it when it was clear that their "leader" was gonna get rekt and just walked away telling me to stop.
Yes. It's pretty difficult. Gotta outfight the guy clearly to compensate for the mass difference.
My brother so I guess it doesn't count as whiteknighting.
I learn in some street fights to throw myself up the guy and choke him with my arm while laying on his back. This made me win every one/to/one fight except with this guy that just keep throwing punches fast as hell to my nose while he was literally choking and facing the floor. His fighting skills were outstanding.
>>
>>37630519

I can

try fighting off 5 nigs though even if you can fight
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.