[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she gave you the "I love you and always will, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 205x246
>tfw she gave you the "I love you and always will, but we aren't right for another" excuse

My lifts will be heavily effected because of this.
>>
>he fell for the dating meme

Fuck and duck you retarded cuck.
>>
>>37628289
Let the sadness fuel your hip drive anon
>>
>>37628310
FPBP
>>
>>37628289
>effected

Sounds like she dodged a bullet. A retarded bullet.
>>
>>37628289
I feel you brah, am in a similar place right now.
>>
Isn't this a perfectly reasonable explanation for a relationship to end? What am I missing here..
>>
>>37628345

Nothing. It is an acceptable way, but if he was in love with her ofcourse hes going to be upset.
>>
>>37628345
She's lying and just wants to ride Chad's dick.
>>
>>37628345
You don't break up with someone if you actually love them dipshit. That means shit was surface deep.
>>
>>37628289
You would prefer marriage and children THEN she breaks up? Earlier the breakup the better. Grow a pair and go out and meet another woman.
>>
>>37628345
>>37628356
It's bullshit. It's something they heard on their bullshit show and think their life is like that crap. Really she just fell out of love with him because he disgusts or on some level or she wants to fuck other people. She might've already cheated on him.

If she hasn't, though, then atleast she had the decency to break up with him, so that's aight. But this 'reason' is always a bullshit one.
>>
File: 1454825694100.jpg (130 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1454825694100.jpg
130 KB, 500x566
>>37628289
Better than "Like a brother to me". I ran away so hard that I would've ended up in a military prison if I would have tried to run away again in the subsequent three years.

First thing I did when I came home was text her. The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>37628345
Why do you love someone? Because they are compatible with you
>>
>>37628345
what she means to say is
>I bet there is someone out there who will love you but it is not me.

The only fucking thing she does is make herself feel better by not placing blame on her, and lying to the person she supposedly loves.
>>
>>37628503
>kek'd being in love with someone makes you the shittiest person to judge that person
love makes blind, its supposed to do so because looking at it from an evolutionary point its good to not see anyone for why they actually are.
>>
>>37628289
That's girl talk for your delts and calves aren't developed enough.
>>
>>37628453

Pretty sure not liking someone anymore is not a bullshit reason to break up.

And neither is not being interested in dating anyone anymore.

You guys know girls dont have to date you, right? Maybe fix your shit personalities and theyll want to.
>>
>>37628345
I'm this guy, I get your points but I'd be using the same reasoning to end a relationship if I felt the same way. I'd expect the same from a woman if she felt I wasnt the guy she was looking for.
>>
>>37628860
Thought I'd add, a good example would be if you were with a cool chick but you wanted different things in the near future. Eg she wanted kids and you didn't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.